Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu (26636 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by mentorandfriend(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2015
I concur. Certain ambitious men, who are enemies of our hard fought victory at the polls. I hope Buhari uses his number six well in relating with those green snakes in green grass.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by DaGC(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2015
I really couldn't care less. Afterall, he's not a part of the government. He's the party leader. Its 2 different things.

Would care more if he became a part of the government.

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by myweb(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very soon he will understand who is the national leader of the APC grin grin grin The gambaris led by Atiku have relegated the local champion
You goofed big time in your attempt at bringing Tinubu down You think you want to spite him with this article therefore rushing greedily as if its a spoil but you have helped people like me who are yet to make up our mind on whether Tinubu actually said that or not, to decide rightly. You will always be the looser with this "pull him down syndrome" and it goes along you guys are psychologically abnormal. Think for a second, if Tinubu looses, whats your gain? But you have a lot to loose because, the genius in Tinubu is what makes Lagos state to stand tall amongst others in NIgeria and thereby making it the new york you and your tribesmen rushes to. Seriously, it sucks to be you.

4 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by abtmaviz(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Jagaban

Buh I say no to #godfatherism
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by oladele97: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2015
go on soun jagaban. u are man of the people we SW and Yoruba entirely love and respect your ambition

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
He is not even part of the government,just a party leader why should i care?
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by moufan: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
I knew those statement purportedly made by tinubu is a lie and a fiction in the head of the tanoids and PDP who have directed their anger at tinubu because they see him as the architect of their present sorry state grin
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very soon he will understand who is the national leader of the APC grin grin grin The gambaris led by Atiku have relegated the local champion
the deed is done already, the north have taken over apc . tinubu will just have to accept that.

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2015
Bcoz yu are overacting like you are the "nobody" president Buhari is talking about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2015
oladele97:
go on soun jagaban. u are man of the people
we SW and Yoruba entirely love and respect your ambition
keep fooling urself. Yoruba entirely ko,yoruba totally ni. By the time oyo state is taken out of apc grips ,ur eyes go clear.

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=50pt]Lol Befor Nko? Tinubu Abeg Sharpen Yopur Eyes oooo[/size]
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by aLgoridim(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Some people will surely die of heart-attack cos of Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Nice
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by natureblack(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
bornmekus:
Tinubu is a loser.
A very sour one.

There is going to be a growing moving apart between the Northern APC,and the Lagos caucus of the APC.

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2015
modath:
@OP,
Oh what a glorious day for you & your co- TANoids, nothing gives y'all plaeasure more than hearing bad news!! smiley

...But knowing the stuff Jagaban is made of Atiku will soon be put in his place, y'all think because PMB demeanour doesn't give much away, he is unaware of where & with whom he is safer

Atiku's body language during the elections was almost bordering on the antagonistic, his supporters defected to the PDP a few days to the D-day while also claiming he isn't being carried along & y'all think Buhari will be stupid enough to align with him!!! Issokay!!

Tinubu will laugh last!! You can take that to the bank!!!
I just left Tinubu in the BANK where he is crying his out because of the Gambari betrayals

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by bornmekus: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2015
natureblack:
A very sour one.

There is going to be a growing moving apart between the Northern APC,and the Lagos caucus of the APC.
The party will soon crash.

2 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by TS2(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:
JAgaban tryin to form better pikin,hahahhahaha
D hausas don tame d man down,d so called lion[jagaban] nw barking like a pus_sycat.lol

I no no say toothless jagaban dey humble lik dis

Does your own pussy cat bark??
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by japalingo(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2015
When online social media were attributing all kind of stories to GEJ, ( mostly figments of their imagination), was it not APC and their lairs that hiped such purported statements to their advantage?
Now, the cane wey them take flog first wife, dem don use am flog new wife. Such is life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by FreeGlobe(f): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Tinubu was not invited to APC leaders meeting yesterday. lol

3 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by oladele97: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2015
onatisi:
keep fooling urself. Yoruba entirely ko,yoruba totally ni. By the time oyo state is taken out of apc grips ,ur eyes go clear.

who will take it out? is it Pa. Ladoja or Akala

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by BlackTechnology: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2015
myweb:

You goofed big time in your attempt at bringing Tinubu down You think you want to spite him with this article therefore rushing greedily as if its a spoil but you have helped people like me who are yet to make up our mind on whether Tinubu actually said that or not, to decide rightly. You will always be the looser with this "pull him down syndrome" and it goes along you guys are psychologically abnormal. Think for a second, if Tinubu looses, whats your gain? But you have a lot to loose because, the genius in Tinubu is what makes Lagos state to stand tall amongst others in NIgeria and thereby making it the new york you and your tribesmen rushes to. Seriously, it sucks to be you.

Tinubu reminds me of

Afonja

Awo

Mko cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by deflover(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2015
trust me this is not the best time for the yorubas.....they are hated by all tribes and were only used to put the north in power......like i have said the constitution doesnot recognize the six geopolitical zones but only northern and southern nigeria.....

the sharing formula will put the south in disadvantage and tinubu should have seen it coming....

president-North
vice president -south
senate president-North
deputy sp-south
HOR leader-north
deputy HOR leader-south

thats what the constitution says between north and south and it doesnt matter the zone you give your slot to...

yorubas thought they would be shared equally but with this you can see the north took the head and always gave the south deputy

this union of marriage between the north and the west will only bring pain to tinubu becos what he is expecting is not what he will get

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmm!
Let's see how things unfold for Apc
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by chamboy(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Sir we know dem, Their name is Taniods

The OP is one of dem
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2015
bornmekus:
The party will soon crash.
apc won't crash but they will lose the south west but control the north,oyo and osun are most likely going to be out of apc hands soon .pdp will dominate the ss and sE, apc will most likely be left with just lagos and ogun state . Another opposition party will spring up from the south west to tackle apc in the south west states . Just wait and see .

5 Likes

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by betty202020(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/people-trying-to-set-me-against-buhari-tinubu/

LOL JAGABAN DON HUMBLE grin grin grin grin grin
APC started political revolution with lie and in lie they will end up. he is shivering when the pressure has not started. LAW OF EQUITY STATES THAT "HE WHO GOES TO EQUITY MUST GO WITH CLEAN HANDS" u started the campaign of calumny, in calumny u will dwell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by BlackTechnology: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2015
deflover:
trust me this is not the best time for the yorubas.....they are hated by all tribes and were only used to put the north in power......like i have said the constitution doesnot recognize the six geopolitical zones but only northern and southern nigeria.....

the sharing formula will put the south in disadvantage and tinubu should have seen it coming....

president-North
vice president -south
senate president-North
deputy sp-south
HOR leader-north
deputy HOR leader-south

thats what the constitution says between north and south and it doesnt matter the zone you give your slot to...

yorubas thought they would be shared equally but with this you can see the north took the head and always gave the south deputy

this union of marriage between the north and the west will only bring pain to tinubu becos what he is expecting is not what he will get

Unknown to them

Education is not Wisdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by PStacks(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2015
People should learn not to toy with Tinubu, with Time he might be worse than OBJ putting all his enemies where they belong.

Tinubu is a master strategist, that I know for sure.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by PentiumPro(f): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Old man! you should be more interested in what is presently trying to tear your home and life apart.
I won't say more than that for now until you push it further. lipsrsealed
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by bigwallace(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Tinubu will bounce back,atiku is too over ambitous for my liking and he wud be to his rightful place pretty soon bythe master tactician.
Re: People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Thief-nubu that's change for u...this is Federal politics not Osun state politics
[/size]

Tinubu is still dangerous. He is capable of forming a new party that can hold grip on yoruba region and form alliance with any region against the north.
APC should give Tinubu federal contract to savage his lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Military Arrests Nicholas Uchendu Akalezi, 10 Navy Personnel In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.