Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (30566 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by KanwuliaJara: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who gives a quarrrah of half a phock? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by kernel504(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pprovost:

cheesy cheesy this kid is new to politics grin grin
The Igbo don't do APC, besides the number of APCs in the senate can't impeach him. Saraki and Atiku are out of APC.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by kaystick86(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Adekorya:
Anything is possible as long Saraki is still with his ambitious attitude

If sacrificing Ekweremadu will make his post free of any threat he will surely give no damn about his PDP friends or Ekweremadu himself

This what we call counter-attack from APC.

APC does not have what it takes to impeach Saraki or his Deputy, this politics game of number and the wisest wins it all.

Don't forget, Sir David Mark is still in that house.

Watch out for battle part 2 soonest

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by Ojiofor: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sorry to say this, but this analysis is dumb, lacks depth, and any commoner on the street can postulate these same unfounded theorems. I thought they had something cerebral to write.

Btw, if APC wants to deal with Ekweremadu, and even Saraki himself, they should quickly consult the Otta farmer. Only him knows how he kept removing one renegade Senate President after another between 1999-2007.
OBJ was able to do that then because there was no strong opposition but today if Apc tries to mess with Saraki he will simply decamp to PDP with the big price.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
APC has 59 senators while PDP has 49.To impeach a speaker you neef 2/3 which is 72 votes.Neither APC or PDP has that
but it was nt 72 senators dat voted 4 dem.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by emmasege: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
humberjade:

We are still in Nigeria bro. Have u forgotten that the election that got Saraki elected as d Senate President was without d over 50 Senators who were away to meet with Buhari (therefore disenfranchising them).

So if such election could stand, hell will not break loose if we wake up one day to hear that the 59 APC Senators got to the NASS early in d morning to impeach either Saraki or Ekweremadu.

That 2/3 of a thing rarely works in dis country when it comes to impeachment bro. And if it does work, it will be in favour of d ruling party.
APC simply doesn't have what it takes to impeach either of the duo at the moment. Mind u, The 59 figure you implied also includes saraki & his loyalists.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by zingov: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
It can't last because saraki usesd PDPs head out smart the PDP grin saraki bad guy
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by sneedpahpaz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
APC has 59 senators while PDP has 49.To impeach a speaker you neef 2/3 which is 72 votes.Neither APC or PDP has that
dude,which country r u from? It is only in Naija dat 6 can win 16 or thereabout...jst check out wat hapund in Ekiti & Rivers...my point?if dey want him gone,den he is.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by ElekeNtioba: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Who cares.

Why can't APC and PDP work together?

Why can't politicians look past their short noses and focus on THE people.

babe i didnt know u were capable of this kind of post. Dats gud!
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by FelaLives(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2015
HonestLy ALL Parties concerned MUST keep these,
Internal Wranglings to the bearest minimum.
In a country where a great percent of the populace,
Still Do Not have access, to 'H2o,LiGhT,School,or Health Care.

Seriously all hands must be onDeck providing Food/Succour
For the Voters that brought them to Power,PMB Call Meeting &
'Talk to these Power Hungry Preening, Pompous PoLiticians,
APc & Pdp..that we WANT MEANINGFUL CHANGE!?

Is that too much to ExPect,
@ this stage of our EvoLution?
C'mon Nigerian LawMakers,busy 'UpGrading tens of Millions
ALLowance for your Comfort & Enjoyment fa.?
Hmm..PLs Let's 'Do some Serious NationBuilding o!'
This Administration,currently Enjoys the 'HoneyMoon Goodwill
Wishes/Prayers of ALL & Sundry.
It NeVer Lasts..

Sai Nigeria..
errm..err...isokay:
sai pmb..still

SAI LLaKoja.Esq

Onthis oCcassion of me to
Comment Last..

ALHAMduLiLahi..

Ramadan Kareem &

PeAce Out! My Peeps.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2015
humberjade:

Just like I replied ur brother 4rm d same mother: I know you Tanoids are still bitter about your massive defeat at d last elections, as such, I won't respond to d abusive word u directed at me and His Excellency so as not to rub salt on ur injury.

Your choice of words shows that you are a toddler when it comes to politics in Nigeria.

It shows you are one of d kids that were born in the early 90s. because if you are not, u shld have known by now that when it comes to the political game of numbers, the person with the Executive power rules.

Ask Ladoja, Ask Dariye.

It's just dat I know the Buhari led-govt will not allow d lawlessness that characterised the PDP reign; so it might not happen under his watch. But that is not to say that it's impossible if someone becomes a nuisance.
No it is changoids like you that are still bitter over the terrible defeats you suffered on June 9. You must be a very foolishl to think that 7 is greater than 19 can work at the federal level in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

Nigeria is currently sitting on a keg of gun power and the Daura President would not be stupid enough to stoke crisis for himself. Shebi you fools thought he would just come and hound every opposition into prison baa.Am glad you are learning. Besides if PDP behaved like that after the last elections Buhari wouldn't be in power now
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2015
humberjade:

Just like I replied ur brother 4rm d same mother: I know you Tanoids are still bitter about your massive defeat at d last elections, as such, I won't respond to d abusive word u directed at me and His Excellency so as not to rub salt on ur injury.

Your choice of words shows that you are a toddler when it comes to politics in Nigeria.

It shows you are one of d kids that were born in the early 90s. because if you are not, u shld have known by now that when it comes to the political game of numbers, the person with the Executive power rules.

Ask Ladoja, Ask Dariye.

It's just dat I know the Buhari led-govt will not allow d lawlessness that characterised the PDP reign; so it might not happen under his watch. But that is not to say that it's impossible if someone becomes a nuisance.
And one thing u have failed to understand is that PDP are not coward like APC. When I read political analysis from people like you, it makes me love Barcanista. I know you don't understand the security implication of that rubbish u posted, or how sensitive it is to national security. Oga wake up, this is 2015, not 1984, this is democracy not military. I don't blame you cos u are still running on MS-DOS,like King Buhari, pls ugrade to at least Windows 98, I know asking for Window 2000 is like asking a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle. FYI, learn how to live with Saraki/Ekwueme for the next 4yrs. #dullard
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by Afolabi78: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
They Can Get Him Out The Same Way They Get Him In, They Just Need To Wait For The Day The Pdp Senetors Are Not Many In The House Before Apc Senetor Move For Is Impeachment, And Apc Make Sure There Member Are Many On That Day,
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by aex41142(f): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
mentorandfriend:
NFCS does!grin
this guy na futoite
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by mentorandfriend(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
aex41142:
lipsrsealed this guy na futoite
Nooooooogrin
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by Teel012(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
intergral:
Rubbish!!! This OP posted Rubbish!!!
"Saraki can not be trusted" are you a member of the PDP OR APC... SO you mean saraki cannot be trusted to sabotage Buhari's government? So you want this country to remain like this.... BAD belle... The same way the jesus of SS and SE(GEJ) failed that's how you and you bunch of shameless Loosers will continue to fail..... BLOODY FAILURES!!! If you are a shameless failure Quote me and prove me right...... FAILURES!!!

I dnt usually comment on anytin political, bt its funny, how some ppl judge n support ppl in position without even taking time to find out their history. Bruv, take ur time n look for someone who's not biased from kwara state, to tell u abt bukola saraki n d saraki family, u're supporting someone who ws desperate enough to go against his father who made him cos of his own ambition and u tnk he can be trusted? U're freaking lost man.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last by intergral(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Teel012:

I dnt usually comment on anytin political, bt its funny, how some ppl judge n support ppl in position without even taking time to find out their history. Bruv, take ur time n look for someone who's not biased from kwara state, to tell u abt bukola saraki n d saraki family, u're supporting someone who ws desperate enough to go against his father who made him cos of his own ambition and u tnk he can be trusted? U're freaking lost man.
Trusted for what? Read the Post again!!!..... He is not the senate president of APC OR PDP so he is neutral and cannot take decisions alone for Nigerians..... So Because the the SS and SE did not vote for buhari means he is not going to work for them? I may be Buhari's supporter not aPC because of his plans for Nigeria but I will not support Buhari to leave the SE behind in development I will even be happy to see him do more for them so that he can prove them wrong.... Read the post again and tell where it was heading to!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.