Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, (14582 Views)

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by ammamat(f): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2009
A 13-year-old British boy has fathered a child with his 15-year-old girlfriend, according to British newspaper The Sun.

Baby-faced Alfie Patton became a dad when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to a baby girl Maisie Roxanne Monday
Alfie Patton is pictured with his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman and their newly born daughter. 13-year-old Alfie became Britain's one of the youngest fathers after his girlfriend gave birth to a baby girl on Monday, the Sun reported.

Alfie was just 12 when he impregnated Chantelle, then 14, the Sun said.

The boy, who looks more like he's 8, not 13, vowed to be a good father.

"I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me 10 pounds (21 U. S. dollars)," the innocent-eyed teenager from Eastbourne, south England, told the newspaper.

Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by ammamat(f): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2009
Alfie bottle feeds his little daughter
When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble , I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it." Chantelle and the baby are living with Penny, Chantelle's jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits.

Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans' house.

Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by drrionelli(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
Let us wish, hope and pray nothing but the best for these children--all three of them. Seemingly, the families of the parents are available and supportive. The media should allow these people to get on with their lives, now.

And, let's take whatever measures are necessary to help assure that such situations as this don't become commonplace.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by CrazyMan(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2009
Wonders they say shall never end. I just hope the poor baby girl doesn't end up being like her parents.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by waterworks(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
this thread already exists!!
search meet the 13 yr old dad.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Ben13: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
board abuse undecided
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by ammamat(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ waterworks if the thread already exist,,, sorry but I gues there are people that are not aware of it.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Ben13: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
hmmm, this is a serious case undecided
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
The 'dad' looks even younger than the newborn baby lipsrsealed
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Ben13: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
That's a very good observation
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by segzicres(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
i believe they only want to beat thta record. of which i do't thing theres any need for that and the boy looks more like a 4year old to me.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by cvibe: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2009
Thought this was stale news.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by ammamat(f): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2009
wonders they said that will never end. wetin person no go see
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Ben13: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
this is not even part of the wonders, people said will not end undecided
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
So what? He di.ck nor dey active?
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by drrionelli(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2009
Well, it looks as though this young couple has deceived themselves. The court-ordered DNA test has shown that this cherubic looking young fellow is NOT the father of the baby. Rather, the father is a 15 years-old boy.

What have we learned from all this?
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by oluwafemi113(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2009
na ile
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Nobody: 7:30am On May 20, 2009
Yup, saw it in the newspaper, I heard the real one was 14 though, not 15
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by drrionelli(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2009
Perhaps he was 14 when he sired the baby and is now 15. You raise a good point. I'll look into it.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by yme1(f): 11:32pm On May 20, 2009
wow

i love the baby smiley and the dad is a young handsome man cheesy
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Kunbee: 12:20am On May 21, 2009
I saw an interview on how he was going 2 foot the financial bills of the baby and the boy asked the sky news reporter what is financial, seriously i wish them luck
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by yme1(f): 12:23am On May 21, 2009
Kunbee:

I saw an interview on how he was going 2 foot the financial bills of the baby and the boy asked the sky news reporter[b] what is financial[/b], seriously i wish them luck
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by Sauron1: 12:24am On May 21, 2009
Kunbee:

I saw an interview on how he was going 2 foot the financial bills of the baby and the boy asked the sky news reporter what is financial, seriously i wish them luck

He is not the father of the baby.
The DNA fingered someone else(I think another kid around the corner).
Alfie is INNOCENT.
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by TOPE20001(f): 12:48am On May 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is not the father of the baby.
The DNA fingered someone else(I think another kid around the corner).
Alfie is INNOCENT.

Yes he is
The DNA proved it on monday wink
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by 190: 2:58am On May 21, 2009
@post

OOOO MY GAWD
do 13yr old kids
shoot tins solid enuf 2 build a house!

dat 15yr old babe needs som questionin
theres probably an 18yr old somewher arund!
Re: A 13-year-old British Boy Has Fathered A Child With His 15-year-old Girlfriend, by justwise(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2009
ammamat:

A 13-year-old British boy has fathered a child with his 15-year-old girlfriend, according to British newspaper The Sun.

Baby-faced Alfie Patton became a dad when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to a baby girl Maisie Roxanne Monday
Alfie Patton is pictured with his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman and their newly born daughter. 13-year-old Alfie became Britain's one of the youngest fathers after his girlfriend gave birth to a baby girl on Monday, the Sun reported.

Alfie was just 12 when he impregnated Chantelle, then 14, the Sun said.

The boy, who looks more like he's 8, not 13, vowed to be a good father.

"I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me 10 pounds (21 U. S. dollars)," the innocent-eyed teenager from Eastbourne, south England, told the newspaper.

He is not the Dady, DNA result shows that another local boy 15 yr of age is the real dady though he was 14 when they had sex

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / Naija Girl & Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir After Sharing These Eye-popping Photo / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.