Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria (25568 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Police Arrest Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by knightsTempler: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided

Uh!
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Northerners just have a strange followership complex.. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
When I call these people dumb black monkeys, some would be offended. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by strongerthaneva(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
dt02:
grin People and crowd. I won't be surprised if 80% of the crowd voted for APC in the last gubernatorial election in Jigawa.
man believe me they voted massively for APC at the gubernatorial and presidential election now am wondering if truly they love this man like dis why did PDP then lose drastically in the state..To me its a the crowds are pretenders oo..
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Autolord: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
North Korea!!!
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
When a man open doors with power,
His works will keep them open.......

Who will ever welcome Amaechi in a grand style because Of His nonsense attitude....
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by hollandis(f): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
alaoeri:
After milking the state dry, those mumus are still hailing him, when are they gonna be wise? undecided,

Your father is a fool,was it not the same you,that voted for a. Illiterate?
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by kooffy: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
What's your Proof that He Milked the State Dry
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by bash4us(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
I dont think this crowd is for him. There is no where in the pictures where he was shown.

Blatant lies tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by mensdept: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
bash4us:
I dont think this crowd is for him. There is no where in the pictures where he was shown.
Blatant lies tongue tongue tongue

Hopefully because if so, then this country should go ahead and collapse
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Abeyjide: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
alaoeri:
After milking the state dry, those mumus are still hailing him, when are they gonna be wise? undecided,

when u get to jigawa,dat will convinced u that d guy really tried in dat state.when you talk of education,infrastructure.is among tht first to third best governor during der administration.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by zik4ever: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
strongerthaneva:
man believe me they voted massively for APC at the gubernatorial and presidential election now am wondering if truly they love this man like dis why did PDP then lose drastically in the state..To me its a the crowds are pretenders oo..
Guys, most people of Jigawa State love this man passionately but they couldnt understand why preferred Jonathan. They hated Jonathan/PDP and voted APC but as a person, they love him and the current Governor cannot match him in terms of personal pedigree and profile. He is rightly called the father of modern Jigawa because of his giant strides in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by alaoeri: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
hollandis:

Your father is a fool,was it not the same you,that voted for a. Illiterate?
You entire linkage is cursed oloriburuku, the illiterate is 100% better than the ogogoro drunkard you supported, oloshi.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by zik4ever: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abeyjide:

when u get to jigawa,dat will convinced u that d guy really tried in dat state.when you talk of education,infrastructure.is among tht first to third best governor during der administration.
Guy you are on ground and well-informed. They love Sule Lamido and appreciate his work but they hated Jonathan/PDP with morbid hatred and the bandwagon effect was in favour of APC. The current Governor has no structure of his own other than the "Buhari brand". Lamido had finished second term and of course didnt contest the election.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by strongerthaneva(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
zik4ever:

Guys, most people of Jigawa State love this man passionately but they couldnt understand why preferred Jonathan. They hated Jonathan/PDP and voted APC but as a person, they love him and the current Governor cannot match him in terms of personal pedigree and profile. He is rightly called the father of modern Jigawa because of his giant strides in terms of infrastructural development.
If they love him they should have voted his anointed candidate now?
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Slidoo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
D peoples governor.. dix man try for dat state.. i also benefitted it, unlike my state governor.. Lamido for President 2019.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Addme: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
9jaroof:

http://naijaroof..com/2015/06/photos-ex-jigawa-gov-sule-lamido.html

@OP,Lamido never handed power to the new governor.He handed power to the SSG and jetted out of the country a week to inauguration.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by hollandis(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
alaoeri:

You entire linkage is cursed oloriburuku, the illiterate is 100% better than the ogogoro drunkard you supported, oloshi.

Dont ever reply to my message,you are not up to my standards,bloody iliterate
Meanwhile I have declared you persona non grata.Gutter rat
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Take it or leave it, he's the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by bmos(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
gunaboye:
wow, so huge grin

Crowd photoshopping. Where the barawo himself?
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by bmos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
imoleay0:
Take it or leave it, he's the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Deceiving one's own heart. Someone who could not even rule over tiny jigawa fa!
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by zik4ever: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
strongerthaneva:
If they love him they should have voted his anointed candidate now?
No sir! They made clear distinction between him and voting for his candidate/party. I think its part of our growing political culture and development. In Gombe State, they voted massively for Buhari/APC in the Presidential and for the PDP in the Governorship. However, in some areas where the sophistication and political development isn’t same, they just voted one party one way for ALL offices irrespective of the competence, character and person of the candidates. Even unknown persons who spent little or no money and ordinarily stood no chance, were voted because of their party platform. Those are the kind of people that go to the State House of Assembly or National Assembly and only sleep and snore -never sponsoring one motion, bill or even "seconding" one!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by strongerthaneva(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
zik4ever:

No sir! They made clear distinction between him and voting for his candidate/party. I think its part of our growing political culture and development. In Gombe State, they voted massively for Buhari/APC in the Presidential and for the PDP in the Governorship. However, in some areas where the sophistication and political development isn’t same, they just voted one party one way for ALL offices irrespective of the competence, character and person of the candidates. Even unknown persons who spent little or no money and ordinarily stood no chance, were voted because of their party platform. Those are the kind of people that go to the State House of Assembly or National Assembly and only sleep and snore -never sponsoring one motion, bill or even "seconding" one!
Ok well as for my am so glad APC is ruling the state now..
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by igbsam(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
How did the crowd know he was coming back into Nigeria if they weren't contracted / arranged / rented. I don't remember this huge number of abokis I'm seeing here read the newspaper and when dey turn on their radio, its dat station that plays aboki music.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by Caseless: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
yorke1:
Wow! PDP is only dead in your fvcking imagination.

Keep deceiving yourself. Where is sule lamido in the pictures?
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by breakeven: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
alaoeri:
They are looking for crumbs from him. grin grin
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by breakeven: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
alaoeri:
They are looking for remains from him. grin grin
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by blackboy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
No body is mentioning the likes of Tinubu honoured with all types of titles - Asiwaju, Jagaban etc, by many in Lagos when we know how he milked and is still milking Lagos and other states in the West I beg stop insulting the northerners. The problem with Nigeria is we support ethnic partiality, bigotry, criminals and midiocracy and people with stupendous wealth that cannot be justified not accounted for.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by EazyMoh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
All of you castigating Lamido that he milked us dry or he didn't do anything don't know what you are talking about. Lamido is the second best governor JG has ever had.
That been said (typed) I don't mean he should be allowed to go Scotland free or cut some slack on any wrong doing of his, his children or associates.
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by alaoeri: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
hollandis:

Dont ever reply to my message,you are not up to my standards,bloody iliterate
Meanwhile I have declared you persona non grata.Gutter rat
See this useless dingbat, ain't evening know that you are existing until you quote me, mgbeke feeling funky. undecided
Re: Photos: Sule Lamido Returns To Nigeria by agurza(f): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2015
alaoeri:
this could be any. Political crowd did you see sule lamido in any of the pictures?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Pays Four Months Workers’ Salaries / Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu Maiduguri road...PREMIUM TIMES / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.