Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] (1059 Views)

Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / If She Cooks With This, Xthen She's Probably A Bad Cook...(photo) / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
1 am 460.
Well personally I would choose a beautiful wife.How about you?cc ishilove.

Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
If the beautiful wife is good in other aspect assuming am a guy,i would marry her and teach her myself. No man want to marry who he wouldn"t be proud to show to the world.
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by donholy28(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
beautiful wife...then send her to cooking school
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Am a girl . Am I supposed to answer grin
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
If the beautiful wife is good in other aspect assuming am a guy,i would marry her and teach her myself. No man want to marry who he wouldn"t be proud to show to the world.
I personally don't like beautiful ladies. What's the essence of beauty when she can't make common "pap" ?
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I personally don't like beautiful ladies. What's the essence of beauty when she can't make common "pap" ?
that is wer love comes in.
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by ihatebuhari(f): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by nobilie: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
It is easier to make a good cook beautiful than to make a beautiful wife learn to cook.
A happy wife will be beautiful and get better quick than a beautiful wife who care more about her nails than the food she's making.
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by rawtouch: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good cook anyday, na beauty man go eat ne
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by zenith4biz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
R
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
I choose beautiful good cook.
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by rawpadgin(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
the cook in ur picture is actually beautiful

all she is a little brush up
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Akdegreat:
I choose beautiful good cook.
Not in the list dude.
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by czarr(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
.....beautiful!!!!
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by tpiadotcom: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
is it just me or is bleaching getting more popular now.

almost every photo on nairaland featuring a female, is bleached, and we are told its not bleaching.

op, adjust your thread title accordingly and put bleaching there.
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chisom460:
Not in the list dude.
Well, my choice abound in the real list
Re: Which Would You Choose,beautiful Wife Or Good Cook?[¶photo¶] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Akdegreat:

Well, my choice abound in the real list
Continue waiting for a pink sun.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks / 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.