Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves (10082 Views)

Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by emmalezy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
During his visit to Nigerian residents in South Africa yesterday, President Buhari told them to conduct themselves with respect in the country, promising to look into how to strengthen Nigeria's relationship with South Africa and also look into the recent Xenophobic attacks.

"Those of you who have the opportunity to come here and represent us, make sure that you are representing Nigeria, you are all ambassadors of Nigeria. This means a lot of patience, restraint and self-respect and pride. You must have all these.”

Speaking about what he plans to do to make Nigeria better, president Buhari said

“Government is determined to secure the country, manage the economy, create employment and fight corruption. Some articulate writers have said if we do not kill corruption in Nigeria, corruption will kill Nigeria. This APC administration intends to kill corruption in Nigeria. We will do our best, I assure you."

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/06/buhari-tells-nigerians-in-south-africa.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by temitemi1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
In another news, pple are dying back home...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by CR77(f): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good advice from the presido

I hope he can offer same advice to the fulanis

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
We will sir
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by zopaks: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Great News, see the way they surrounded him.
That can't happen In Nigeria ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by elohorayodele: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pls remember the Nigerians in West Germany too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
D
temitemi1:
So he should?
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by sexymoma(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Bros u don retire grin... be like say u don dey here say your hero fit Decamp

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by hollandis(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Respect themselves,thats all he can say? Nigeria is failing
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yeah

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Dollyak(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Best advice, I hope he can offer the same to the fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Ilekeh(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:

I hate to say this, but why aren't you one of them? Since you're so keen on killing people at home.
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by CR77(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol cheesy
leftyansh:
oh lord..... CR77 u again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by folabayo1(f): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigeria my country grin
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by sigidporte(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
A change in nigerian economy and security system i believe, will put a stop to the outflow of nigerians from nigeria.
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by temitemi1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Retire from what ma
sexymoma:
Bros u don retire grin
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
hollandis:
Respect themselves,thats all he can say? Nigeria is failing

What should he have said in another man's country?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by HighQue007: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
We all believe in you sir!
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by tucky200(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
temitemi1:
That's why hez looking for help so d dieing will stop...
When u go get sense ?
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by leftyansh: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
i was trying to submit for 2nd to comment and u blocked it sad

CR77:
lol cheesy
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dollyak:
Best advice, I hope he can offer the same to the fulanis

My sweetheart, how are you? I have never seen such beauty in all my life. I will trek to Iraq just for you anyday Dollyak. cool
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by globalnew: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
No doubt, our biggest problem in this country is corruption, many Nigerians have lost there lives because some selfish people hv mismanage our common wealth. I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by temitemi1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
sexymoma:
Bros u don retire grin... be like say u don dey here say your hero fit Decamp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by M4gunners: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Just like when ur 12 years old child is going to holiday in one of ur friends house. Baba face better wk stop giving adults who went for visa alone, bought ticket alone, fly to SA alone advice abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Talkless and do more Mr President......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Habib Jega, Ex-Kebbi House Of Assembly Speaker, Habib Jega / Petitions Flood Senate Over AGF Nominee / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.