Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum (16462 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by jaybee104(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
congrats... this forum is strictly for pDp supporters
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by chukzbozz86: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mimiko is a failed Politician my friend
ahckmedkosy:
I think the guy is an astute politician n a clear minded one. Pple that pdp needs to reorganize n refocus on 2019. Thank goodness it wasn't given to Ikpeazu. But before these apc thugs will scream fire n brimstone, make dem go beg Tinubu to leave Buhari alone..

Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by tinuolababy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yeye governor
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by acehood907(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
PDP forever
we love buhari sha?
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by olumide4christ: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
AH AH, But I thought Mimiko was from the Labour party....OR has he finally dumped Labour party

If so, that's very unfortunate!! I see Labour party going the way of APGA.
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Mogidi: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations to Dr Mimiko, a well deserved position.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Bigdreams(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok.

Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by seedorfg(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
pigs forum
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shame on pdp

Someone that have not even spent 1 year in pdp when he moved from labour?

Satanoids will never see anything wrong in this and I am very sure of this

If na apc them go done consume nairaland bandwidth

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by spencekat(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
I prefer Fayose to Mimiko.
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by acehood907(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
allanphash7:
Who is Mimiko and what is PDP pls

mimiko na one dog living in the bush with 3 legs n PDP no be ur brother name?
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by EASY39(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
2019 formula dy come PDP we give presidential ticket to North, Vc goes to East, why southwest we hold SGF
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by eliwa47(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Governor forum is ineffective n meaningless, just like a toothless bull dog!
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by kilode100(f): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
eleko1:
undecided He'll finally seal the PDP coffin.Adieu PDP sad

I tell you...
Mimiko wey no get sense.

13 Likes

Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by femliany(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
kelly4u2love:

What is the meaning of Ehen?
when you see an elder from Yoruba tribe,ask him/her to give you ARODAN
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by kenoz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Ayietim(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Your action or inaction is a function of your education. The more you know, the stronger you grow.
http://ayietim.
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by bigerboy200: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
MIMIKO: from AD to PDP to LP to PDP..then u make him chairman?? This guy will surely put a nail to PDP's coffin..His greed is inestimable..
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by bigerboy200: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
spencekat:
I prefer Fayose to Mimiko.
Yeah.. cow shit smell pass goat shit
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by parabarbie: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
I believe with the aid of Ebola spirit in Mimiko, he will definitely see the end of pdp grin
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by abtmaviz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
PDP forever

You just made my afternoon cool
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by ihatebuhari(f): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
abtmaviz:

You just made my afternoon cool
how?
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by abtmaviz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
how?

PDP forever
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by ihatebuhari(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
abtmaviz:

PDP forever
ok
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmm ...Mimiko the chameleon , the indisputable Judas iscariot of the south - west !
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by millionboi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thy sld ve givin it 2wike
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by meforyou1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
We shall surely bounce back in 2019
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:
Shame on pdp

Someone that have not even spent 1 year in pdp when he moved from labour?

Satanoids will never see anything wrong in this and I am very sure of this

If na apc them go done consume nairaland bandwidth
Leave them alone . They will realize the worthlessness of Mimiko when APC wins the Ondo state gubernatorial elections next year .
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by philomental: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tecnonews24:
I don't know what APC achieve by moving the tribunal to abuja. we are keenly watching them.

the lives of the lawyers in the Aks tribunal were threatened, that's why.
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by omooba969(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vicadonis:
I don't really know what they do in this their forum...

They plot & scheme evil, itz called the assembly of the wicked !
Re: Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
so there is a pdp version of a governors forum also? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community / Nigerians Reject Immunity For Senate President, Speaker, Others / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.