Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (34164 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Marriage Between Rivers People And Igbos. / Similarities Between Yoruba And Bini (edo) Dancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by RichyBlacK(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2009
St.Funmi:

Roflmao grin grin grin

grin grin grin Wetin dey make you laff?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by StFunmi(f): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2009
Wetin dey make you laff?
Do I need to pay igbo tax before i can laugh again?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 2:56am On Feb 25, 2009
Iya e ni "pathetic creep". Omo ale oshi

Oya go and call that your second name. Loser grin

Person made a joke and like usual the pathetic gay is whining. Abeg go back to foaming at the mouth about "Obama the monkey" cheesy
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by AloyEmeka9: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2009
Onu ukpaka on board. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 3:23am On Feb 25, 2009
Shouldnt you be stalking Tpia abi you want me to start on you as well?

Oniranu
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by AloyEmeka9: 3:40am On Feb 25, 2009
Shouldnt you be stalking Tpia abi you want me to start on you as well? 

Oniranu

Oguajamma! cheesy cheesy

Oku na agba ukpaka 1 of Ekitiland!(The fire that burns the oil bean tree).

Nne,  Jide kwa ka iji!.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2009
That Paul's babe too make sense ooo. The other one from Anambra too make sense to be called babe, she be ANGEL!!!!!.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Moonstone(f): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2009
Lola Omotayo is not married to Peter o! She's just his baby mama.

That aside, this will become more prevalent in years to come because it is becoming easier to marry people from other tribes. I used to be like that but I'm more attracted to guys outside my tribe
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Dede1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2009
It is very refreshing to notice that the likes of Oyb and karmamod have treated their clogged minds to a scintillating truth of human nature.

Before you retreat back to your poorly ventilated and ethnic biased enclosure that usually spur you to spew craps about Yoruba dude’s “mojo” rather than the exquisite beauty of Igbo girls is the thrust behind the upward climb of marriages between the two ethnic extractions, I want you to rethink.

What a damming indictment? The volunteered truth could not be better than the testimony of this Akinlade fellow as presented on this thread. The dude saw four girls walked into the bar but the charming beauty that is rested on one of the girls buckled his knees.

I am very embarrassed for the three Yoruba babies that one them initiated a phone call and the dude’s response was a question about Chinenye. I hope that Jumoke, Temi and Irati did not attend the wedding. If the three girls did attend the wedding, I say what an insult to an injury.

This wedding has demonstrated the reasons behind the trend, if any, of Yoruba men tirelessly seeking Igbo girls as wives. Also this marriage and many others alike have further rubbished the wild delusional notion that the considerable endowment of Yoruba dudes not the beauty of Igbo girls engenders such outcomes.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
look here you bloody retard, stop trying to blow incoherent grammer. while your immediate circle may consist of semi illiterates who are wowed by a ceaseless flow of disjointed terminologies, big words, we recognize them for what they are - unintelligible ramblings. you are NLs becomerich of english - abusing your access to an electronic thesaurus.

please do us all a favor and stop trying to become the nna Jakumo grin. there is only one.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
oyb:

look here you bloody retard, stop trying to blow incoherent grammer. while your immediate circle may consist of semi illiterates who are wowed by a ceaseless flow of disjointed terminologies, big words, we recognize them for what they are - unintelligible ramblings. you are NLs becomerich of english - abusing your access to an electronic thesaurus.

please do us all a favor and stop trying to become the nna Jakumo grin. there is only one.

Rofl. cheesy Na you get time sef to bother reading the incomprehensible gibberish that dork wrote out. Cant be bothered by uptight retards. Humorless losers.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by tamme: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2009
omo dede1 this your english sef undecided
my head scatter
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by RigorMort(m): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2009
KarmaMod:

Iya e ni "pathetic creep". Omo ale oshi

Oya go and call that your second name. Loser  grin

Person made a joke and like usual the pathetic gay is whining. Abeg go back to foaming at the mouth about "Obama the monkey"  cheesy

Why do you like insulting someone's mother? You no get respect for ya mama? You better take time or else I will so abuse your mother that next time you will think twice before engaging in such foolish exercise. Didirin.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Arnold1(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2009
Rigor Mort:

Why do you like insulting someone's mother? You no get respect for ya mama? You better take time or else I will so abuse your mother that next time you will think twice before engaging in such foolish exercise. Didirin.

grin una dey try for nl
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2009
Oh look Oponu ran to get his second name

My ever so predictable slave. cheesy
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Dede1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
oyb:

It does not surprise me that a roadside technical turned engineer had issues with grammars meant for the above ordinary human beings. I am happy to hear from you since the vigilance mounted by the Area Boys in lure of catching the serial Peeping Tom is still in place.

I would plead with you to consult your dictionary when perusing my post however you will still read it upside down and complain about the words.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Dede1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
KarmaMod:

Rofl. cheesy Na you get time sef to bother reading the incomprehensible gibberish that dork wrote out. Cant be bothered by uptight retards. Humorless losers.

If you have an iota of class, I would have been bothered. Believe you me; I had hardly notice you as a lady because I never labored to feast my eyes on paragon of beauties that attend to my everyday endeavor talk less of a thing that could pass as a dork.

You are a qualified drooling piece of leftover cheese. I am completely disgusted with your anatomy especially the oozing foggy and funky bottom of yours. Water is not that expensive and I recommend that you take a good bath and while at it, brush your putrid mouth as well.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2009
If you have an iota of class, I would have been bothered

Yet you still "bothered" to write a lame epistle anyway that Im not gonna read. No one cares, Dede. Go and find something to do, humorless retard. cheesy Ciao. wink
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2009
Dede1:

It does not surprise me that a roadside[b] technical[/b] turned engineer had issues with[b] grammars[/b] meant for the above ordinary human beings. I am happy to hear from you since the vigilance mounted by the Area Boys[b] in lure[/b] of catching the serial Peeping Tom is still in place.

I would plead with you to consult your dictionary when perusing my post however you will still read it upside down and complain about the words.

i am not surprised that a roadside technician turned 'engineer' has issues with written english intended for average speakers of the english language.

next sentence makes no sense whatsoever, can't be bothered to reconstruct it

i implore you to consult your dictionary whenever you choose to peruse my posts; sadly you would still choose to read it upside down and complain about the words therein

we have been through this before. your attempts at conveying a mastery of the english language are sad.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by debosky(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
oyb what do you think you are doing?

Are you 'The man who invented Grammar'?  angry cheesy

Abeg let's stay on topic - the issue here is Yoruba and Igbo marriages - Dede thinks it's due to the beauty of Igbo girls, others think it is the fault of rancorous, outspoken and shrewish Yoruba women, yet others think it is as a result of the virility of Yoruba men. Please state your case accordingly without insults if possible.  wink
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
debosky:

oyb what do you think you are doing?

Are you 'The man who invented Grammar'?  angry cheesy

Abeg let's stay on topic - the issue here is Yoruba and Igbo marriages - Dede thinks it's due to the beauty of Igbo girls, others think it is the fault of rancorous, outspoken and shrewish Ekiti grin Yoruba women, yet others think it is as a result of the virility of Yoruba men. Please state your case accordingly without insults if possible.  wink

kai! the 'man from otherwise ban' done warn me. . .

don't mind me o. . . but u dey shirk your duties now - you suppose call our dear igwe oni grammar to order- see how he is abusing and maltreating your invention grin.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
Abeg let's stay on topic - the issue here is Yoruba and Igbo marriages -

i had a friend who was an ibo chick in school. my classmate.

ahem . . .it was er. .  like common knowledge she had a crush on me. . . alot of peeps actually thought we were going out. it would never have flown though (marriage ) what with religion and tribe issues from both our folks

why did she like me. . .I guess because i was a . . .i dunno . . . soft sensitive fella who would be faithful (and handsome and ripped to boot)

sometimes i look back at all the. .  er opportunities i let pass me by in school and wonder. . .  grin

so i'd say because yoruba men are handsome, sexy, faithful, . . . cheesy
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by tpia: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by RigorMort(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2009
KarmaMod:

Oh look Oponu ran to get his second name

My ever so predictable slave.   cheesy

@KarmaMod,

I've tried to restrain myself, however, you want to remain stubborn. Anyway, take this as your last warning, if you insult me or insult any other person's mother again I will destroy your mother with words!
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
Oyibo by force. afi "grammars" naa. Ode.

Oyb, watch yourself o, wetin Ekiti people do for you sef  angry tongue

As much as I champion Yorubas, I cant give the men "faithful". Pele tongue
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2009
why restrain yourself? Omo ode. Say what you want instead of making lame threats abi you think I care about about a coward that has to hide behind another name. Were Sabo.

who are you showing off for? Pipe blowing gay. Abeg go stalk someone who gives a damn about the ogun idile that is ruining your life.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2009
KarmaMod:

Oyb, watch yourself o, wetin Ekiti people do for you sef  angry tongue

i just dey echo the sentiments of bawomolo and co grin . the only thing i know about ekiti women na from picture for nairaland profile big er. . .attack and defense

KarmaMod:

As much as I champion Yorubas, I cant give the men "faithful". Pele tongue

cry cry cry cry cry cry

debosky, sauron, brash . . .see as you have spoilt our rep angry embarassed grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
oyb:

ahem . . .it was er. . like common knowledge she had a crush on me. . . alot of peeps actually thought we were going out. it would never have flown though (marriage ) what with religion and tribe issues from both our folks

why did she like me. . .I guess because i was a . . .i dunno . . . soft sensitive fella who would be faithful (and handsome and ripped to boot)

sometimes i look back at all the. . er opportunities i let pass me by in school and wonder. . . grin

Ohhh Phuleaassseee!!! tongue
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by RichyBlacK(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2009
oyb:

ahem . . .it was er. .  like common knowledge she had a crush on me. . . alot of peeps actually thought we were going out. it would never have flown though (marriage ) what with  religion and  tribe issues from both our folks

sometimes i look back at all the. .  er opportunities i let pass me by in school and wonder. . .  grin

Well, a few of them, but I think it's because Yoruba men find Igbo women very attractive - and you know they are grin.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SSRf8KDWVtI/AAAAAAAAAJA/bXfMO-yhoXo/s400/kunle4.bmp[/img]
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by KarmaMod(f): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2009
bawomolo  is a monkey from that dark abyss known as Osun State, dont mind him. Funmi  is too! They roll around in charcoal hence their eggplant skin  tongue

You sef dey in the list, if you can go 58 years in your marriage without bringing in iyawo kekere, I'll change my mind to " a little bit faithful"  cheesy
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by MrCrackles(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2009
stillwater:

Ohhh Phuleaassseee!!! tongue

Baby phullllleassee!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Baby phullllleassee!!! grin cheesy grin

Why are you begging me? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages / Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.