Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex (4669 Views)

Foods You Must Avoid Before Having Sex / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
You’ve probably heard about foods, which boost
your sex drive or raise your sex quotient. But did you
also know that there are foods, which can be a total
put off when consumed before sex.
We have listed the 5 foods to avoid before sex
below….

Beans

Beans are a good source of fibre and proteins for our
body. But they also contain a type of sugar that
doesn’t digest fast and causes bloating and gas. We
can all agree that a gassy and bloating belly is not
ideal for sex.

Garlic

Garlic adds extra flavour to our food, but it is really a
good idea before sex. It not only has a strong scent
which can be an instant turn off but also has starches
that can cause bloating.

Cheese

You probably didn’t expect cheese to make it to the
list of foods to avoid before sex, but the truth is
that cheese can be a smelly nightmare and can
turn your partner off. Cheese breath lingers on
long after it has been consumed, so skip this food if
you want to impress your partner.

Red meat

A fancy steak meal may sound like a perfect night
out but you might want to reconsider your choice
of meat. Red meat is heavy and can take a long
time to digest. This will leave you feeling sluggish
and sleepy, which will surely affect your
performance in bed.

Peppermint

While you might think that chomping on a
peppermint for fresh breath is a good idea before
sex, studies show that the menthol present in
peppermint can reduce testosterone levels and this
can affect your sex drive.

http://9javibes.com/health/5-foods-you-must-avoid-before-sex/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by demmy0325(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Betanwa(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Who dey eat before se'x before. Se'x itself na beta food grin

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Beesluv: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
We will start fasting before going to bed
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Young03(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Betanwa:

LWKM

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beesluv:
We will start fasting before going to bed

for your wife.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chess! So many dos and dont. Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chess! So many dos and dont involved in love making. Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Chess!
So many dos and dont involved in love making.
Hmmmmmmmm.

that is what makes it interesting.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
i think all these makes the entire act stressful.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i think all these makes the entire act stressful.

trust me it worth the stress if you get the gratification at the end.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Dude, you forgot to add groundnut and that tasty kuli kuli
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by mccoy47(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2015
u forgot adding sugary foods to dat list. I swear sugary foods destroys f*ck time n makes 1 cum before time
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by mccoy47(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2015
sorry for my choice of words.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by haywire1: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Betanwa:

SECONDED grin grin grin

Infact u get brain pass op grin grin

#

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, you forgot to add groundnut and that tasty kuli kuli

LWKM
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Betanwa:

na d only food wey dey SAP energy instead of giving cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2015
mccoy47:
u forgot adding sugary foods to dat list. I swear sugary foods destroys f*ck time n makes 1 cum before time
and d cum go dey watery anyhow lipsrsealed
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Osarieme415(m): 1:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Betanwa:
Confam!!!

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2015
[size=20pt] if you visit ur babe and she give u beans chop, den u knw what she means..

***my signature***[/size]
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt] if you visit ur babe and she give u beans chop, den u knw what she means..

***my signature***[/size]

what if she doesn't know the effect on your sexuality?
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
den she has not read dis thread...just joking
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Naitaland and $ex
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Phikom(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Copied....
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
londongal03:
Naitaland and $ex

you are in romance section what do you expect?
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by zenith4biz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tuwo masara no dey, thanks
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
zenith4biz:
Tuwo masara no dey, thanks

tuwo shikafa dey sha.
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by Jayjay0(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
New day New Rubbish
Re: MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex by MEGGATRON(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jayjay0:
New day New Rubbish

hey what's rubbish in this ?

(1) (Reply)

Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Deeper Life Girls Twerking? / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.