Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo (13211 Views)

Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Gboliwe:
Seems like Obasanjo is above the law.
Abi our judiciary is just too weak, corrupt and porous?
There is no judiciary that forces people to press charges.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by fourpoints(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Goood move from kashamu....i hope OBJ forgives him....

Ladies stop buying brazillian hair and all sort see ways to rock your natural hair here:

http://www.ridenattyride.com/for-ladies-28-beautiful-ways-to-rock-your-natural-hair/
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by aniyphil: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2015
victorels:

don't worry. This topic is for the trash. It can't make front page

oooops! Looks like someone needs to modify undecided

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by frisky2good(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2015
You lied. tongue
victorels:

don't worry. This topic is for the trash. It can't make front page

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2015
If not disrespect, a coward that hid in the toilet is dragging shoulder with Baba..

The thing wey old man use pass pikin na hin baba go show you.

You never know baba, baba go use your nose blow whistle..

May Baba's wrath never befall you.

Ebora Of Owu Kingdom.

Leader and commander of the Civil War, victorious and decorated with meritorious Medal of Honour.
The 2 time Commander of the Federal Republic, the 1st Military and civilian President.

The one that Never Forgives, Baba you are mighty!

Obasanjo! One of a Kind.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Iman24: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 07050606836

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Kashamu should go and ask Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Atiku Abubakar..

People wey pass am.. If Baba wants to deal with you he "MUST" deal with you.

Some Human beings have attained godlike Status and we must admit OBJ is a Demi-god.

A Living Legend.

An Institution.

A Grand Pa... If all else fails, ask Grand pa.

On that note, I pray for all our Grand Pa's

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
Abdulsalam Abaubakar
Mohammadu Buhari
Olusegun Obasanjo
Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma
Yakubu Gowon
Earnest Shonekan
Oladipo Diya

And the rest numerous to mention.

If these old men lead us right before they cross to the great beyond, Nigeria would know peace
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2015
aniyphil:

oooops! Looks like someone needs to modify undecided

it made front page because I am against it making front page.
If I am against you, consider yourself lucky.
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2015
frisky2good:
You lied. tongue
No. I didn't.
I told him to accept silver trophy and he did. That is why it made front page.

The page is dry though.
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2015
PStacks:
If not disrespect, a coward that hid in the toilet is dragging shoulder with Baba..

The thing wey old man use pass pikin na hin baba go show you.

You never know baba, baba go use your nose blow whistle..

May Baba's wrath never befall you.

Ebora Of Owu Kingdom.

Leader and commander of the Civil War, victorious and decorated with meritorious Medal of Honour.
The 2 time Commander of the Federal Republic, the 1st Military and civilian President.

The one that Never Forgives, Baba you are mighty!

Obasanjo! One of a Kind.

u mean an old fool; who ran away from the war front with a bullet hole in his ass rather than a taking bullet hole where other real men take theirs. if Obasanjo is the kind of hero you people worship in yoruba land, then shame on you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by obontami: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2015
this ought this criminal suppose to be in jail my now
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2015
mobuch:

u mean an old fool; who ran away from the war front with a bullet hole in his ass rather than a taking bullet hole where other real men take theirs. if Obasanjo is the kind of hero you people worship in yoruba land, then shame on you people.

Pls answer! Should I have worshipped Ojukwu?

If I don't worship and Adore the Ebora of Owu, Pls tell me then, who do I worship!

These Ojukwu's children must know they were given a life-line, if they abuse the priviledge, it would be withdrawn.

I don't like joining issues with igbo people, so please leave me alone.

If they had allowed starvation and kwashiorkor to finish your foreFathers u won't be here talking crap with me.

Its honour and priviledge for you to talk with me and you must appreciate it. In the event you insult the priviledge, I withdraw it straight without thinking twice..

Do have a good day.. Awon omo irankiran

Awon omo ti wan fi ipa ji baba wan lori bed.
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2015
This guy is gradually being welcomed back to the society. I welcome it all, the US would never have extradited its citizen to another nation for trial. Welcome back-home Mr Barron!
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by kelechi50: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
mobuch:

please tell them how can a man that committed a taboo an incest is regarded as ur hero

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Extradition attracts fear
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by kelechi50: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
PStacks:

Pls answer! Should I have worshipped Ojukwu?

If I don't worship and Adore the Ebora of Owu, Pls tell me then, who do I worship!

These Ojukwu's children must know they were given a life-line, if they abuse the priviledge, it would be withdrawn.

I don't like joining issues with igbo people, so please leave me alone.

If they had allowed starvation and kwashiorkor to finish your foreFathers u won't be here talking crap with me.

Its honour and priviledge for you to talk with me and you must appreciate it. In the event you insult the priviledge, I withdraw it straight without thinking twice..

Do have a good day.. Awon omo irankiran

Awon omo ti wan fi ipa ji baba wan lori bed.
Awon omo kini lope se iwo ti oni Baba
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by PStacks(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
kelechi50:
Awon omo kini lope se iwo ti oni Baba

grin grin ehjor eh dakun eh bami so oro gba ori wan..
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by richidinho(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Obasanjo don bribe him?
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Controversial Senator... Your case still dey tribunal and as per the last hearing self that I was present, it's like Dapo Abiodun is having an edge.

But... enjoy while it lasts!
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by NovusHomo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
BarryX:
This is some begging and loyalty stunt abeg to ensure he is not extradited.
Sue the motherfucker if you have the guts.

He is gradually showing his toilet-hiding cowardice

He will still go. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by solayd(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Music don change since..
No federal backing again i guess cheesy
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
drug dealer trying so hard to clean his image.
Re: Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo by leksbore(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
RichDad1:
I said it before, This dude must swallow his pride, lower his ego and prostrate before OBJ,otherwise na free ticket to US fo A.
Anyways Big thanks to Awujale, Alake of Egba and the Ruler of Sagamu for helping him to clam baba down. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Fayose your day of reckoning is very near. The earlier you re-trace your steps and apologize the better.
cry cry cry cry cry
pls who is obasanjo tell him DAT his days r over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust / ”why We Killed Briton, italian”—suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.