Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,447 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help! He Is Not Man Enough. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. (13582 Views)

A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough / Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by faith551(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrsChima:

You scared? grin

Yea, he might catch me staring at u
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
faith551:

Yea, he might catch me staring at u

He won't do nothing even let us go to bedroom alone. wink
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by faith551(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=MrsChima post=34843592]

He won't do nothing even let us go to bedroom alone. wink[/quote

Even if he does, I wnt threat you the way you deserve, it needs to be me and you alone in a world of our own, grin
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by MrsChima(f): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=34843932][/quote]

Treat me the way I deserve?
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by faith551(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Treat me the way I deserve?

Yea, with all the experiences I've seen u talk about, u'll deserve nothing less
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2015
faith551:

Yea, with all the experiences I've seen u talk about, u'll deserve nothing less

grin I don't want those experiences. undecided
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by Etetejake(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks to you all who have help in one way or the other.
Special thanks to Mrschima and Ronald4lif, u guys did a great job of advice. After reading, she chooses to separate slowly without causing hurt. For those thinking am the girl in question, pls stop being Thomas. And for those who always joke with everything, don't worry. one day you will need advice like her then others will joke with it too. Luv u all. God bless nairaland.
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by Etetejake(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Special thanks to Mrschima and Ronald4lif, u guys did a great job of advice. After reading, she chooses to separate slowly without causing hurt. For those thinking am the girl in question, pls stop being Thomas. And for those who always joke with everything, don't worry. one day you will need advice like her then others will joke with it too. Luv u all. God bless nairaland, God bless its members, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Etetejake:
Special thanks to Mrs chima and Ronald 4lif, u guys did a great job of advice. After reading, she chooses to separate slowly without causing hurt. For those thinking am the girl in question, pls stop being Thomas. And for those who always joke with everything, don't worry. one day you will need advice like her then others will joke with it too. Luv u all. God bless nairaland.

God bless you too bruv. Good to know it ended well.
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by Youngpo413: 1:52am On Jul 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Still looking forward to the day a female nairaland will narrate her ordeal and will seek advice, rather than hiding under male moniker saying it actually happened to their friends cool
and na calabar girl for that matter
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by Youngpo413: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

A woman hole doesn't get wide but elongated through arousal if she isn't aroused...nothing is happening with her toto.
but some toto when aroused are both elongated and wide,what makes it so?
Re: Help! He Is Not Man Enough. by babysophie(f): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
youngberry001:
hahaha small d**k shi*t.......may she dey manage d guy nah shey she said she love d guy well well den why d noisy complaine now uh.......hahaha tank God my is German bridge grin grin
Dnt let dt laptop damage ur German bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.