Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (34162 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Marriage Between Rivers People And Igbos. / Similarities Between Yoruba And Bini (edo) Dancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by platinumnk(f): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Yorubas is the only tribe that's scandal free in Nigeria, that may be the cause of Igbos marrying from the tribe.
I nugo ogwu gi? undecided  Manu na miri adighi agwako ofuma.

006:

Whether a clown or onye ara, what I'm saying is that you're a lost breed; if you think you're not yet lost, then you must be a very confused Igbo girl.
O bu ndi a maghi ihe na-echefu ome n’ala ndi nna ha. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2010
EzeUche:

And you will never hear an Igbo guy stating he would want to marry a Yoruba girl. Maybe an Efik, Ijaw or Ibibio girl but never a Yoruba girl.

That speaks volumes!  grin
Ahh the group is here. All three of you need serious help.

@EzeUche, and wetin you dey talk? I don marry you for house already, get to the kitchen and make me sth kia kia
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by 0hsisi: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2010
Everytime you people will be talking about marriage
since this site started how many of you have married anyone?
na just talk talk.
marriage ko manage ni
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by sjeezy8: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2010
EzeUche:

And you will never hear an Igbo guy stating he would want to marry a Yoruba girl. Maybe an Efik, Ijaw or Ibibio girl but never a Yoruba girl.

That speaks volumes! grin

which volumes?  na your own problem be dat, because sjeezy (like many yoruba) will marry anyone from fulani edo ijaw igbo no matta d tribe cause the child will be yorubanized anyway lol - its just the probabilty of marrying an igbo girl is higher to everyone because of the alarming rate igbo babes marry outside. lol
Igbo women are KNOWN to marry non-igbo guys from edo,urhobo, YORUBA, hausas-fulanis, ijaw itsekiri etc. All most everyone in Nigeria has either an igbo mother or grandmother or aunt.

So I guess that can speak volumes . . . to lol

SEFAGO:

^ yeah that we have common sense and are not ethnic bigots and you are- you should be ashamed of yourself.
If African American women dont want to date you because you are african will you like it?

dont mind that guy - he no get sense 4 head.

@ post I dont think its anything special that igbo babes are marryin yoruba guys- igbo babes marry everyone lol
before you know it there wont be that many left, ijaw population was small before not anymore, we see how igbo babes dey make ijaw sons. Hausa-fulanis, Yorubas, Ijaws. three major tribes lol
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42am On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 2:19am On Apr 25, 2010
^ you roll your eyes all the time. Today might be my lucky day and they might pop out grin grin grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2010
lol. . . . that was funny tho. But SEFAGO keep your eyes to yourself, she's sjeezy's woman. Naija men always gotta fight over a woman.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by EzeUche(m): 5:02am On Apr 25, 2010
FL Gators:

@EzeUche, and wetin you dey talk? I don marry you for house already, get to the kitchen and make me sth kia kia

Now you know I can't marry you. My family would disown me from my inheritance. I cannot allow that to happen. The 'ego' is too strong.  grin

But you can always be part of my harem. Or as the akatas say, you can be my 'baby momma'

Oh yea the Florida Gators suck. The Terps are so much better! wink
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
FL Gators:

@ chic2pimp
Sharrap dia my friend.
Come and Shut it nau, nonsense and ingredient angry angry tongue
sjeezy8:

If I marry an igbo girl she'll most likely be from Delta state or Anambra I love those babes mehn.
You like better thing I must say wink

P:S We are not all Igbo's.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2010
EzeUche:

Oh yea the Florida Gators suck. The Terps are so much better! wink
Must you remind us that your team is full of t[b]w[/b]erps?

@chic2pimp
smiley Happy Sunday
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by bkbabe99: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
Of course Ibo women stay marrying outside they tribe, why wouldnt they when all the Ibo dudes are marrying for the first time at 47yrs old? U think Ibo women want all the eggs in they wombs to dry up b4 they can come up for use? Besides shouldnt the women marry, say, Yoruba men, just to avoid being used for human sacrifice?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2010
FL Gators:

@chic2pimp
smiley Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday too you Dearie kiss
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
lol- u guys are babies- chic2pimp- quck question where do u go to school in the UK?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^ Midlands.

Also, Point of correction, we are lovers smiley
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
lol- I meant the name grin. Midlands is a huge area but dont worry.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

^^^ Midlands.

Also, Point of correction, we are lovers smiley

The way you dey misyarn this small boy . . . grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by sjeezy8: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

You like better thing I must say wink

YES babes from Delta are the finest in all of Nigeria I tinks
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
SEFAGO:

lol- I meant the name grin. Midlands is a huge area but dont worry.
You said don't worry so I'll take you at your word.

SEFAGO:

Person wey get Dwarfism dey call someone small bwoi, wonders shall never end sha grin

sjeezy8:

Spot On cool
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

Person wey get Dwarfism dey call someone small bwoi, wonders shall never end sha grin

You're beginning to ask for trouble. grin grin grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

You're beginning to ask for trouble. grin grin grin
I Certainly Learnt from the best oo grin grin grin
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
SEFAGO:

abi
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by chic2pimp(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2010
After the work out I gave your booty last night, you still get mouth abi? undecided
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by SEFAGO(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
chic2pimp:

You said don't worry so I'll take you at your word.
Spot On cool

LOL. You could tell me Birmingham? Nottingham?

sjeezy8:

methinks so too.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

After the work out I gave your booty last night, you still get mouth abi? undecided
Ehrrrm I dnt think so. Maybe na mama gee or sefago on weave
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2010
^^How, Where, When did I get involved in your marital affairs with chic2pimp? undecided
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2010
Love u too boo
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2010
I'm sorry, I ain't a lesbian. tongue
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by abadaba(m): 1:16am On Apr 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

Just the Delta Igbo.
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by mekusxxx: 3:26am On Apr 26, 2010
Igbo ladies or men that marry Yoruba men or women are those living in Yorubaland. This makes perfect sense in terms of whom you meet most everyday on the streets you tread. Check out from Emeka Anyaoku to Prof Emeka Ike, to the new ones marrying Yoruba, they always lived and met their spouses in Lagos. How many Yoruba live outside Yorubaland how much less meeting a non-Yoruba to marry?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by bkbabe99: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2010
^^^u do know, my dear friend, that no right thinking person (outside of an Ibo woman) would dare marry ur psychotic aszz?!!!? Just said to remind u since u my dawg!!!^^^
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by platinumnk(f): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2010
bk/babe99:

^^^u do know, my dear friend, that no right thinking person (outside of an Ibo woman) would dare marry your psychotic aszz?!!!? Just said to remind u since u my dawg!!!^^^
How are they psychotic? Have you forgotten Calabar, Delta, etc marry Igbo?
Re: Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise by bkbabe99: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2010
^^^Babes, sometimes u disappoint the hell outta me. Can u read at all? Oh, ok, yeah u can read but do u have a problem comprehending what u just read? wow!!^^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Peace In The Different Nigerian Languages / Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.