Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) (39054 Views)

Nigeria Police Establishes Radio And Television Stations / Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Pictures : Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibas Visits Lake Chad Naval Outpost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by harry509: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
A Nigeria police outpost in Zalau town of Bauchi state.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/610500302740037632
nigeria police place of shirine (JUJU)
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by walemoney007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Google?
G-spo't.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Donvic4u(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
To protect and to serve from their mud headquarters.

smh....

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by livingday: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Many police OUTposts around the country look like this. It might be because they were not actually built by the Federal government but just given to police to stay by individuals around the area to ensure police presence.

I don't know how true this is but I have been told that if you build a STANDARD police station in an area that dosent have one. The Fed Govt will reimburse you the total amount for land and construction.

That is what PDP has reduced Nigeria to.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by bdbest2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Where is the Gov of this state...

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Bifwoli: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tomfrench:
oh...mehn!!! shocked that's a village kitchen grin

Shouldn't have such poor,mediocre structures in a $500bn economy.Thats just scandalous.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
I want to believe the outpost is for stray animals, not humans ...

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by MDJALO(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Police no be my friend oh?

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by 1stola: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
jomoh:

grin grin grin LWKM for here o. Abeg no allow neighbours thinks says dis guy don finally kolo. D laugh too much.

Why u con dey curse am na.
undecided that guy is a morôn na.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
It would take years to get your money from the Federal Govt. Somebody in charge would delay the file....

INTROVERT:
I don't know how true this is but I have been told that if you build a STANDARD police station in an area that dosent have one. The Fed Govt will reimburse you the total amount for land and construction.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by deezayNEO(f): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THERE ARE WORST POLICE STATIONS IN IGBO LAND SO THIS IS NOT NEWS. SOUTH EAST REMAINS THE MOST BACKWARD REGION IN NIGERIA undecided

...really
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Menobista(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is my first time on Nairaland and am happy to be here.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by secretaryabdul(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Some communities doesnt even have police presence at all. In some part of the north you can walk/drive for up [color=#read]50km[/color] without seeing any sign of government presence, i mean no skuls, hospitals, electricity, police, etc except the road u are walking/driving on perhaps. This is happening despite PDP's agendas & transformations for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by anonimi: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THERE ARE WORST POLICE STATIONS IN IGBO LAND SO THIS IS NOT NEWS. SOUTH EAST REMAINS THE MOST BACKWARD REGION IN NIGERIA undecided

Who let this DOG out of im cage grin

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by anonimi: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
livingday:

That is what PDP has reduced Nigeria to.

secretaryabdul:
Some communities doesnt even have police presence at all. In some part of the north you can walk/drive for up [color=#read]50km[/color] without seeing any sign of government presence, i mean no skuls, hospitals, electricity, police, etc except the road u are walking/driving on perhaps. This is happening despite PDP's agendas & transformations for 16 years.

Which PDP?
Which 16 years?
Abi you sef nor finish school for collect certificate ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by writetopoker: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
irunoobo:

May ur generations never have peace, fool

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Spells(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
This police station looks ten times beautiful than the hrt of the police men....
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
irunoobo:

You sound more like one who a south east niga have browsed and multiclicked....... #tongues-out

We are still d best...... Nwanyi ajadu

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
That building just needs a little re-plastering and a dash of paint.
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by 1stGenius(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Honestly speaking,Africa and Nigeria in particular have got a long way to go in terms of development.The question is;"when shall we get there?"Can't just believe my eyes.

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by assume3(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is also in Taraba state, sardauna local government area

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seriously bored with life without money? What if what you previously had heard and not partake in or partake in but not seriously or did without zeal, can fetch you an average earning this month and rest of this year. Don't rack ur brain against ur skull as i announce to you the "Telecom Voucher Production", better known as "RECHARGE CARSDs"as a small/medium scale business that does well until we're no more alive on earth. I have the only simple and fastest Procedures you didn't know from however deeply you've journeyed the business in the past. You can remain clueless with bills piled up or drop ur sceptic brilliance and have a life. CONTACTs: email (bisadeoluwaseyi@gmail.com). Phone: 08167310666. **Note sir/ma that what i have to offer you isn't a free/bonus/giveaway stuffs you familiar with, so you are better take a further journey away from contacting me if free/bonuses/giveaways is where you're headed..
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Many police OUTposts around the country look like this. It might be because they were not actually built by the Federal government but just given to police to stay by individuals around the area to ensure police presence.

this one no dey Igbo land ooo
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by michealade(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have seen such too,it doesn't feel new to me sha
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by clovislouis(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2015
irunoobo:
chai. U re coursed stupid yoruba gal
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by yehmi01(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2015
And they say Nigeria is a Federal republic and the giant of Africa.

In 2015. oohh
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by ojimbo(m): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2015
i wonder how the cell go be. oboy na another cockroach planet

Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Princesuker(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
can you imagine embarassed

tell me how criminals are going to be safe here when the house itself isn't safe.

ask the government where they are spending their budget money and they will have no reasonable thing to say.

God help Nigeria

Criminals being safe! Like seriously
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Emnyte(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2015
kennygee:
Even police posts in ancient Oyo town don't look like this.
Pls are u from Oyo town?
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2015
agarawu23:
can you imagine embarassed

tell me how criminals are going to be safe here when the house itself isn't safe.

ask the government where they are spending their budget money and they will have no reasonable thing to say.

God help Nigeria

Bail will still not be free there. You wan try?
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Improbable shocked
Re: A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) by walemoney007(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Google?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.