Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (34230 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Marriage Between Rivers People And Igbos. / Similarities Between Yoruba And Bini (edo) Dancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by sjeezy8: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

na wa oo!!

embarassed

what does that mean
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
nothing, nothing.
embarassed

idk.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by ezeagu(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

the right is yoruba the left is igbo

but the igbo father is wearin yoruba clothing,the igbo mother is dressed like an igbo lady

It was a rhetorical question.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by sjeezy8: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2009
ezeagu:

It was a rhetorical question.

stop lyin you aint kno
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2009
lmao!
sjeezy boo is at it again.
cheesy
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by sjeezy8: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
im jus tellin da truth booo kiss
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
haha
i feel it.
grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by ezeagu(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

stop lyin you aint kno

Your right, since when did the parents pose with their children in laws in wedding photos?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Beaf: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2009
The only problem with this marriage is the size of the grooms nose. What a mountain to climb!
How are they going to kiss na? Anywhere dem put dia mouth, dat nose go block am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_52fxAX2u0hA/SWqDCSILwHI/AAAAAAAAAiI/2CdC3XOK9hA/s400/kunle3.jpg[/img]
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
Beaf shush!
what is the problem with big noses?
some africans, chei!
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Beaf: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
^Would you like to be kissing somebody only for the oxegen to finish kpatakpata? Or for kissing to be like wrestling match?
But the woman has normal nose sha, so the children may be lucky grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
you sound like another self hating african. angry
someone who talks down on big noses.
isnt that not the same things the slave masters or the white people used to say or still say about us?
so what, its natural!
a small nose is suppose to be better, why?
so the kids can come out normal?
are you f-ing kidding me?
sounds like self hate to me.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by ezeagu(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you sound like another self hating african.  angry
isnt that not the same things the slave masters or the white people used to say or still say about us?
so what, its natural!

Oh come on, I don't agree with calling the guy names, but a big nose is not fine and African's don't all have big noses, it's not like it's our skin colour that identifies us, Greek people have beaky noses and their teased just as much. How does a big nose signify Africaness?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2009
i didnt say it signified that but im saying you act like having a big nose is so wrong.
and thats the same thing the slaves owners aka white trash used against us as a way to make fun and degrade us.
nothing is wrong with his nose, if its big, SO WHAT!
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Beaf: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you sound like another self hating african. angry
so what, its natural!

How did you come to such a far out and weird conclusion? Do you know if I too have a big nose?
What is the matter with you, are really so damp and humorless?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by ezeagu(m): 1:39am On Aug 31, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i didnt say it signified that but im saying you act like having a big nose is so wrong.
and thats the same thing the slaves owners aka white trash used against us as a way to make fun and degrade us.

grin lol, alright, alright!
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2010
@Post
THE AMAKA  + Sjeezy

Chic2pimp + Ladysex

Chiogo + SEFAGO [wow, even rhymes]
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2010
This is very disturbing news . . .

THE AMAKA:

hmm never knew big nose was a stereotype for black people . . . I thougt it was more for those people who dominated high finance and law lol

The guy has a wide nose is what both beaf & the Amaka NL illiterates are trying to get across

I have to admit he does have a wide nose but thats a typical African feature.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2010
You don reach here abi?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2010
una still dey look nose for here?

Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2010
FL Gators:

You don reach here abi?

yeah I have- when I read the topic I vex.  grin. Also beaf and the Amaka always perpetuate ignorance a lot. I think some correcting is in order my fair lady.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

yeah I have- when I read the topic I vex.  grin. Also beaf and the Amaka always perpetuate ignorance a lot. I think some correcting is in order my fair lady.
Hmmmm.

Sigh. Predict flying bullets
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2010
I would dodge them like Neo in The Matrix.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2010
Dont think you're that flexible, omo yii.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
hahah . . . just playing with y'all, I dont think much is going to happen- NL is now boring though sadly haha
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
It is, it really is. Oya start wahala, make I get my popcorn and enjoy.
Or you can start studying for your finals, loser
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by 006(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2010
Warning!
Inter tribal marriage is dangerous.
Think before you jump into it.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^ cant argue with that.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2010
FL Gators:

It is, it really is. Oya start wahala, make I get my popcorn and enjoy.
Or you can start studying for your finals, loser

LOL, U underestimate me. I scattered all my midterms so even if I fail my finals I will still get all As you should go and study.

I will start trouble, but I need a catalyst (fellow trouble starter). I cannot find some of the usual suspects like mekusxxx, aloy_emeka and sjeezy.

006:

Warning!
Inter tribal marriage is dangerous.
Think before you jump into it.

Really??
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by mamagee3(f): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2010
Yorubas is the only tribe that's scandal free in Nigeria, that may be the cause of Igbos marrying from the tribe.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2010
FL Gators:

@Post
THE AMAKA  + Sjeezy

Chic2pimp + Ladysex

Chiogo + SEFAGO [wow, even rhymes]
If that lady starts chasing my sexy self around NL again, I'll deal with you seriously in the Bedroom angry angry angry

Besides I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo wink

mama-gee:

Yorubas is the only tribe that's scandal free in Nigeria, that may be the cause of Igbos marrying from the tribe.
Oh oh you just opened up a can of wormss.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2010
^^I opened up nothing, truth must be told. . .You know. . .
No matter how hard it might be for most people to face it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / 2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.