Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... (27912 Views)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by GogetterMD(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please don't contemplate ditching Islam, marry the 2nd guy or wait for another suitor

4 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by MKO4ever(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
I think none of them is good enough for you, so please just wake up and move on with your life.
BTW: hope you have not allowed any of them to gain access to ............... lipsrsealed ?
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by mashnino(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jaydee009:
I just heard this Muslim scholar (when making reference to the violent jihads that helped spread Islam) on radio saying : "When the faithful companions liberated the nation of Egypt..."

Abeg someone should help me here.

(1). What exactly does he mean?

(2). Were the pre-Islamic Egyptians in bondage and in deed of liberation?

(3). How exactly do you liberate a society by killing off thousands of its citizens and then compel them to confess "Laila illa Allah"

No bashings please. I need honest, mature answers.

where
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by acehood907(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
MuhdG:
You should marry the muslim and be his second wife. Than marry a non-muslim and change your religion.

simple
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by acehood907(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Don't forget dat hl fire and paradise

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Edifyer: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why don't you ask the christian guy to revert to Islam and then marry him that will be beneficial to both of you. I he truly loves you then he should not have issue reverting to Islam.

6 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by cocolacec(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
My dear Sister i will share a story about a sister who was in the same situation as yours 13years ago.She was very Beautiful and men wanted her ,the single muslim Brothers couldnot stand her short temper .The married muslim men wanted her as the second wife in her religious group regardless of her issues.She later settled down with a christian who works and had 2 Children .Right now as i am tying the marriage has fallen apart ,the husband has abandoned the home completely not caring for her Welfare and the kids.Morale of this story.This sister lost part of her religion (full hijabite turned to scarfite)
ANother advise is if you want to marry the muslim man you can decide not to live in the same house with the first wife but the xtian is a no go area for muslim women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0HZRAR-buA

3 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by SweetSoup(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is it morally or religiously right to date 2 men at the same time? As a Muslim myself, i won't advice you to marry a non Muslim because of issue of divided home, expecially when you start raising children except both couples are willing to compromise. A lot of families are struggling to deal with this problem, while some others have found a way to deal with it. Just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by tajudeent: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
You don't convert to Alislam because of marriage,only by faith in Allah.
It well known that desperate suitors do as you suggested and go back to their religion once they get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Gboskee(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:
To my fellow muslim sister, your candid and honest opinion is required and even the brothers too.

I have two suitors, a muslim and a non muslim.

Both have asked for my hand in marriage and have met their respective families.

Here is the challenge

The muslim is married with kids and only willing to take me as his second wife.
We know every woman wants a man for her self alone.

The non muslim have told me I have to leave my religion, the parents even reiterated these on my last visit.

Both are gainfully employed and are serious about the proposal.

As a muslim sister, if you are in my shoe, what will you do?

Brothers, help a sister.
in islam it is prohibited for you as a lady to marry a non muslim(polygamy,khafir)
thats all!
and please go get some knowledge cause from your epistle its like you need to dig more,,
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Omotayor123(f): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:
To my fellow muslim sister, your candid and honest opinion is required and even the brothers too.

Here is the challenge

The non muslim have told me I have to leave my religion, the parents even reiterated these on my last visit.

Brothers, help a sister.
Do you remember the song
" Islamdeen is my religion, I am happy to be a Muslim

No circumstance insha Allah can change my Opinion".

Let that song be your Guide.
I pray Almighty Allah will not lead you astray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
You can marry him while he keeps his religion and you keep your. Better stil wait for another chance if you consider polygamy so offensive. But never you leave Islam, it is an eternal mistake

3 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by asumo12: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:

Here is the challenge

Brothers, help a sister.

Sister where's your istikhara?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by susolzik(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why would you consider marrying a non-muslim in the first instance, when it's clearly prohibited for a Muslim lady to marry a non-muslim!
While I quite agreed that age might not be on your side, why not seek for Allah's intervention and put your trust in Him alone.
Though the choice remain yours, but never forget that we shall account for our deeds on the day of resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by moscobabs(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
wow!!! I love these Muslim guys sa. their responses without insult make me love them walahi. Islam is indeed a religion of peace.

am a xtian by birth and religion

Muslim in thinking and belief

do not ask me why .

idinastratalimustakimo.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Kingharzyz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
There are other Muslim brothers out there ... so why stress...
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
lawallawal86:
I don't think u er a muslim if you er you must be a muslim by name not by religion,why wll u advice u fellow muslim sister to get married to a non muslim because of love. Think islam before making comment

her choice in this context shouldnt be about religion,it should be about who she is more contented & comfortable with.She can marry d muslim guy if she is happier wit him & wit bein a 2nd wife.If not,then d christain guy is a beta option.
Or beta still,she can 4get abt dem both & wait 4 a single muslim whom she will marry without any fault.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by larukey: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
My beloved sis,
fine age is not by your side but i wld rather advice you never to leave your religion for a man.
if you dnt mind been a second wife its ok you marry the muslim but if you have got a problem with that just like every woman please hold on for another suitor and quit any further tempting act with both of them
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by adeA1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
A confused sister indeed who has not been convinced of what ISLAM is all about. Hnnn!

But why confuse my dear sister? Islam has never bn a religion of confusion as everythin is vividly define in such a devine manner that Non- Muslims re even unequivocabely attested to it. I tot its needful to bringforth a little admonition with some refrences to the ISLAM as being the only acceptabl religion in Allah's sight.

My sister do u knw the QUR AN as being a scripture that is all encompassin as in that encapsulates all other revealed books from our savious? My sistr ur answer should be YES. Okey, islam as a religion had bn entrenched in many verses of the QuRan.

ISLAM, a religion that had bn the only relion confirmed by ALLAH;- inna d deena indal laahil islam.

ISLAM, only religion that teaches how &who to love that wll lead one to heaven(paradise);Q 43 vs 67.

A religion that had ever bn practised by all the ever sent prophets of ALLAH- q2 vs 131-133.

My sister am typin almost in tears why the hell u want ready to trade ur religion- the only acceptabl one wit wordly benefit. The present life that wll last for just hundred of years.

My sister dnt leav uncertainty for certainty- I mean u re not sure of what inheret in this urs relationship wit unbeliver .

Also muslims are worshipin a certain, define n defined GOD wit a certained n defined n devined way of worship- with a thouroughly convinced Scrpture

Whereas others are livin in a perpetual state of confusion- everythin about them is confusion.

I wish u understand n perceiv what I knw of islam.
I wish u well in shaa ALLah

2 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by animalz: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
U NO BLAME ANYBODY.

SOMETIMES WOMEN NO DEY THINK NATURALLY.

IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU GO BECOME SECOND WIFE, YOU HAVE TO PREPARE FOR IT WHILE IF YOU NO WANT BECOME SECOND WIFE, YOU LEAVE THAT RELIGION.

BY THE WAY. THEM REGARD WOMEN AS DOG.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by focus7: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sis. In the world of Islam there's no such language as "every woman wants a man for herself". You have to get use to sharing a man with as many numbers of women as your man is prepare to marry. And for the moderator and Seun f*ck you all for asking if I am a muslim or nor before I could comment on islamic thread while make the christian thread open for every one. If islam is that pure as you people are claiming it to be and you don't have something to hide, then why restricting people from commenting on the thread? I AM NOT A MUSLIM BUT I NEVER RESENT ISLAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by MKO4ever(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Actually you're the one who doesn't understand the rules. This section was created for Muslims to freely interact and exchange ideas on the tenets of Islam without interference from non-muslims who may not understand these tenets, but that is not to say non-muslims cannot comment as long as they comment with respect. But before commenting, they have to accept the... I don't know what you call that line 'there's no God but Allah' declaration. When they accept it, appears on their profile for 7 days before disappearing (if they don't make any further comment in this section).

Since I'm a moderator it won't appear on my profile when I comment in this section.

As for those making 'blasphemous' comments, draw the attention of the mods of this section to sanction such users. If they don't respond in time, you can draw my attention.

Just like I was banned this morning, and I think that decision was not fair, Infact I still do not know why exactly I was banned, is there not suppose to be a feedback message so that same thing will not reccur again

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by bola4dprec(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:

Here is the challenge

Brothers, help a sister.
sub'anallah 2 suitors ? smh the issue is already settled you don't need to ask nairalnder question, prophet Muhammed left behind quran and its was stated categorically please the question is irritating I am not sure you are devoted muslim

3 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by kadree(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
@ op. Sometimes, we face challenges we feel no one has eva bn thru.
One of the GREATEST mistake u kud make as a person is living al-islam. Av u consider the future? - ur kids. Can u withstand seeing ur girl n ur boy not practising Islam.
Can u cope wit pressure from ur in-laws inviting u to b of dia religion? And above all, how do u explain to God wen d time comes? Dat u left al-islam simply because u were running out of time? because u were rili trying to avoid wht pple wud say abt u? D shame, rejection, pressure n pain u may face for bn a muslim is only temporary my sis.
NEVER SUCCUMB TO PRESSURE DAT WOULD TAKE U AWAY FROM THE FAITH OF AL-ISLAM Unless u are abt letting us know u aren't sure of Allah's way n rosulilah's way. No one knws wen DAT INEVITABLE TIME will come. May Allah keeps guiding u n all of us. Salam.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by MrOlai: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
?
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by focus7: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
adeA1:
A confused sister indeed who has not been convinced of what ISLAM is all about. Hnnn!

But why confuse my dear sister? Islam has never bn a religion of confusion as everythin is vividly define in such a devine manner that Non- Muslims re even unequivocabely attested to it. I tot its needful to bringforth a little admonition with some refrences to the ISLAM as being the only acceptabl religion in Allah's sight.

My sister do u knw the QUR AN as being a scripture that is all encompassin as in that encapsulates all other revealed books from our savious? My sistr ur answer should be YES. Okey, islam as a religion had bn entrenched in many verses of the QuRan.

ISLAM, a religion that had bn the only relion confirmed by ALLAH;- inna d deena indal laahil islam.

ISLAM, only religion that teaches how &who to love that wll lead one to heaven(paradise);Q 43 vs 67.

A religion that had ever bn practised by all the ever sent prophets of ALLAH- q2 vs 131-133.

My sister am typin almost in tears why the hell u want ready to trade ur religion- the only acceptabl one wit wordly benefit. The present life that wll last for just hundred of years.

My sister dnt leav uncertainty for certainty- I mean u re not sure of what inheret in this urs relationship wit unbeliver .

Also muslims are worshipin a certain, define n defined GOD wit a certained n defined n devined way of worship- with a thouroughly convinced Scrpture

Whereas others are livin in a perpetual state of confusion- everythin about them is confusion.

I wish u understand n perceiv what I knw of islam.
I wish u well in shaa ALLah
Your post is a perfect definition of what confusion is. The lady want an answer to an issue, you are here blabbing that is islam is a region this islam is a religion that. Well you may need to know that your comment has done nothing but to compound the confusion state of the lady more. Also, though you tried to defend islam but it is clear you don't know what you are worshipping.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by freezone4real(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
What I will add is, are you truely a Good Muslim?? I doubt so, because a good muslim will never consider marrying a non-muslim (in the case of the ladies).

You better repent and pray for Allah to forgive you. Its even better for you to decide not to marry forever than leaving your Religion.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by ladkud(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
AlBaqir:
First, must you marry any of those men? You can can get a rightful man with prayer and patience.
"Allah does not place burden on any soul..." (Quran)

Second, it is haram for a muslimah to marry a non- Muslim man. No doubt you will lose your iman ( faith and belief). In Islamic sharia, only a Muslim man can marry a non-muslim ( christian or jew only) even at this stage, he cannot force the woman to convert to Islam. She's free to practice her religion. But there's always the danger of the faith of their issues.

Third, you have a choice to make. Can you cope being second wife? Absolutely its your choice and there is no reward whatsoever for being second wife. Its however full of unimaginable challenges.

Lastly, Istikhara is of no use here. Those who keep on advising on Istikhara, though meant good for you, but do not understand the concept of al-Istikhara.

While there are various type of Istikhara, in this case and similar issues, you are expected to use your God- given aql ( intellect) first to seek solution. If you can't find solution, then Islam enjoin you to consult people of wisdom and vast experience for advice. If yet, no solution, only then you can perform Istikhara.

Note, istikhara is not a form of future- teller. I do not wish to go further on Istikhara not to derail this thread.

wa salam alaikum.

salaam;
I will be totally disagree with you for saying istikhara is of no use in this issue" yes it is of important use in seeking Allah's guidance in any kind endeavor you want to embark upon. Though istikhara is not future or fortune teller as you said but, seeking guidance for mind for Almighty Allah that know it all. please you can consult the dual istikhara itself and understand the meaning of its content. No one can know more than our beloved teacher Muhammad (s.a.w) He is the one enjoined us to do istikhara.
maasalam

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by focus7: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
freezone4real:
What I will add is, are you truely a Good Muslim?? I doubt so, because a good muslim will never consider marrying a non-muslim (in the case of the ladies).

You better repent and pray for Allah to forgive you. Its even better for you to decide not to marry forever than leaving your Religion.
Why do I have the impression that Islam is a do or die affair with your last comment?
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Just like I was banned this morning, and I think that decision was not fair, Infact I still do not know why exactly I was banned, is there not suppose to be a feedback message so that same thing will not reccur again

The anti-spam bot is a robot, not a human being. It sometimes makes errors. When ever you're banned by the bot, mail the mods and you will be unbanned
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jarus:

There can be a third option. You wont die if you don't marry either.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by idu1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:
Am 28yrs old. The married muslim man is 35yrs with 4kids. The non muslim man is 32yrs old.
na ojukokoro dey worry ni.
Your faith is wick....
What make you to consider marriage with a non muslim
With this stupi.d question you just ask now....
You ve partially left islam....
You need to seek for forgiveness from Allah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.