Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope (996 Views)

The End Of Crude Oil And Its Implications for The Igbo Identity In Rivers State / South East Is The Most Democratic Region In Nigeria Apga Apc PDP Represented / We Will Play Opposition For Growth,sustenance Of Democracy In Nigeria-apga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by tochukwuifeduba: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2015
In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria:APGA Our Last Hope

The Political future of the Igbo Nation is very blur in Nigeria as we geared towards 2019 our only hope is in building a formidable political party today where we can push forward for a political party where our interest must be protected in a united and indivisible Nigeria.

Our only hope is APGA( THE ALL PROGRESSIVE GRAND ALLIANCE ) its time to put aside our respective differences and move the party forward for the seek of the greater Igbo national interest , its very paramount and pertinent that we put aside our difference and Unite around our collective interest.

The PDP and the APC have failed us the party have been hijacked by other regions in Nigeria and they only come to seek our hand of fellowship during election period its time to break that yokes from the detractors whose only continuous stay in office is made possible by the Disunity of our people.

The world wide population of the Igbos is estimated at 70 million people and if we can all unite and show solidarity putting aside hypocrisy and betrayal to move the Apga political party forward as our only hope of becoming relevant in Nigeria then we can truely be a force to reckon with. our last show of force in the last election in support of Goodluck Jonathan is a clear demonstration of what power the Igbo people can exercise when the put forward a United front..

The burden is on Anambra state and Governor Obiano to show forth the way and ensure that Apga never dies in Nigeria. we must systematically takeover political positions in Nigeria using the immense population strength of the Igbos scattered across every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
God Bless the Igbo nation

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( A Political Scientist Analyst )

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/in-search-of-igbo-political-identity-in.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2015
for the seek of the greater Igbo national interest
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Ayus34(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2015
chowlade:
for the seek of the greater Igbo national interest
i believe u wanna say biafra interest!
Igno have no stake in nigeria.....better u synergise to achieve the next 5yrs ibo plan for biafra!

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
Ayus34:

i believe u wanna say biafra interest!
Igno have no stake in nigeria.....better u synergise to achieve the next 5yrs ibo plan for biafra!
i think u have a painful sore in ur brain dis morning 4 quoting me typing poo.

what abt d last past 50yrs plan 4 biafra? u r nw talking of short 5yrs plan 4 Biafra mitcheew. two weeks ago, u boosted of giving two million riffles to 2million people within seven days. i'm ashame for u people if u r not ashame of your self grin
@OP ur post has proved ur selfish interest alone not to talk of d SS interest. it will not get anywhere . you better tell ur people to sit down, relax and watch how Yoruba/Hausa r doing it or else APGA will forever be APGA.

APGA is a party registered in Nigeria. if it is for ur Biafra republic cheesy you will have to gain ur independence first.
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by gambit10: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
the tribe with no political identity...#yieeebo

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by QuotaSystem: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dead on arrival. The Igbos and politics seem like oil and water, they don't mix.
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Ayus34(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
chowlade:

i think u have a painful sore in ur brain dis morning 4 quoting me typing poo.

what abt d last past 50yrs plan 4 biafra? u r nw talking of short 5yrs plan 4 Biafra mitcheew. two weeks ago, u boosted of giving two million riffles to 2million people within seven days. i'm ashame for u people if u r not ashame of your self grin
@OP ur post has proved ur selfish interest alone not to talk of d SS interest. it will not get anywhere . you better tell ur people to sit down, relax and watch how Yoruba/Hausa r doing it or else APGA will forever be APGA.

APGA is a party registered in Nigeria. if it is for ur Biafra republic cheesy you will have to gain ur independence first.

why are u abusing me now,after all effort,fasting and prayer to help u achieve biafra dream,so that nigeria can be at peace?
Anyway.....GODWIN!
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Dollyak(f): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Now you are talking.
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by chaxking(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
I see my governor
tochukwuifeduba:
In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria:APGA Our Last Hope

The Political future of the Igbo Nation is very blur in Nigeria as we geared towards 2019 our only hope is in building a formidable political party today where we can push forward for a political party where our interest must be protected in a united and indivisible Nigeria.

Our only hope is APGA( THE ALL PROGRESSIVE GRAND ALLIANCE ) its time to put aside our respective differences and move the party forward for the seek of the greater Igbo national interest , its very paramount and pertinent that we put aside our difference and Unite around our collective interest.

The PDP and the APC have failed us the party have been hijacked by other regions in Nigeria and they only come to seek our hand of fellowship during election period its time to break that yokes from the detractors whose only continuous stay in office is made possible by the Disunity of our people.

The world wide population of the Igbos is estimated at 70 million people and if we can all unite and show solidarity putting aside hypocrisy and betrayal to move the Apga political party forward as our only hope of becoming relevant in Nigeria then we can truely be a force to reckon with. our last show of force in the last election in support of Goodluck Jonathan is a clear demonstration of what power the Igbo people can exercise when the put forward a United front..

The burden is on Anambra state and Governor Obiano to show forth the way and ensure that Apga never dies in Nigeria. we must systematically takeover political positions in Nigeria using the immense population strength of the Igbos scattered across every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
God Bless the Igbo nation

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( A Political Scientist Analyst )

http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/in-search-of-igbo-political-identity-in.html
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ayus34:

why are u abusing me now,after all effort,fasting and prayer to help u achieve biafra dream,so that nigeria can be at peace?
Anyway.....GODWIN!
i no b igbo o tafiakwa.
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Ayus34(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
chowlade:

i no b igbo o tafiakwa.
grin,hahaha...wh. u no wan be ibo nah?atleast ur dowry go jump up....and igbo guy will teach u how to beat chest,though their chest use to be empty sha grin cheesy grin
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ayus34:

grin,hahaha...wh. u no wan be ibo nah?atleast ur dowry go jump up....and igbo guy will teach u how to beat chest,though their chest use to be empty sha grin cheesy grin

ao much is dowry? I'm not for sale cheesy
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
I thought it was PDP
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Ayus34(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
chowlade:

ao much is dowry? I'm not for sale cheesy
What if i decide to give u the who USA yearly budget grin grin grin
Re: In Search Of Igbo Political Identity In Nigeria: APGA Our Last Hope by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ayus34:

What if i decide to give u the who USA yearly budget grin grin grin
now that's chest beating. fools like them fall 4 dat crap

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter's Hair / Time To Stop The Hate Campaign Against The DSS - Sarboy / My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.