Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3114 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
".
Re: . by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Another jealous guy that doesnt want to admit it.. You cant her lifestyle bro..and if you try to make her stop liking it.. She wont stop liking it.. She would stop liking you..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Another jealous guy that doesnt want to admit it.. You cant her lifestyle bro..and if you try to make her stop liking it.. She wont stop liking it.. She would stop liking you..
"she would stop liking me" exactly my fear. But what do you advice I do? Continue enjoying the sex? Sex is not what I want from her but her heart and attention. Advice please.
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stupidity
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Stupidity
bro, like I said, pardon my moniker please. I seriously needs advice on this.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Stupidity
after what the guy said ?? Must you insult ?
Re: . by sseunth(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
I like that your friend's advice

Oga continue yanshing her
Re: . by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity:
Please pardon my moniker, I am more than serious with this post. Your advice is needed. And please don't try to point out my "gbagauns".

We knew each other in class(course mates) we started off from helping each other with class works and assignment. From there we started visiting each others house and spend time together, some of my friends even thought I was dating her. Later I started having feelings for her, and I wanted to ask her out but I noticed something about her, she welcomes too much guys into her social life, she doesn't have a female friend, only guys. Almost every guy in my faculty(not only department) wants her as a girlfriend or sex-mate. when taking a walk with her, she will excuse me like almost 9/10 of guys that passes by to greet them. When she's at my home, her phone is more than a business line. Always guys asking her where she is and inviting her over, at times she leaves my place to another guy(s) house after receiving the call. She also spends weekends at these guy(s) place, she doesn't sleep her room at night, she said she's scared of sleeping alone, rather she sleeps at her lodge mates room(a guy) its soo annoying and too much from her. Though I don't know if she's having sex with these guys, I am trying not to believe she's sleeping with them. But she spent the night at my place yesterday and we had sex. After the sex it got me thinking she might be giving these guys too. I am trying not to believe it, I think she's just being jovial and friendly type. I want to make things official with this girl, I want to make her my girlfriend but how can I change her from this her lifestyle? It kills me with jealousy. I confided in a friend and he insisted I take my "share" and let go of her or continue being a "share holder". I don't want it that way. I love her, though am yet to tell her. What if I advice her and she makes me her enemy? She might think its because we had sex that prompt me to come up with such advice. Please how do I advice her and how can I change her lifestyle?? I am in love!!!

....changin yor name from stupiditty to sttupid normally helps...its easier to remember! (no ofeense) smiley

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

....changin yor name from stupiditty to sttupid normally helps...its easier to remember! (no ofeense) smiley
talk about what the op said and never mention the name cos he told you already!! Is the name the main point ??
Re: . by jamex93(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
she is a friend material, and if d friendship is going well i advice u to keep it dat way

once had a friend like dat during my ND

just dont go beyond friendship unless everything will crash
Re: . by Flashh: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Don't ever think you can change that kind of a girl.

Even if you are planning to change her, your grey hair will grow without accomplishing your mission of changing her.

That girl is a public use... You are not the 10th guy she's giving it to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guys often don't like girls who are very jovial with every guy they come across.

Dating that kind of girl is a very risky thing and you may end up shattering your heart. You can't change her.

Forget about asking her out and maintain the friendship. Since you are not interested in the sex,,then stop having sex with her.

Simple.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Keeping f**king her while it last.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Guys often don't like girls who are very jovial with every guy they come across.

Dating that kind of girl is a very risky thing and you may end up shattering your heart. You can't change her.

Forget about asking her out and maintain the friendship. Since you are not interested in the sex,,then stop having sex with her.

Simple.

lol. Forget free sex? Which guy does that!!! Though I got your points, I think am just being jealous.
Re: . by Senjo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Simple.

Re: . by Senjo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Simple.

seconded
D same way she let u in as a frnd wit benefit is d same way she does to other guys
Forget d part of u trying to change ha cos dat d type of person she is n she wil only change wen she realize ha jovial attitude only makes ha Doro shareful giver grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
jamex93:
she is a friend material, and if d friendship is going well i advice u to keep it dat way

once had a friend like dat during my ND

just dont go beyond friendship unless everything will crash
so the free sex should continue?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Senjo:
seconded
D same way she let u in as a frnd wit benefit is d same way she does to other guys
Forget d part of u trying to change ha cos dat d type of person she is n she wil only change wen she realize ha jovial attitude only makes ha Doro shareful giver ;Dseconded
Forget d part of u trying to change ha cos dat d type of person she is n she wil only change wen she realize ha jovial attitude only makes ha Doro shareful giver
lol @ "doro shareful giver"
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hishuula:
after what the guy said ?? Must you insult ?
isn't stupidity d name of his moniker? R u so daft to realise I mentioned his moniker
Re: . by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity:
"she would stop liking me" exactly my fear. But what do you advice I do? Continue enjoying the sex? Sex is not what I want from her but her heart and attention. Advice please.
there are ways you can psychologically bend a girl to your will without he even realizing it.. Dont tell her directly that you want her to change... Use sentence like this in your discussion.. "i know a gal that doesnt keep much male friends and that why her guy love her so much".. Teach her but let her feel like the teacher.. I dont know how to explain it but i hope you know what you are talking about..
Re: . by jamex93(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity:
so the free sex should continue?

shocked shocked

una don reach dat level?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
there are ways you can psychologically bend a girl to your will without he even realizing it.. Dont tell her directly that you want her to change... Use sentence like this in your discussion.. "i know a gal that doesnt keep much male friends and that why her guy love her so much".. Teach her but let her feel like the teacher.. I dont know how to explain it but i hope you know what you are talking about..
I get your points. But from the comments I am getting here, I think I should forget about changing her. The problem is I am beginning to feel like a big brother. I am not much interested in the sex, rather I want her to change. but the sex is. Osho-FREE.#twisted mind# lol
Re: . by 2dice(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some Guys they loook for these kind of bonanza .... Op get am now for free ...Bro you cant change her ... Only when is tired of flexing then she will change her self ....I will advice to quit the sex ...it is getting you more Emotional ....U sound like the possessive type tho ....*for your own good

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
jamex93:

shocked shocked
una don reach dat level?
ofcoz, u did not read my post well. We had sex.
Re: . by zinachidi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity:
lol. Forget free sex? Which guy does that!!! Though I got your points, I think am just being jealous.
lol,, not many oooh..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
2dice:
Some Guys they loook for these kind of bonanza .... Op get am now for free ...Bro you cant change her ... Only when is tired of flexing then she will change her self ....I will advice to quit the sex ...it is getting you more Emotional ....U sound like the possessive type tho ....*for your own good
@ possessive, am speechless. You got me.
Re: . by blueandbirds(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ op I feel ur pain, buh rely you are not apc I don't kno why you wan to change her? She's livin the life she choose and I guess she's loving it, well my advice to u as a real G, kip digging dat kitten till u wreck it buh if you don't like the idea of you wreckin the kitten for her den jus take her as ur frd its a simple thing, if you dare try to advice her eh jus forget abou the so called friendship so the best thin you can do is to play along, if you are lucky enough she might fall in love wit u along the line.. Safe! Dr. Mo..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
blueandbirds:
@ op I feel ur pain, buh rely you are not apc I don't kno why you wan to change her? She's livin the life she choose and I guess she's loving it, well my advice to u as a real G, kip digging dat kitten till u wreck it buh if you don't like the idea of you wreckin the kitten for her den jus take her as ur frd its a simple thing, if you dare try to advice her eh jus forget abou the so called friendship so the best thin you can do is to play along, if you are lucky enough she might fall in love wit u along the line.. Safe! Dr. Mo..
tnx. This helped.
Re: . by ihustler(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sorry friend, I think you are more interested in her than she in you.

Just wait for your time!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
ihustler:
Sorry friend, you've been FRIENDZONED!!!
please read the post again.
Re: . by ihustler(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity:
please read the post again.

Check my modified post!
Re: . by 2dice(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
stupidity:
@ possessive, am speechless. You got me.
lol ... Then these kind of Girls Aint meant for you ... Just try enjoy your sef...on a friendship level ... * Ur heart is at stake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day / Nude Containt AFCON 2017: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Sup / Are There Still Ladies Who Are Wife Materials Here On Nairaland????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.