Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. (1631 Views)

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2015
There's a common saying, That Prevention is better Than cure, and there's also another saying, That Open Rebuke is Better than secret Love. The actions of mr president of late, are although highly commendable, but they are careless. And Brigade of Guards and The SSS should sit down, spend quality time, to think, and asses themselves, are the Nigerian SSS and Brigade of Guards, capable of Protecting Mr President, at a time Nigeria is fighting it's greatest battle for Survival? Has the SSS analyzed the Threat posed to Mr president By the Various Terrorists Groups operating in Nigeria? How many notable Terrorists have the Nigerian SSS, DSS, Captured in the last One year? These and many other questions are what should be going through the Minds of Security operatives mandated to Protect mr President. The truth is Nigeria is sitting on a Keg of Gun powder, and it's Just Because of God that things are still normal, and I believe God will still protect us and our leader. But we as Citizens should be wise, and our Head of State should be wiser. Because right now, Mr President seems to be losing Guard. He thinks by sitting Next to The American President, Nigeria is safe. But on the contrary, they are playing him, he is just acting to their script, the script that was written By the Evil Company.(Bad people. Cia) And the sooner he realizes that America is Nigeria's Biggest Threat, the sooner we can defeat ISIS, but if he choses to wallow in the cessPool of mistakes, by throwing caution to the Wind, thinking everything is all Rosy and Dovy, then I pity us, America is pledging to donate 5 billion dollars, to fight boko haram, that is a large sum of money to be used to buy Guns, Tanks, APCs, and other sophisticated weapons, and the weapons would be used, and the Americans expect the weapons to be used, but where would be affected the most? Nigeria would be the new Iraq then. But that's not even the problem. The Problem is that the President should beef up his security details, he shouldn't be traveling all over the way he is. He is safer in Nigeria, there are very ruthless and powerful world Leaders out there who want him dead, and the sooner he knows that he is swimming with sharks instead of Dolphins, the better for Him and the Better for us as Nigerians. Nigeria should refuse to accept any funds from the Americans in Fighting Boko haram, America is ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL NUSRA, and whatever acronym they will come up with, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. P.S: Nigerian security operatives should open their eyes, they should learn to see beyond their Nose. Nigeria is Under Attack, and some are busy collecting bribes, I wonder what will happen when Suicide bombers start using Security operative uniforms to Bomb barracks and Police station, maybe it is then they will know we are at war. Nigeria is the New Wild West. Take Note, ARMY, POLICE, SSS, DSS, and all of you, Buckle up. The enemy is MIGHTY.May God Save Nigeria.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by Sharksblow(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by mymadam(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Food for thought indeed. Wakey, wakey!

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by DULLARDipo: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2015
niyi20:
Amen

I didn't read it
lol
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2015
niyi20:
Amen

I didn't read it
Hope u know say if lalasticlala see dis post u go chop ban I just dhe tell u So make u take corrections

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by DickDastardly(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Amen.
But Ostriches will still call you Tanoid undecided

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by coolcharm(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2015
You made some sense at some point, and the whole stuff became silly at some other point. So what are you suggesting? Amnesty to bpkoharam? Or that the president should deploy a battalion as his personal intelligence and security?

My brother, what will be will be.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2015
coolcharm:
You made some sense at some point, and the whole stuff became silly at some other point. So what are you suggesting? Amnesty to bpkoharam? Or that the president should deploy a battalion as his personal intelligence and security?

My brother, what will be will be.
smh, You're a Typical Nigerian, and it is because of People like you that I worry. I worry for you my Fellow Nigerian, Because it is either you are ignorant, or you are refusing to see beyond your nose.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Amen o

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
Amen o
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by funlord(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2015
bolaino:
There's a common saying, That Prevention is better Than cure, and there's also another saying, That Open Rebuke is Better than secret Love. The actions of mr president of late, are although highly commendable, but they are careless. And Brigade of Guards and The SSS should sit down, spend quality time, to think, and asses themselves, are the Nigerian SSS and Brigade of Guards, capable of Protecting Mr President, at a time Nigeria is fighting it's greatest battle for Survival? Has the SSS analyzed the Threat posed to Mr president By the Various Terrorists Groups operating in Nigeria? How many notable Terrorists have the Nigerian SSS, DSS, Captured in the last One year? These and many other questions are what should be going through the Minds of Security operatives mandated to Protect mr President. The truth is Nigeria is sitting on a Keg of Gun powder, and it's Just Because of God that things are still normal, and I believe God will still protect us and our leader. But we as Citizens should be wise, and our Head of State should be wiser. Because right now, Mr President seems to be losing Guard. He thinks by sitting Next to The American President, Nigeria is safe. But on the contrary, they are playing him, he is just acting to their script, the script that was written By the Evil Company.(Bad people. Cia) And the sooner he realizes that America is Nigeria's Biggest Threat, the sooner we can defeat ISIS, but if he choses to wallow in the cessPool of mistakes, by throwing caution to the Wind, thinking everything is all Rosy and Dovy, then I pity us, America is pledging to donate 5 billion dollars, to fight boko haram, that is a large sum of money to be used to buy Guns, Tanks, APCs, and other sophisticated weapons, and the weapons would be used, and the Americans expect the weapons to be used, but where would be affected the most? Nigeria would be the new Iraq then. But that's not even the problem. The Problem is that the President should beef up his security details, he shouldn't be traveling all over the way he is. He is safer in Nigeria, there are very ruthless and powerful world Leaders out there who want him dead, and the sooner he knows that he is swimming with sharks instead of Dolphins, the better for Him and the Better for us as Nigerians. Nigeria should refuse to accept any funds from the Americans in Fighting Boko haram, America is ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL NUSRA, and whatever acronym they will come up with, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. P.S: Nigerian security operatives should open their eyes, they should learn to see beyond their Nose. Nigeria is Under Attack, and some are busy collecting bribes, I wonder what will happen when Suicide bombers start using Security operative uniforms to Bomb barracks and Police station, maybe it is then they will know we are at war. Nigeria is the New Wild West. Take Note, ARMY, POLICE, SSS, DSS, and all of you, Buckle up. The enemy is MIGHTY.May God Save Nigeria.
grin
bolaino:

OP! What are you saying? Do you know anything about counter terrorism or cross border/continental terrorism at all? Are you in the ss? Or in any paramilitary organisation? How did you arrive at your conclusions? You are here cooking up "conspiracy theories" like mel gibson and some are even saying "amen" along with you? Since you have started with the CIA you should have also added INTERPOL, SCOTLAND YARD and MOSSAD to your list of "bogey agencies"! You think you can penetrate buharis security detail? Give it a try and see if you would be here to type balderdash tomorrow! How much security do you see obama, david cameron or even jacob zuma rolling with? The u.s has interests in nigeria the same way we have interests in the u.s, AND EVERY NATION PROMOTES ITS OWN INTERESTS! If the u.s is willing to commit funds and armoury to help combat a problem your own government and its armed forces caused for themselves by way of "neglect of the same security of citizens lives and property, greed, corruption, stupidity and maladministration in the 1st place", then you don't expect them to want to gain something back from nigeria? Is $5 billion charity money? Please save all this your "secret society messages of doom" for another platform and get familiar with strategic studies before you come and rant online next time! Its people like you that we term as "those who FEAR what they do not UNDERSTAND and HATE what they cannot CONQUER!" Next thing you may say that the moon is also trying to sabotage nigeria and some will still say amen to that!
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by owobokiri(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2015
He has gone too far with them. He is now at a point of no return. . He totally doesn't understand these peoples mindset; a smile, a handshake then a bullet. . Never mind, just like GEJ, he will learn with time, that's if they don't pack him off to hell at a point.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
owobokiri:
He has gone too far with them. He is now at a point of no return. . He totally doesn't understand these peoples mindset; a smile, a handshake then a bullet. . Never mind, just like GEJ, he will learn with time, that's if they don't pack him off to hell at a point.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

OP! What are you saying? Do you know anything about counter terrorism or cross border/continental terrorism at all? Are you in the ss? Or in any paramilitary organisation? How did you arrive at your conclusions? You are here cooking up "conspiracy theories" like mel gibson and some are even saying "amen" along with you? Since you have started with the CIA you should have also added INTERPOL, SCOTLAND YARD and MOSSAD to your list of "bogey agencies"! You think you can penetrate buharis security detail? Give it a try and see if you would be here to type balderdash tomorrow! How much security do you see obama, david cameron or even jacob zuma rolling with? The u.s has interests in nigeria the same way we have interests in the u.s, AND EVERY NATION PROMOTES ITS OWN INTERESTS! If the u.s is willing to commit funds and armoury to help combat a problem your own government and its armed forces caused for themselves by way of "neglect of the same security of citizens lives and property, greed, corruption, stupidity and maladministration in the 1st place", then you don't expect them to want to gain something back from nigeria? Is $5 billion charity money? Please save all this your "secret society messages of doom" for another platform and get familiar with strategic studies before you come and rant online next time! Its people like you that we term as "those who FEAR what they do not UNDERSTAND and HATE what they cannot CONQUER!" Next thing you may say that the moon is also trying to sabotage nigeria and some will still say amen to that!
I don't know of a word to describe you. I am Sorry.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by coolcharm(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2015
bolaino:
smh, You're a Typical Nigerian, and it is because of People like you that I worry. I worry for you my Fellow Nigerian, Because it is either you are ignorant, or you are refusing to see beyond your nose.

The worry should be more on yourself. Yea I am a typical Nigerian. Would I have been a typical American instead?

People like you are agents of fear. Which keg of gun powder is Nigeria sitting on? The one you provided? You must have thought it will blow up when the polity was heated up a couple of months back. But No! Nothing happened. Now you come here spewing nonsense, inspired by a false sense of fear and insecurity.

The $5bn the US govt. promised is for a multinational joint task force and not for the NA. And of course, From the escapades of the NA and Bokoharam over the past months isn't it clear to you that the NA is under funded and ill equipped? With no body willing to sell to them arms and ammunitions?

Talking about romance with western powers, it is only in your opinion that he has crossed his marks. You expect him to manage all the battered international relations left by the just passed administration? I want to believe that you know too well about governance and international relations, so I won't waste my time on that.

I laughed when I read the part you said 'he is acting a script written by the CIA' lol. That is unfounded and I look at it as you just repeating a cliché.

You are pressing an alarm button. In all you wrote, you didn't provide a singe clue or solution to your perceived fears. So what are you driving at? I maintain that you came up with crap information that dose nothing more than getting people edgy and anxious.

From a Typical Nigerian to his Ordinary Nigerian friend.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by funlord(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
bolaino:
grin
bolaino:

LOLZ!!! You have noticed that "it would be an exercise in futility 4 you to try and discuss this issue with someone on a higher plateau than yourself so you want to save yourself the. Public embarrassment by resorting 2 cheap sarcasm?" No my vacuous friend, Save your pity 4 your parents! It is them that have 2 live with the fact that they refer to you as their child! Try 2 live in the real world sometime! There is space 4 even your kind!
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2015
coolcharm:

The worry should be more on yourself. Yea I am a typical Nigerian. Would I have been a typical American instead?

People like you are agents of fear. Which keg of gun powder is Nigeria sitting on? The one you provided? You must have thought it will blow up when the polity was heated up a couple of months back. But No! Nothing happened. Now you come here spewing nonsense, inspired by a false sense of fear and insecurity.

The $5bn the US govt. promised is for a multinational joint task force and not for the NA. And of course, From the escapades of the NA and Bokoharam over the past months isn't it clear to you that the NA is under funded and ill equipped? With no body willing to sell to them arms and ammunitions?

Talking about romance with western powers, it is only in your opinion that he has crossed his marks. You expect him to manage all the battered international relations left by the just passed administration? I want to believe that you know too well about governance and international relations, so I won't waste my time on that.

I laughed when I read the part you said 'he is acting a script written by the CIA' lol. That is unfounded and I look at it as you just repeating a cliché.

You are pressing an alarm button. In all you wrote, you didn't provide a singe clue or solution to your perceived fears. So what are you driving at? I maintain that you came up with crap information that dose nothing more than getting people edgy and anxious.

From a Typical Nigerian to his Ordinary Nigerian friend.

you know, after thinking about what you just wrote, I think I have to agree with you, I am nothing more than a Doomsday singer, Like The Jehovah's witnesses. Pay no heed to what I am saying, I am insane, that is why I must be saying all this. Yes. I agree with you. But, Time will tell. Time will tell. Hahahahahaha, I pity your ignorance.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

LOLZ!!! You have noticed that "it would be an exercise in futility 4 you to try and discuss this issue with someone on a higher plateau than yourself so you want to save yourself the. Public embarrassment by resorting 2 cheap sarcasm?" No my vacuous friend, Save your pity 4 your parents! It is them that have 2 live with the fact that they refer to you as their child! Try 2 live in the real world sometime! There is space 4 even your kind!
I know your Kind. And I have nothing to say to you. It's really not worth the Effort.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by coolcharm(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2015
bolaino:
you know, after thinking about what you just wrote, I think I have to agree with you, I am nothing more than a Doomsday singer, Like The Jehovah's witnesses. Pay no heed to what I am saying, I am insane, that is why I must be saying all this. Yes. I agree with you. But, Time will tell. Time will tell. Hahahahahaha, I pity your ignorance.

Look who is talking ignorance. You must have been reading about neo colonialism lately. Little wonder you come up with all the bias.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2015
coolcharm:

Look who is talking ignorance. You must have been reading about neo colonialism lately. Little wonder you come up with all the bias.
lol, and yes I have been reading up on Neo colonialism of late, But I'm happy you acknowledge the fact that there is indeed a Term called Neo-Colonialism. I commend you for that alone.
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by cirmuell(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here we go again, another CT. grin
Re: WARNING: President Buhari Should Be Careful. by bolaino(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Scraps Ministries, Fires LSDPC Director / Buhari Is Playing With His Life - Former DSS Boss / Nyesom Wike Organises Lavish Banquet For Key Stakeholders In Rivers... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.