Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? (13447 Views)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 11:14am On May 09, 2012
Good Morning

Is it right for me to employ my ex-girlfriend to work for me in my company? I dated her for five years but we never made love , we just kissed.

I want to employ her and i have no feelings for her again because i am in love with my beauty angel

Is this a good decision?
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by saintpromse: 2:21pm On May 09, 2012
If you truly have no feelings for her anylonger and you are contended with the lady you are dating,its not a bad decision to employ her.Try as much to distance yourself from her and mind your way of communicating with her because some girls are up to something else despite your kindness to them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by DonTonero: 2:28pm On May 09, 2012
saintpromse: If you truly have no feelings for her anylonger and you are contended with the lady you are dating,its not a bad decision to employ her.Try as much to distance yourself from her and mind your way of communicating with her because some girls are up to something else despite your kindness to them.
i smell 2nd chance to finish the unfinshed business.did i made a point?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Exponental(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2012
No smell d food u dont want 2 eat.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Killz1(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2012
llullipup: GOODMORNING IS IT RIGHT TO EMPLOY MY EX – GIRL FRIEND TO WORK FOR ME IN MY COMPANY, I DATED HER FIVE YEARS AGO BUT WE HAVENT MAKE LOVE BEFORE IT WAS JUST KISSING THAT WE KISS . I JUST WANT TO EMPLOY HER AND I HAVE NO FEELING FOR HER AGAIN BECAUSE AM IN LOVE WITH MY BEAUTY ANGEL.
IS IT A RIGHT DECISION THAN
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On May 09, 2012
Find her anoda job o! Cus u go bi-curious one day begin UnCloth d gal for ur executive office.

I af warned u o!!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 3:49pm On May 09, 2012
saintpromse: If you truly have no feelings for her anylonger and you are contended with the lady you are dating,its not a bad decision to employ her.Try as much to distance yourself from her and mind your way of communicating with her because some girls are up to something else despite your kindness to them.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 4:20pm On May 09, 2012
WE HAVE NEVER MAKE LOVE TO EACH OTHER BEFORE
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by slimyem: 4:28pm On May 09, 2012
Are you sure there are no secret intentions behind your kind gesture?
Are you sure she has moved on just like you claimed to have?
Are you sure there are no hidden sparks between you two?
...the above are questions you need to ask yourself and answer truthfully before making your decision....
Otherwise,if you can,find her a job elsewhereif you are so keen on helping her!
Goodluck!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2012
If you feel her expertise will do your company any good, please forget about issues up in the air, and ensure you get her onboard.
I don't know about you, but I'm good at shutting out emotions when it comes to professional matters.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by xynerise: 7:18pm On May 09, 2012
Employ her based on her competency then every other thing shall be added unto it cool
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by luckgames(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2012
Please don't start any thing
If you want to help her with a job not in your company
You are going to start F her in your office
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by olabiz2010: 8:27pm On May 09, 2012
This na temptation, we have little confusion, infatuation...........
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 9:28pm On May 09, 2012
I CANT DISGRACE MY SELF WITH HER SHE IS NOT MY TYPE AND MY GAL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATED THAN HER I JUST WANTED TO HELP HER . WHEN I SAW HER LASTWEEK SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE STAYING AT HOME THAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR WORK, THE FUNIEST THING IS THAT MY LEVEL HAS CHANGE I WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN SHE KNEW ME.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by luckgames(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2012
llullipup: I CANT DISGRACE MY SELF WITH HER SHE IS NOT MY TYPE AND MY GAL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATED THAN HER I JUST WANTED TO HELP HER . WHEN I SAW HER LASTWEEK SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE STAYING AT HOME THAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR WORK, THE FUNIEST THING IS THAT MY LEVEL HAS CHANGE I WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN SHE KNEW ME.

O boy
Now pussy O
D man go look the girl before you know it
O my God

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Siga: 12:05am On May 10, 2012
Killz.:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 10, 2012
Yes o so that you can finish your abandoned project.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 10, 2012
If she is capable for the job why not? Unless offcourse your mind is not clean.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 10, 2012
Lets just say if it was my Partner in your situation i would be Pissed off!An Ex is an EX!they stay in your past!History!...No!Dont go there.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by r231(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2012
not a good idea undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Walexz02(m): 12:21am On May 10, 2012
Killz.:

LMAO u sa bi d gurl b4?
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2012
r231: not a good idea undecided

You have a good heart dear..to want to help her get a job..but Trust me..its never Good to associate with exs..i know that may sound harsh but do you really wanna see her at work?reminding you of the past?Prevention is always best..I have cut all my exs off coz out of my life..I dont want no badbelle bullshit.Plus im loyal to my ifemi.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by 190: 12:33am On May 10, 2012
OP

why not

employ her and please employ your wife/beauty as well in the same company!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 10, 2012
190: OP

why not

employ her and please employ your wife/beauty as well in the same company!

LMAO
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by eridah2007(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2012
Kai,trouble dey sleep,yangan wan go wake am angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Kockane(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2012
It all depends, if ur d overly religious/responsible type or you be guyman... Eida way, I believe under d current circumstances, ur both gonn be susceptible to desires of d flesh being dat you pple have had some sorta intimacy in d past. Nufn like "my level has changed", if you were able to kiss dis chick @ sum point in ur life, trust me, you don't need spiritual konji to go all d way, it only takes a minimal upsurge of hormones and you'd find urselves boning each oda ryt dere in d office! So,now d question is, are you gonn b capable of keepin tins professional? Watever decision you make sha, God be wiv you. BTW, wats ur confusion abt? A.Is it dat its against ur work ethic to have sexual relationships with fellow workers or B. You wldnt wanna cheat on ur woman or C. She is beneath ur level? If its C den guy, bone dat tin, woman wey una don kiss, smooch... I doubt you'll be able to keep ur hands off her eventually. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Scetchmaster(m): 1:10am On May 10, 2012
Now ur level don change,who no like to wine and dine with levels people either by fire or by 4ce not minding to be second wife.Be careful!!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 10, 2012
Not a bad idea. Just make sure you have a mobile mattress from your car to your office.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by kollymercy(m): 2:15am On May 10, 2012
Let me know once you re ready to run this company down. I might be able to suggest a better idea

But this one is not too bad as well.

Note: Never mix love and business together, ok?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Martini101(m): 3:21am On May 10, 2012
llullipup: I CANT DISGRACE MY SELF WITH HER SHE IS NOT MY TYPE AND MY GAL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATED THAN HER I JUST WANTED TO HELP HER . WHEN I SAW HER LASTWEEK SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE STAYING AT HOME THAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR WORK, THE FUNIEST THING IS THAT MY LEVEL HAS CHANGE I WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN SHE KNEW ME.
. Guy. U beta go and find her a job smwhere else cos those ogas that yansh their Maids will still say d same thing "I CANT DISGRACE MY SELF WITH HER SHE IS NOT MY TYPE AND MY GAL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATED THAN HER" abt their wives when compared wit their maids. Come to think of it, five years, U guys didnt eat the forbidden fruit! Na there wahala dey now cos one day na one day monkey go go market, e no go return! An Igbo adage says that 'anaghi agwa ochi nti n'agha esu' meaning, U dont need to tell a deaf person when a war starts!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 3:21am On May 10, 2012
You are employing her because you want to 'help' her?
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.