Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. (17722 Views)

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
;DMe am still waiting for the western germany to bring their own come support ;DMe am still waiting for the western germany to bring their own come support

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Angelou(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
and the bastards never offered any monetary assistance to jonathan's administration.... mtchewww SMH in 3D
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

If US that owes trillions in debt dash you $5B, be VERY afraid...

Very very true brother.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
To those of you who is condemning America, Who is our best friend before, buy most of of our crude oil, not until GEJ administration start misappropriating funds and they pull back from saving the country.
Am not in support in US not selling arms to us, the fault is from a failed government and the man who refuse to be or called C in C.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

If US that owes trillions in debt dash you $5B, be VERY afraid...

Oh! You think Nigeria who is debt also dont give Donation to other countries?

That is diplomatic strategy, at least they have a target, but Nigeria have to be smart and careful
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by AhmadMind: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2015
GoodMuyis:

[s]Oh! You think Nigeria who is debt also dont give Donation to other countries?

That is diplomatic strategy, at least they have a target, but Nigeria have to be smart and careful[/s]

[size=18pt]Ruuuuubish.... toooooo Late.......That does not bring back thousands who have died while they played politics.... They are stepping in for GLORY.... Boko Haram was already defeated by the end of GEJ tenure.[/size]

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by AhmadMind: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2015
GoodMuyis:
[s]To those of you who is condemning America, Who is our best friend before, buy most of of our crude oil, not until GEJ administration start misappropriating funds and they pull back from saving the country.
Am not in support in US not selling arms to us, the fault is from a failed government and the man who refuse to be or called C in C.[/s]

America Does Not buy Nigerian Crude Oil
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 16, 2015
[size=30pt]NA LIE[/size]

na only naija online media report this junk
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by arbitter: 3:42am On Jun 16, 2015
I think this is supposed to be 5 MILLION, But then again this IS TheCable so trust them to twist a story anyhow (like they did with Soyinka).
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Arrester171(m): 3:48am On Jun 16, 2015
Alpha100:
Watching with keen interest. Hidden agenda behind every of US moves. God help us!

In other news...I gat what it takes to hit the bookies hard playing VFL. Check my signature below. Enough said..
Yes dude i agree with u. U S can neva giv u somtin 4 free
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Arrester171(m): 3:52am On Jun 16, 2015
WHAT DO DEY WANT IN RETURN
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by nunzk: 5:57am On Jun 16, 2015
I hope we no go gree for us to get military base for naija o!!!!!!
Sunnybobo3:

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-us-donates-5billion-regional-anti-boko-haram-task-force
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Unconditionalov: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Is it donation or loan?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by gare(f): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

http://www.thecable.ng/breaking-us-donates-5billion-regional-anti-boko-haram-task-force

Why the jubilation guys ?This will be the beginning of Boko Haram and we will experience more booming and killing, there is no war America steps in that will ever come to an end, check all the once in the middle east and Africa, for your information that is where there corruption is they steal their governments money through donating money to war countries and in return that money is used for buying weapons which would be supplied by their friends who are into the sales of arms, it will never stop.

That was why they wanted GEJ out and they have succeeded in their plans, there is nothing to be happy about.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by tiger28: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2015
siraj1402:
Call him what you like he is baba indeed.Now we can see the results of his travelling here and there. Jesus of Otuoke is a failure. All he knew was to always set up a committee that will never give report.
i know for sure that every cent of that money will be accounted for unlike few months ago, by the time Jonathan and his colleagues share some of it , we will be left with 2 billion and by the time service Chiefs take theirs , it will be 1 billion. This Jonathan is a very good example of bad leadership 101
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by siraj1402(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2015
tiger28:
i know for sure that every cent of that money will be accounted for unlike few months ago, by the time Jonathan and his colleagues share some of it , we will be left with 2 billion and by the time service Chiefs take theirs , it will be 1 billion. This Jonathan is a very good example of bad leadership 101
lol
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by bengems(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2015
hmmm....US again? I never liked them, look at Afghanistan, Pakistan...they are giving them help abi?
Buhari should think thrice before accepting their blood sucking offer.

meanwhile, like us on Facebook for your life changing tutorials http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by GoodMuyis(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2015
AhmadMind:

[size=18pt]Ruuuuubish.... toooooo Late.......That does not bring back thousands who have died while they played politics.... They are stepping in for GLORY.... Boko Haram was already defeated by the end of GEJ tenure.[/size]

Those Killing lately were Niger-Delta Militant,

I believed you will be happier one of this days in this CHANGE dispensation
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by PointB: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2015
livingday:

You mean third World War? Na your wish be dat? Tell me, na where you go hide? No be sey e matter because dis one war nuke war!

Who talking about hiding. There is no hiding from world war.

But when you use (N980 Billion) to equip a task force, you can only be preparing for a major war!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by olexy4real(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

Its not uhuru yet for Nigerians because I'm still wary of the terms of this agreement since it was our Daura President that lobbied for it.

Now janjaweedianss, the floor is open for your insults though it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard

By their moniker u shall kwn them
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by deebsman1(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2015
wayray
ECOTERRORS:
I see Nigeria turning into another Somalia with this our new found friend in USA.

Its not uhuru yet for Nigerians because I'm still wary of the terms of this agreement since it was our Daura President that lobbied for it.

Now janjaweedianss, the floor is open for your insults though it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard

1 Like

Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2015
greggles:
First Major Laudable Achievement of this Government.

Kudos Mr President! The Foreign Trips Finally Paid off. This support alone is way more than what Nigeria would have been able to budget to fight this insurgency.

Kudos again Mr President!

#TeamGreggles

America dash Nigeria money and little children here are happy.... SMH, I hope Buhari has not mortgage the future of Nigeria.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Please get your story right, its $5M and not $5B.
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by AhmadMind: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Those Killing lately were Niger-Delta Militant,

I believed you will be happier one of this days in this CHANGE dispensation

[size=18pt]I am An Experienced Change Agent NOT a Wicked liar... Its late in the day...BH is already flushed out from the Region as we all have seen.... What needs to be done is Repair and Education of the NorthEast to ALWAYS RESIST such groups....

Also why not US$ 5 billion = N1,220,000,000,000 .... Divide it among 1 million families there = N1.22m/ family... with that they will KICKASS of BH daily!!
[/size]
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by AhmadMind: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
AhmadMind:

[size=18pt]I am A Change Agent NOT a Wicked liar... Its late in the day...BH is already flushed out from the Region as we all have seen.... What needs to be done is Repair and Education of the NorthEast to ALWAYS RESIST such groups....

Also why not US$ 5 billion = N1,220,000,000,000 .... Divide it among 1 million families there = N1.22m/ family... with that they will KICKASS of BH daily!![/size]

[size=18pt]Also why not US$ 5 billion = N1,220,000,000,000 .... Divide it among 1 million families there = N1.22m/ family... with that they will KICKASS of BH daily!![/size]
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by AhmadMind: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
AhmadMind:

[size=18pt]Also why not US$ 5 billion = N1,220,000,000,000 .... Divide it among 1 million families there = N1.22m/ family... with that they will KICKASS of BH daily!![/size]

[size=18pt]Instead we talk of Arms and Weapons and turning the ARMS DEALERS Into Billionaires (Because they are the end beneficiaries)[/size]
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2015
AhmadMind:

[size=18pt]Instead we talk of Arms and Weapons and turning the ARMS DEALERS Into Billionaires (Because they are the end beneficiaries)[/size]
Lol bro... do u think we live in a truthful world?
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by doctokwus: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2015
These 'the cable' guys, I see them folding up soon.
They always twist things.
The actual sum is $5m not $5b.
Crappy news outfit.Its a shame other news media copied without verifying the figure when from afar it sounded too incredible!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
So funny how some people hear 'half part' of the story and whoop they go to any social site to upload their half story.
For your information, its $million and <b>NOT</b> five billion!!!!!
Re: US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram. by Dbboy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
iscoli:

mor0n alert.

I demand an apology from you now that the real amount given is now known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent / Fire Outbreak In Governor Aregbesola’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.