Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up (14347 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Thanks men!That one was for u.At least now they know that they should be careful wheneva you are around

yup they sure do grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
hehe grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

Azenwekhin, lol,
E be like say u dey beg for copy right ownership!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
kiki:

don't hate because yall is loosin
i don't think i asked u to get up yet, wat r u doin here? my friend, get back on ur knees grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

E be like say u dey beg for copy right ownership!
for wetin, to use u as my slave? cos if naim, i too beg die
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

i don't think i asked u to get up yet, what r u doin here? my friend, get back on your knees grin
Yeah!No need hating a loser,right! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
loggin off kiss kiss kiss, later pplz
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

i don't think i asked u to get up yet, what r u doin here? my friend, get back on your knees grin

keep tryin me u gon get urs soon
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

hell yeah

lauryn:

loggin off kiss kiss kiss, later pplz

bye gurl
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

burst a nut a day Uche, it's good for you n when u do, make sure Kiki's around to clean up. G'nyt y'all, i'm done grin cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

for wetin, to use u as my slave? because if naim, i too beg die
Seems you have forgotten that u are dead already,,,,deader,remenber! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by GNature(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
Later Lauryn cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2006
Scorpio:

burst a nut a day Uche, it's good for you n when u do, make sure Kiki's around to clean up. G'nyt y'all, i'm done grin cheesy

y cos u alone now u scared or u chicken
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2006
Yeah.Nice to have met you too grin grin grin grin
Anyway think I will also be going.Have an exam by 6pm.I was all nervous but right now you guys have calmed me down.Thanks a lot,,,,Kiki,Ikamefa,GNature and the 2 musketeers Scorpio and Lauryn.Wish me luck and catch ya next time.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2006
good luck and bye i'm about to leave too
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Ugwumba(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2006
come oh, at post #16, page 1, Letter thank una for the replies. From that point una dey exchange 'fire 4 fire' like Naija MOPOL and the post don reach page 6, #174. shocked

make una start another thread now to continue the barrage (which i am thoroughly enjoying). grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Busta(f): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2006
@ letter,

still haven't answered ma question. How did u know that he was the one calling and hanging up??

even if u get caller's ID, u said that he's goin to diff places to call u, how did u know??

the way i see it, one person is really stalking the other undecided
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 2:14am On Sep 20, 2006
lol @Uchenna n co, una go dey strong sha cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 3:30am On Sep 20, 2006
Thanx scorpio.Looking 4wd to whopping you ass next time! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
Uche2nna:

Yeah.Nice to have met you too grin grin grin grin
Anyway think I will also be going.Have an exam by 6pm.I was all nervous but right now you guys have calmed me down.Thanks a lot,,,,Kiki,Ikamefa,GNature and the 2 musketeers Scorpio and Lauryn.Wish me luck and catch ya next time.

who u calling musketeer? grin grin grin grin grin
your yansh! goodluck with your exams, if u get F9 with*, no bother to take your krusty behind go house grin grin grin grin grin

Ugwumba:

come oh, at post #16, page 1, Letter thank una for the replies. From that point una dey exchange 'fire 4 fire' like Naija MOPOL and the post don reach page 6, #174. shocked

make una start another thread now to continue the barrage (which i am thoroughly enjoying). grin grin grin grin

the point is we contributed, bdw, who no like awoof?, free live show grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2006
Uche2nna:

Thanx scorpio.Looking 4wd to whopping you ass next time! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The only ass that would be whooped is Urs
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
kiki:

y because u alone now u scared or u chicken
lmao,,,,,,u make me laugh
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by LetterGirl(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hi, you guys i was so elated to sign on and see how much luv i received. This is for you busta(yes i did call the nu. back that he called me from that is how i knew it was him. I also so put two and two together it was across from his job and the girl that answered the phones knows him.
This is for you lauryn i do except your apology no probs., But let me tell you something no i am not a perfect speller my grammar can also be horrible. I also know that some of you all on here are laughing and that cool. I would like all of you to remember something one day each of us have to go through heartaches and pain. It is not a lot of fun to be kicked down at this time. It kind of reminds me of how people beat jesus as he walked to the cross. I am in no form him but i see us blacks still pull each other down. Why not help me with my grammar. Anyway thanx for the comments God bless all of you!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2006
Scorpio:

lmao,,,,,,u make me laugh

good i love to make ppl laugh
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by kiki(f): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2006
hi Letter
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Coco29(f): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2006
i have just seen this topic omg.

my ex husband did the same thing, stalk my ass for 4 yrs then one day i started stalking him, calling him, turning up at his work causing problems fa him just like he was doing to me, hell i even got his keys when to his house stripped naked and waited on his bed until he and his girlfriend came home after all he did the same to me ( i do not need to tell you how that ended) lets just say now we are the best of friends.

sweetie if a man thinks he is crazy s h i t become just as crazy as he is. cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by lauryn(f): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
LetterGirl:

This is for you lauryn i do except your apology no probs., But let me tell you something no i am not a perfect speller my grammar can also be horrible. I also know that some of you all on here are laughing and that cool. I would like all of you to remember something one day each of us have to go through heartaches and pain. It is not a lot of fun to be kicked down at this time. It kind of reminds me of how people beat jesus as he walked to the cross. I am in no form him but i see us blacks still pull each other down. Why not help me with my grammar. Anyway thanx for the comments God bless all of you!

Thanx Letter
I was just wallowing in my own confusion. Good thing U accepted my apology, though it was hilarious when I read it grin, But it's all good though kiss kiss
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Scorpio(f): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2006
lauryn:

Thanx Letter
I was just wallowing in my own confusion. Good thing U accepted my apology, though it was hilarious when I read it grin, But it's all good though kiss kiss
@ Letter,,,yea, wat she said. hope we're still cool tho? cool
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by BobbieMae(f): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2006
He called and hung up because dem don swear for am
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
Coco29:

i have just seen this topic omg.

my ex husband did the same thing, stalk my ass for 4 years then one day i started stalking him, calling him, turning up at his work causing problems fa him just like he was doing to me, hell i even got his keys when to his house stripped naked and waited on his bed until he and his girlfriend came home after all he did the same to me ( i do not need to tell you how that ended) lets just say now we are the best of friends.

sweetie if a man thinks he is crazy s h i t become just as crazy as he is. cheesy
Girl you did wat! Stripped naked in his house Well you must be crazy.I mean in the long run he is the only one that comes up tops.He will just gbadun the 2 of u.u know like a party grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Uche2nna(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2006
lauryn:

who u calling musketeer? grin grin grin grin grin
your yansh! goodluck with your exams, if u get F9 with*, no bother to take your krusty behind go house grin grin grin grin grin

the point is we contributed, bdw, who no like awoof?, free live show grin grin

Thanks! Done with the exams and honestly dont wanna think about wat my grade will be right now undecided undecided undecided
I have heard this 'your yansh' stuff from you a couple of times.Probably you have not noticed,but that is unladylike.I would not want my wife running around with that kind of lexicon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up by Coco29(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2006
no he did not, i was alway ruuning from him the man made my life hell, rip my clothes of in the streets, broke into my house trashed it.

when he saw me in his bed he knew that i was no longer afraid of him, when he brake into my house at night with a knife i would be waiting with one bigger than he had.  cheesy  cheesy i was doing to him what he was doing to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. / A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.