Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep (1061 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Sabinus56: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
2013, I took a trip to Morocco with my visa and international drivers license, the journey was smooth and safe, Day 1, from Lagos Nigeria we enterd, benin republic, a very small town were things are very expensive, day 3, from Benin we into burkina faso, a neighbour country to Mali, we slept in one of the the best hotels in kaya Ouagadougou, nice hospitality, day 5, we entered Mali, Mali is a big country located on sahara, we slept at bomako the capital of Mali, I enjoy my staying, day 7, we entered a border town called nema in Mauritania, a nice country with good Muslims, some hours letter we entered a small town called Bir mogrein, we got some vehicle license issues, immediately it was resolved, day 10, we entered Morocco, after some days of our exploitation, we drove back to Nigeria safely

Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
oNE REASON WHY I SHOULD DO THAT?
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Sabinus56: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mmmm
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by scentmarlc(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na only girls we need in our group, are u a girl?
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Sabinus56: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Nice guy grin
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Sabinus56: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2015
This time is something far more bigger than the first quest we did
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Sabinus56: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
preparing on a fantastic trip to sete in France, by land wink
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by anonym0us: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Beware of Isis
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by cornoil(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
What's ur mode of transportation for the nxt quest, and can a guy join u for it?
Sabinus56:
This time is something far more bigger than the first quest we did
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by rockshandy(f): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
What a luxury! You are very fortunate. On my bucket list to see more of Africa. Good luck with your journey.
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by Sabinus56: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yah, anybody can join, our mode of transportation is by 4*4 runner jeep, on land cheesy
Re: preparing for trip from Lagost to europe by jeep by wheesin(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
cornoil:
What's ur mode of transportation for the nxt quest, and can a guy join u for it?

Sabinus56:
Yah, anybody can join, our mode of transportation is by 4*4 runner jeep, on land cheesy

i smell a ritualist angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Do U Prefer LADIES And GENTS / How Dare She??? / relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.