Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (43170 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Pictures: Toke Makinwa’s Husband Maje Ayida Came All Out For Linda Ikeji, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by czarr(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
darmys:

he had to put it in that the Anitai girl is good in bed
.....that's another way of saying toke isn't.. lol

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Bollinger(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife

And you are 100% certain he is not telling the truth. I mean since you know the man so intimately.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't buy it. This is a fake account.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
gamaliel121:
All women cheat too....just that the all eyes are on the guys....dnt trust any girl....I love this maje ayida guy....

Me too,the fact that he isnt shying away from his past with that calabar dog girl makes me feel he has no skeleton in his cupboard presently,if am Toke i wouldnt listen to what the world is saying at the moment instead i would concentrate on my man afterall its suppose to be for better for worst

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by darmys(f): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
czarr:
.....that's another way of saying toke isn't.. lol

lol. i dint want to say it. before people will attack me. but yes! he was subbing her that anita sabi pass
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by itiswell1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice one

angieberry:
Speak for yourself. There is no need to justify cheating. It's wrong, and will always remain so, even if cheating is passed into a bill and becomes legal, it will still be wrong.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by tivta(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Let he who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at this man, najia girls forming fateful my asssssssss yet lead men on and keep them on the reserve, bloody hypocrites...

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by waistaa(f): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Activity77:
''Show me a man who doesn't cheat''

greater percentage of guys in 9ja cheats it all dpends on how u handle ur man as a woman

Meannwile toke shud go and handle his family issues away 4rm d net.everybdy xperiences even greater issues bt stil sort it out,

Shouting on twitter[toke] wunt help rada it wil aggravate d already worsened situation
. That was his mistake,commenting on twitter,9ja peeps are hell esp if u are a celebrity,like I will always say " give to media what belongs to media and keep to yourself the truth".

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by KINGSOLO2015: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Brother, there are still men in naija that do cheat! I am married for 10 yrs + and I have never cheated on my wife and will never do by God's grace.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by spencekat(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is a blatant lie.Not all Nigerian men cheat on their partners.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by punche(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wondering why these babes de vex slf... as if they are innocent themselves.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jorussia:
Why insult her?Is it by force to quote people on nairaland? You lack good
manners.
pls spare me
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by gabicon: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
I won't be quick to exonerate either parties, yes its wrong for a man to cheat on his wife but what about the wife, did she perform all her wifely duties?For every effect there is a cause its either the man is a glutton and just wants anything in skirts or he is being staved emotionally or physically (I have a feeling that the latter is the case). Marriages are three folded cords man, woman and God (not Hollywood, not celebrity not public) both parties better go back to the drawing board Hollywood/celebrity/public marriages don't last a marriage is a private thing so better grow up and stop painting the whole cyberspace with your marriage problems and joys. And Mr man irrespective of what ever the situations never cheat on your wife real men only pants down for their wives.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by punche(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
spencekat:
This is a blatant lie.Not all Nigerian men cheat on their partners.

Sit down there..... Mumu

Cheating isnt only when you have sex with the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by spencekat(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
KINGSOLO2015:
Brother, there are still men in naija that do cheat! I am married for 10 yrs + and I have never cheated on my wife and will never do by God's grace.
Don't mind that cheater who thinks all men are like him.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Maghan37: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jarizod:
iranu undecided
Abacha grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by spencekat(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
punche:

Sit down there..... Mumu

.Your own mumu no get part 2.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by spencekat(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
punche:

Sit down there..... Mumu

You can't even understand simple English.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by queenfav(f): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
The guy shud STFU!I have a friend in calabar that confirmed the gist..She goes to anita's salon to make her hair..and the babe is definitely pregnant for him..The issue was bringing a lot of talk in her family and in calabar, abusing her for stil allowing this he-goat to decieve her after marrying toke..That's y she travelled out!The guy should stop the lies abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by repogirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
One sentence only......This.man is still a boy!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by zeusdgrt(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Naavah:
walahi this guy no get sense.
hmmmmmm abeg branch market buy two cup of sense give am for me,i go give U ur money wen i reach house
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by stchinedu: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Şe òrò ni yen? undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Kofacts(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Smh. Visit ==> www.scholarsjoint.com for you scholarship now ?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Ilekeh(f): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
What a puzzyyy azz ngga
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by theplushist: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
So the mods couldn't take a minute to verify this Info. This isn't Maje's account

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by darmys(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
stchinedu:
Se òrò ni yen? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by wiloy2k8(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
darmys:

seriously. the best he could do is stay silent
- he said if she wants to join the bandwagon all the best - he is not going to fight for her or even show respect
- anita is good in bed - embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why cant he leave this out? no disrespect to her kwa?

True talk . best thing was to be silent .
dat was all

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Ilekeh(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lilimax:
All I could see was comments filled with pride and arrogance embarassed
He wants to justify the fact that he cheated on his wife undecided.
He should better humble himself and seek forgiveness from hi wife.

I agree. The man is shameless and arrogant, like a typical Nigerian men. He doesn't even sound like he cares.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
angieberry:
Speak for yourself. There is no need to justify cheating. It's wrong, and will always remain so, even if cheating is passed into a bill and becomes legal, it will still be wrong.
It is as hard as ladies keeping their virginity.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Ilekeh(f): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
This is a fake account created by the op , tweets by op ... grin grin .... dont be gullible Nigerians !

It better be cuz how a man can sound that arrogant is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife
so you are his guardian angel, who saw him cheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together / Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.