Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba (831 Views)

Akufo-Addo, Obasanjo In Imo For Rochas Foundation College Launch (Photos) / "Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Stolen: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is time to actualise the no victor or vanquished dichotomy.

Our democracy is young and our politics is multi-ethnic as highlighted by recent events that unfolded at the Senate.

Rochas have proven time and time again that he has all that it take to become the President of Nigeria.

He has a national outlook and his Governorship election witness interest from Nigerians across the ethic and cultural divide anxious for his victory.

Never before has this been the case in the state politics of the eastern region.

Rochas is the only candidate in APC that has the ability to unify the entire country. He is a consensus candidate that has a national appeal.

If APC fails to present Rochas in 2019, they should prepare to lose to PDP massively, just like they did in the Senate and House of Reps.

They will have lost relevance and faith of their entry point to gain the entire southeast and southsouth. The country ethic and religious divide will become even more glaring.

Nigeria already on its last leg, might not survive that.

Let us have your opinions.http://ifedubatochukwu..com/2015/06/2019-presidency-rochas-okorocha-to.html
lalasticlala fp

Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by excellentmomma(f): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Apc can't give him, so stop deceiving yourself. Instead of him you will see another round of G-10 or G-18 this time. cheesy

You think Atiku, Kwankwasiya, and plenty others will sit and watch you do that kind zoning peacefully, even buhari won't even support it, open your eyes with the recent happenings and allocation of power soon as they clinched the presidency.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by temitemi1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
One million MUMU...
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Stolen: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
excellentmomma:
Apc can't give him

I fear the party might destroy itself. There are already signs.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Stolen: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
I did prefer people that object give reason. it makes the discussion clearer.

I dont want to hear becos he is igbo or becos I am yoruba and want a yoruba president.

That line have been over used and very unintelligent.

Give concrete reason why you pushed his membership of APC and supported his governorship of Imo but not his presidency.

Let us have them and be objective.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by excellentmomma(f): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stolen:

why?

Please no silly comment, this is for matured people having a matured discussion.

Precedence! After all Amaechi did for them, what have they done to compensate his camp? So many vested interests in APC, that wouldn't allow such equity. You should have known by now. APC is yet to be a truly national party, convince me otherwise.

And I think you are the silly poster for not opening your eyes and mind and be mature to discern the politics that played out even in the recent NASS elections.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
MAYBE HE WOULD WIN THE COWA TICKET BUT CERTAINLY NOT APC OR PDP
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by excellentmomma(f): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Themaingate:

Please tell that poster. Okorocha can only carry bags for the real owners of APC, and rant for them, more like their town crier. When push comes to shove, they push him to where he belongs.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by B69U: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
APC is definately a divided party, but all ruling party since 1999 have been divided, but Rochas Presidency is a pipe dream, unless Buhari have become unpredictable.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Stolen: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
excellentmomma:

Precedence! After all Amaechi did for them, what have they done to compensate his camp? So many vested interests in APC, that wouldn't allow such equity. You should have known by now. APC is yet to be a truly national party, convince me otherwise.
And I think you are the silly poster for not opening your eyes and mind and be mature to discern the politics that played out even in the recent NASS elections.

APC has highlighted that it is a party of power hungry and outright desperate lunatic. The Senate Presidency prove this. More so, we have seen a clear divide between the North and SW struggle for power. The North heading every arm of government including the Army with the changes to come.

It is 1984 again, with the level of Northern domination taking place.
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Stolen: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
One million MUMU...

And wat is that suppose to mean?

Themaingate:

Do u have a reason for saying that?
Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by excellentmomma(f): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Stolen:

APC has highlighted that it is a party of power hungry and outright desperate lunatic. The Senate Presidency prove this. More so, we have seen a clear divide between the North and SW struggle for power. The North heading every arm of government including the Army with the changes to come.

It is 1984 again, with the level of Northern domination taking place.

Ok naa, cheesy

I didn't want to come strait in order not to awaken some people's sensibilities, thank God you know what I mean. See zoning, a sincere group with national focus should have tried to balance it and nurture the weakest link in their midst (okorocha and amaechi) but alas that was not to be. If my wife for instance defied her father's instruction to marry me, I as the husband should compensate her well so her father's household will not mock her and make jest of us. But sorry for these duo in this case.

In Lagbaja's voice, I've always known "No-th-ing for them" hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 2019 Is The Year For Rochas Okorocha Presidency: ifeduba by Stolen: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
excellentmomma:

Ok naa, cheesy

I didn't want to come strait in order not to awaken some people's sensibilities, thank God you know what I mean. See zoning, a sincere group with national focus should have tried to balance it and nurture the weakest link in their midst (okorocha and amaechi) but alas that was not to be. If my wife for instance defied her father's instruction to marry me, I as the husband should compensate her well so her father's household will not mock her and make jest of us. But sorry for these duo in this case.

In Lagbaja's voice, I've always known "No-th-ing for them" hahahaha

hahahaha laugh don kill me today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Buhari Embarrasses Nigeria Once Again, Wears AU Badge Upside Down / Pdp’ll Regain Power In 2019 – Mimiko / Allowance Alert!.........Nigerian Senate Trying to Shift our Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.