Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa (22211 Views)

Xenophobia: We Should Not Be Ungrateful To Those That Helped Us ― Mbeki / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports (2) (3) (4)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:18am On Jun 17, 2015
This is an open brutal slap to PMB, lets wait for the wise one's reaction

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Maross(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Maross:
...since diplomacy has failed to resolve this over time, I think the solution to the problem is simple:
1. Recall all Nigerian nationals in South Africa and send back their envoys.
2. Boycott all south African interests and start the process of nationalizing all south African owned business.

If we initiate the above two, other nations will follow (call it a gang up if you will) and the impact of the alienation will jolt the government into action.

In my own opinion, the south African government is not doing enough to protect foreigners.

How many Nigerians can afford three square meals a day? But you don't see us killing the Lebanese and Indians who casualize and enslave their workers!

...introspection:
We should ask ourselves why we have a lot of Nigerians in south Africa ( and in diaspora)? The answer is obviously not far-fetched! There is obviously something wrong with Nigeria which we really need to deal with first!
Do we even have the resources to deal with a recall? How about the socio-economic implications?
Buhari has a lot of work cut out for him!

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by 14(m): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2015
bouncingjoy:
Hi all, ds report is fake! No such thing happened in SA on ds day. For ur authentic news, check CNN. I live in SA, and June 16 is a public holiday where people are busy celebrating & there is no such report here in SA!!

tell them

i have never seen a story becoming breaking news in a foreign country, but where its said to have happened, no one knew about it

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Mega72(m): 5:50am On Jun 17, 2015
End time signs,wars and rummors of war,it will never stop till rapture take place..Get ready!

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Topethio(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2015
it is high time they stopped all dis madness. pls Africans we are one nation
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by litetias(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Why na only Ibo pipu naim dey dis story? Abi South Africa don turn to south east?
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by petermichaels(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Even in Buhaha rigime!? I thought dey say its no more and musicians gada dem selvs 4 gotv, remix mike Jackson song poorly,and dey fool dem selvs. Naija a Country. We sabi rake wit out action since 1962
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Maross:

My brother, calm down! I know how you feel but trust me things will get better with time.

I have been hoping for the better of Nigeria for a decade+ now...
Seriously I can't trust Nigeria any more...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
ddami:
uh uh dats ur word and deir is no way d@ shit z holy .....
MY WORD- Nigeria is heading for greatness
Nigeria z d unstoppable future....
Nigeria z my pride,my love
Nigeria has survived its worst, d world will be shocked with its best....
Nigeria- how can dey say we are finished when we are yet 2 begin....
I hope u ve left already Libya and Iraq will welcome u with open hands....u.s.a and u.k will kiss u...
am not a Nigerian by error/default/mistake will contribute every quota 2 make it great.....

Keep making it great,
And please don't say Nigeria has survive it's worst, because Nigeria is still sustaining it's crisis and more worst are to befall her.

Nevertheless am thinking you are one of the children of those corrupt leaders who embezzle everything called funds.

Why won't you think and raise hope on average Nigerians you milk dry every day.

Buh do bear in mind that karma is a very nice bitchh...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Maghan37:
Oga haha shocked he neva reach dat one now & it is not just Nigerians they attack.

Buh if US citizens are there, would they attack them like they did to Nigerians?

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Lies,Lies, Lies! The obsession with SA knows no bounds!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Maghan37: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Buh if US citizens are there, would they attack them like they did to Nigerians?
Ehya unfortunate African grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2015
ijustdey:
something needs to be done.....

we can't continue like this..... this black brothers being brothers keepers has gone to the dogs.....
the king of Zulu started all this
The are no attacks in SA, please don't be easily swayed by false propaganda
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Even cockroach hiding in one's Ghana must go will not mistake crawl into SA these days. grin

I shelved plans to visit that place long ago. Turkey, Dubai, even Morocco are far more welcoming places to spend my hard currency.

This kind of matter will show whether Buhari is different from our previous leaders. How he will handle it. Our Africa First foreign police got to stop. Reality is most African countries don't want us to be more powerful. Whether economically or UN Security council permanent membership. We actually stand alone. We should stop fooling ourselves with all those "amoeba African Union summits" that have no head, no tail. shocked shocked

And agrressively pursue co-operations with India, Russia, China, Brazil, Argentina, Indonesia, etc

And solve our light wahala using nuclear reactors.
you've said it all
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by lolly2pops: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2015
olu77:
Not again. I thought there was a report that Boko boys where heading to S.A

There was also a report that Nigerians were set to kill Zuma when he came there. He came and left.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa by lolly2pops: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
I am a South African living in South Africa. This report is fake.

Sri Lanka President Rajapaksa Resigns / NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine / Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump