Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (1539 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Ayima: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Virginity is 2 be given to the most important
person in ur life,person u commited urself 2 stay
wit 4ever in marriage.Ur virginity is the most
precious thing u have to give to ur spouse.Once
u lose it, nothing in the world can bring it
back.Don't lose something so precious in a
thoughtless way.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Story.
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by dulux07(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
op Thank you for reminding our youths

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by sinaj(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
ok
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by lovemode: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks op......but wen u have a son...remember to tell him never to disvirgin any girl in name of love and to say no to sex b4 marriage......dis way we can have more ladies getting married as virgins.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Ayima: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
lovemode:
Thanks op......but wen u have a son...remember to tell him never to disvirgin any girl in name of love and to say no to sex b4 marriage......dis way we can have more ladies getting married as virgins.
Nice one, thanks.
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by defendedvictim(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well, dats not enough reason to remain a virgin till marriage...it sounds good buh not convincing enuf. U try sha @op
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by MrTeymee(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Here we go again
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by domopps(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
sinaj:
ok

Hnmmmmm Dear your OK is somehow hope all is well?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by domopps(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op Op Op okay would you blv if I tell u that I hate virgin and virginity! Any babe planning to give me her virginity is on her own because I won't take it!

I can't stand blood and have

bloodlophobia (Fear of blood) grin even broke up with 3 ladies cos they are all virgins

Cheeeeers
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
domopps:
Op Op Op okay would you blv if I tell u that I hate virgin and virginity! Any babe planning to give me her virginity is on her own because I won't take it!

I can't stand blood and have

bloodlophobia (Fear of blood) grin even broke up with 3 ladies cos they are all virgins
Na only u waka com? Ok kwantinue
grin

Cheeeeers
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by tayoxx(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Guy swerve abeg
Re: Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. by dangote7510(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
sinaj:
ok
okirika shoe or cloth

(1) (Reply)

just kidding... / Exclusive To Men Only,pls Do You Like The Rear View Of This New Ride? / Ladies: Can You Use A Menstrual Pad Twice??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.