Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying (1757 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by iamdhebuck(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
some gal cooking,and food gets burnt cuz she's fooling around on E or whatsapp,facebook,2go and they get angry when u complain...so annoying
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by ruggish10: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
some girls are not jus useful, even to themselves.
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by chiwob(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Space Booked

in case it makes FP
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by taiocol: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
one of my aunt burn one sweet fried rice bcause of bbm. Feel lyk giving her a punch
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by jerrysuccess(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by slimthugchimee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
At my house, nobody chats witth his phone while cooking.
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by premlove(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
taiocol: one of my aunt burn one sweet fried rice bcause of bbm. Feel lyk giving her a punch
and you did not slap her pity you
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by sweetestguy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Enegod(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Vyolet(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
I really don't know why every thread has to be about girls,isn't it silly already? undecided
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Abbey2sam(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
chiwob: Space Booked

in case it makes FP

Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by clemz85(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
please o did NL change design or am I d only one seeing a little change or is my phone playing trick on me?
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by taiocol: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
prem love: and you did not slap her pity you
that is what we call #respect. She senior me
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Teenzy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Smetimes i luv 2 watch movies while cookin bt i tell those watchn with me 2 remind me incase i 4get...at least 1 person wld surely remember...or i time myself.
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by andyanders: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
iamdhebuck: some gal cooking,and food gets burnt cuz she's fooling around on E or whatsapp,facebook,2go and they get angry when u complain...so annoying
\\

When you have useless ones and the result is what you get. No responsible lady will put food on fire and start doing something else only to find the food burnt.

What you look for is hat you get. If you want responsible ladies, they are out there. If you want the type that burns food, find those useless ones that wears spaghetti, with fone charting talking and always on the fone all the time.

1 Like

Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Big4wig(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Vessi: At my house, nobody chats witth his phone while cooking.
story oga nobody get chattable device for ur house jorcheesycheesy
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its not as if they know how to cook sef. undecided

do you want to try me in the kitchen? angry
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by lacicrips(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nonsense! Who leaves their food in the kitchen and goes bbm'ing or tv watching and completely forgets about it to the extent of it getting burnt? Only a very silly and 'good for nothing' person.
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Big4wig: story oga nobody get chattable device for ur house jorcheesycheesy
I dont care what you say.
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
iamdhebuck: some gal cooking,and food gets burnt cuz she's fooling around on E or whatsapp,facebook,2go and they get angry when u complain...so annoying

While you were dating her and you facebooking, whatsapping and the rest with her during cooking time, what do you think will be happening later? tongue
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by Rhymez(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying by ItsJonathan(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
i can't recall the last time I burnt my meal. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This Mindset? / I Am Foolish Right? :( / Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.