Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (17724 Views)

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by clevadani: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
daamazing:
OK,abi na obama,dont b suprised when gay is now made a law in naija
I thought he was an Islamist? How can an islamist implement gay law in Nigeria?
U guys should keep look 4 faults in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kingbus: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

I wÓnÐer ooÓ! But its not Boko haram Alone.. Al-shabab in somali and the Alqeadea of shoot in the islamic magreb then those terrorist in Kenya and Africa security at large, it definately can't be for boko haram alone.
how come an aid as big as this is not on cnn,bbc or any american news website? This is just a fake news to give nigerians something to cheer about and to make them feel as if buhari trips is yielding fruits. This news is fake ,this news na onechance news !!!!!!!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by olumbateey(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

Its not uhuru yet for Nigerians because I'm still wary of the terms of this agreement since it was our Daura President that lobbied for it.

Now janjaweedianss, the floor is open for your insults though it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard

you guys should just please use your brains for once. The U.S is supporting African Union and not only Nigeria. Your obsessive hatred has becloud your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by gottliebglobal(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Exactly, I hope the US don't expect us to recognize gay marriage in exchange for this "greek" gift. We shall see......
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by livingday: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seeing is believing!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
greggles:
First Major Laudable Achievement of this Government.

Kudos Mr President! The Foreign Trips Finally Paid off. This support alone is way more than what Nigeria would have been able to budget to fight this insurgency.

Kudos again Mr President!

#TeamGreggles

If US that owes trillions in debt dash you $5B, be VERY afraid...
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by ruffDiamond: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

Its not uhuru yet for Nigerians because I'm still wary of the terms of this agreement since it was our Daura President that lobbied for it.

Now janjaweedianss, the floor is open for your insults though it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard FOR GAWD SAKE WHO LETS THIS ONE OUT?? OYA south b.East back to yr cage nowwww

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by strongerthaneva(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Call him what you like he is baba indeed.Now we can see the results of his travelling here and there. Jesus of Otuoke is a failure. All he knew was to always set up a committee that will never give report.
Love u so much man..U are one of the success of the nation and generation to come..God bless u so much
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by haqueurate(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Damnnnn! 2 weeks and buhary secures a 5 billion dollars comitment from Us alone, barcanister oya say somthing na tongue
sit back and watch how governance is done, this man studied nigeria for 12years and u think this is a joke? Ahhhhhn angry

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by bdbest2(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is gud.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by livingday: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
PointB:
$5 Billion to train an anti-insurgency task force? hehehe
I think smart US is recruiting Africans in a potential (or upcoming) war with Russia/China? I think war is coming...

You mean third World War? Na your wish be dat? Tell me, na where you go hide? No be sey e matter because dis one war nuke war!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Chitumu: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
false news! i searched google nothing like that. Cc seun, lalasticala. I hereby move a motion to ban the ban sunnybobo3.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Myself2(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Abeggiiiii

Na today ?
[/size]
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by natedalo: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
The news is likely to be false. First the amount is too good to be true and it has not been reported by any major news outlet e.g CNN, BBC, Punch. Surely a 5 billion dollar donation won't escape their radar.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by davades(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Now janjaweedianss, the floor is open for your insults though it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard

You people criticise US a lot but a lot of you are dreaming to go there!!!! Ori gbogbo yin baje

2 Likes

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't trust u.so government
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by ykalhaji(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abeg na $5 million the woman talk for AU ooo, plus that $5 million self them don already share am finish with Chad and Niger.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by eliwa47(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
greggles:
First Major Laudable Achievement of this Government.

Kudos Mr President! The Foreign Trips Finally Paid off. This support alone is way more than what Nigeria would have been able to budget to fight this insurgency.

Kudos again Mr President!

#TeamGreggles
oh ooo, small time now some mumu go say he too dey travel, buhari is here to make a change!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Bifwoli: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Call him what you like he is baba indeed.Now we can see the results of his travelling here and there. Jesus of Otuoke is a failure. All he knew was to always set up a committee that will never give report.

This sounds very much improbable and the only source is a Nigerian publication of questionable repute.

The USA doesn't even give that much to Israel or to Fuckistan,two nations where its national interests are much more valuable than messy and more marginal Nigeria.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Menobista(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pray to God that Boko Haram mater should settled, so that there will be no more blood shed
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't trust u.s government
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by lifeworth247(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
abraka00:
Dont blame Gej or PDP when lesbianism and gay marriage is legalised in Nigeria. Remember all d countries America has helped never remained thesame. Be wise. Never blame Gej if Nigeria becomes syria or afghanistan after d donation.
Shut up! What do you know about gay law? The US you f00lishly claim wants Nigeria to pass the law in support of gay, doesn't have the law passed in all its 50 states and territories. Be wise for once and get over Jonathan's loss.

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by eejo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
America is like the devil they is always a clause to their donations it cannot be free
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin na that day i go know say dem dey buy country for this life,so naija na $5B lasan?

Modified: i suspect any minute now they go display shecow dead body,while the cabals go split the money
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by dedecoder: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
siraj1402:

You could have left Jesus out of your comment. That name is precious and not to be used recklessly and for senseless jokes. Its appearance in your comment is needless.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chitumu:
false news! i searched google nothing like that. Cc seun, lalasticala. I hereby move a motion to ban the ban sunnybobo3.

You must be related to the Daura President to go searching google for news that came with link to the source.

Are you from Osun?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by siraj1402(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
dedecoder:

You could have left Jesus out of your comment. That name is precious and not to be used recklessly and for senseless jokes. Its appearance in your comment is needless.
Mumu Jesus oyigbo nko?Precious ko preciculous ni
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by discusant: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
This romance between the West and Buhari is getting extraordinary. The West never does anything in Africa without gaining many folds.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by sammybhaws(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok we have seen their handwork in fighting ISIS. Make buhari no trust dat country oo
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by kodded(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Flets:
And Buhari willingly and ignorantly fell for their bait.

I am yet to find a nation that the US afforded help that is better off than they were before the help. I dare anyone to name just one country that accepted US help on a terror fight that is better off today.

Yet ignorant Nigerians gloat over the supposed western intervention. If only they knew .......... 

They can't even help the police killing of blacks within their domain

They refused sale of arms at the peak of bokoharam terror......... What has changed that they want to help now?

Is it not simpler if they repatriate the Nigerian looted funds in their banks and economy?

They went in to help Libya, killed Ghaddafi and made a mess of a once thriving country

Same thing in Iraq, Syria and recently Ukraine. What about the fight against ISIS?

What is their true interest in Nigeria as we know the help aint free? We must answer this question honestly or we would have ourselves to blame in a few years from now
my dear don't blame them...

...too much of hollywood movies have corrupted their mind
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by lastpage: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
dunkem21:
OK. Good one ..I remember GEJ approached America and they refused to help us and watched in awe as our countrymen were slaughtered ..

It's well.

Where you expecting America to "Help us" under a government led by a clueless mofo like GEJ?

It is like giving weapons to Nigerian Police...... they will drop it and run away when they see armed robber....... BETTER TO KEEP THE WEAPONS FROM THEM! wink wink grin grin grin grin

Now that the international community and America sees that Nigeria is being ruled by an intelligent and decisive man, .... see as HELP cam begging by itself! shocked shocked shocked

Its all about "Image and Perception"..... and for that Otuoke slowpoke, it was really bad!

So B.A.D that even ordinary King of Morocco does not want anything to do with him! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku And Okowa Meet Leaders And Members Of Nigeria’s Private Sector In Lagos, / Buhari Pays Tribute To Sam Amuka-pemu, Vanguard Chairman, As He Turns 80 / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.