Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others (22133 Views)

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by sosanova: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by oismail(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2015
When you are not successful you will always dream how you will behave when you eventually attain that status. Being successful has a lot of difficulties and the most difficult one is managing your success.
APC is in that status of being in success so they are finding it difficult managing it. If you ask me, I won't blame them for now because they ain't used to being in this situation.
In 100 days time and they are unable to handle their success then "I pity for them" cux their CHANGE campaign will be just be a thing of the past and continue the way of their predecessor
Buhari I trust you and I can vouch for any day anytime but the people around you, NO
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by yemajiteru(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Horlawale1(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Too early for all this APC stuff

1 Like

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
ATIKU SHOULD BE KEPT IN CHECK ELSE HE WOULD DESTROY APC AND MOVE BACK TO PDP
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by bigwallace(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
This crisis not neede at dis point in time,something needs to be done urgently.let the party sheathe their swords the battle has bin won nd lost let them just forge ahead in the interest of The nation
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by loomer: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Make una leave party matter and rule nigeria for us na.
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by PedroJP(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Guess Buhari has been elected to pilot party affairs.

E never even reach 1 month.

Allocations will scatter them if na ordinary SP and SHR dey confuse dem.
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by happylala5(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2015
It for a way forward.... Nothing more.
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by abtmaviz(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Lilimax:
The crisis is coming too early embarassed
Any house divided against itself will not stand

Never
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by skare: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Show me a big government and I will show u the meaning of crisis
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by chesterlee(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2015
This is just the Genesis!
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by samplegirl(f): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Apc having crises as early as three weeks in power.

God help us.

The wolves are beginning to show their color but I think it is rather too early.
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Another Good News! Crash! Crash!! APSh*t crash!!! *evil laughter* hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Correctman0606: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2015
The second picture is so irretating. These group of over aged things they call our leaders are very shamefull. If they like, let them continue to convene and hold meetings every day, they will surely fail because they forceful pulled down an innocent man call GEJ. This government is some weeks old. There are no ministers instead of that empty carton call Buhari is fly all over the place. Our able and chief traveller of our time did not deem it neccessary to kick start. These old things think life is just there for nothing. Nature will never allow the to use their population, their religion to oppress an innocent man and go free. Buhari will be the worse.

1 Like

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by FreeGlobe(f): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Lai muhammed said Tinubu is the leader of the party. why was Tinubu not invited?

3 Likes

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by hollarwaley: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2015
donholy28:
A.P.C crises: Buhari meets Atiku,Oyegun and other criminals
Receive sense
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by vikeyz(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2015
kwankwaso in the 2nd pic tho: he must b saying WETIN THESE ONES DEY CLAP?
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Empressomotola: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Season film
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Myself2(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2015
A meeting is being called to discuss the cracks in the body of the APC ship before it sinks and the owner of the party Bola Tinubu is not being mentioned cool
There is truly fire on the mountain...
THIS IS NICE...VERY NICE grin tongue
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Ayietim(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Before you go to bed tonight, share a moment of truth with yourself and you will see why, you are still here, your best year is on the way.
http://ayietim.
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by PecE2Make: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2015
What you sow what u reap or What you plant what you harvest. U can't eat your cake and have it....
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by berrystunn(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2015
osibande high
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Stellaenefa(f): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Pls read

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by vecman22(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2015
exlink10:
It seems APC is worst that than PDP oooo, are we sure that the change we voted for is positive? Or Negative? God abeg oooo

Oga shut your mouth, you did not vote for change,so stop expecting change...
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by virgin14(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]I never expect all these from our National Assembly, I expect then to be old enough to be able to understand that the National Assembly is not their party and that any party member can emerge as the head of the Assembly. This should not affect their due called to JOB. They should grow up and put sentiments out of politics.
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by Mentcee(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
donholy28:
A.P.C crises: Buhari meets Atiku,Party-chief-Oyegun and other Criminals i'e APC
Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by DanielPop(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2015
There WILL be no settlement. The stab wounds are in too deep. At best a televised peace but the molten magma will continue to simmer and SURELY will overflow! In the fullness of time.....

It is not dislike for APC but political analysis devoid of sentiments. Bola now knows he CANNOT trust his Fulani co travellers and commonsense dictates where there is no trust, there is no relationship!

1 Like

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by ajepako(f): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
SenatorTobijah:
This not what Nigerians voted for, apperently this APC is going the same direction with PDP. Shame!

You never sabi..

Soon you will be begging for PDP..

Not because it is good, but because the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know

1 Like

Re: APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others by DeLaRue: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Lai muhammed said Tinubu is the leader of the party. why was Tinubu not invited?

Tinubu is not an official of APC. His power transcends that of party officials. He is the supreme grin leader of ACN, the largest party in the merger with CPC and others. That's where his power and influence comes from.

Also, if you see Oyegun - APC Chairman in any meeting, that's Tinubu's interest taken care of.

Atiku has no solid base in APC. He is just out to spoil things for Tinubu to avenge his slap-in-the-face loss in the APC primary when Tinubu threw his weight behind Buhari. Atiku is leading an amalgam of disparate, power-hungry, back-stabbing, covetous, rag-tag, fraudulent and over ambitious politicians who want a cut of the power cake. So far, you have to say Atiku is doing a good job of messing Tinubu up.

The game continues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Under Fire For Kicking Against Zoning Presidential Ticket / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.