Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan (1250 Views)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari 50% Salary Cut: Following The Noble Step Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Owojori Agboola H
HOME TRUTH! ### # GEJ Since you left### # Hello sir,Our
dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no
blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you
totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence
to annul the elections but you did not, even when your
supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice
and tried to raised an alarm. Dear sir looking at what is
happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to
say that you are truly a Hero. Anyways since you left, from
my observation I have this to tell you. 1) boko haram is
killing people every daysince 29th may 20152). Buhari is
now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight
against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad,
APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm 2) Our
new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of
coming into office, which shows he was not ready. 3). He
promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not
seen any of such declaration. 4). The man is busy traveling
from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start
working. 5). One of the former governor that your
government was trying to probe has been set free
(corruption fighting indeed). 6). Our football team has been
loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more
reason we miss your goodluck. 7). We have witness a whole
number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad
omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who
succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike
few days to your handing over.. They have not started
paying 5000 yet as a they promise to pay graduates, Dollars
have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the
world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating
launch yet, the economy has not changeyet but am still
watching them. 9). My hero sir, as am talking to you
nowlast week we were mocked at as our president created a
new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called
the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use
to make jest of our first lady. 10). Less I forget, we were
promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are
seeing a different thing now. 11). last week APC failed the
acid test and were exposed for the whole world tosee that
they can never pass through what PDP pass through and
still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki
and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against
their illegal anointed candidate. My hero there is still more,
but let me save that for another day. As I am sending this
now I can't tell howhard they will attack me for this peace
oftruth. President Johnathan we miss yourGoodluck . Me? I
weep for my dear country. We don enter one-chance now
Buhari accept that old age go slow down the performance!
Haaaa na wah oo
Unlike · 1,552 · Reply · Report · 7 hours ago
264 replies

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=974024002647974&id=105479482835768&_rdr#974027399314301

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is truly a heart touching piece.
Barcanista, mogidi, francizy, ishilove, barcanista, ECOTERRORS, lalasticlaca, seun, ezenwammadu, countdracula, obiagelli, dunkem1,temitemi1, chino, OREMUSSANCTUS, elueme, donholy28, eyenibibio, stepo707, nigerianvenom, firefire, pgidex,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Mogidi: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
In less than a month we miss him already, by December we'd all be queuing up to stone Bubu.

@MODS
This is front page material please.

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by babs01(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
U will appreciate me when I leave office. GEJ(2014).

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Firefire(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pa. Buhari how far ?

1) boko haram is killing people every daysince 29th may 20152). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight
against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm

2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready.

3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration.

4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working.

5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free (corruption fighting indeed).

6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck.

7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who
succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over..

They have not started paying 5000 Naira yet as a they promise to pay graduates, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them.

4 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by menesheh(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Amazing brother.

We are still watching them. Been saying this even b4 the emergency of our present president that the task ahead is enormous especially with the emergency of Internet and social media integration.

Internet and social media is now in the hand of the youths and youths has been known to pull the impossible. So the bash ahead is still gigantic.

JEG still remains a Democrat and a hero ever in Nigeria till further notice. We missed you despite knowing your darksides but your good sides are overwhelmingly greater.

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by donholy28(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
I no be APC o but make we wait till after 100 days in office b4 picking up our stones.
Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
#BringBackGEJ

3 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
#tears

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Starships4u(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bitter truth..... The Daura President..... Brainless psychopath....

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
9). My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.

Chai Buhari ooo angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
GEJ my HERO cry cry

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by stepo707: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Forgive our ignorance GEJ

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO cry cry
... Fayose ur role model. What about Godswill Akpabio
Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by fx45(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
BabaOneChance now that You're there...

Our football teams have been recording abysmal performances in international competitions.... Crashing out left, right and center like no man's business. Baba, even Ogenyi Onazi has started behaving like your APC e-warriors... Picking fights without aggravation. It seems the bad behaviour of your people is infectious.

Baba what exactly is the problem? Is it true that you're carrying badluck around everywhere? Baba if it is true, wont it be better if you throw in the towel now that it is still early days? Before more atrocities would befall our dear country... Baba honestly I do not want to believe that you're on a mission to destroy whatever is left of this country.

Baba cant you self-sacrifice for the good of Nigerians that you claim to love so much? Inasmuch as some people will pretend as if we all didn't witness what happened in 2011 when you lost the election ....

Baba, remember Jonah in the bible... I know you must have heard the story though you're a muslim. I hope we will not be forced to throw you over-board. BabaOneChance, unlike Jonah, I am pretty sure you will be eaten by sharks the moment you're thrown over-board because it is not a secret that you have so much blood on your hands.

Baba, honestly I do not trust you one bit but I will still give you the benefit of doubt
Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Kitsune: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well Well Ofcourse you Miss him and cherish him and whatever. Afterall 12 Million of you people voted for him huh? Whats new here?

My only annoyance is how these clowns are trying to twist the narrative to somethign like 'they supported Buhari and now suddenly dont anymore ir regret voting for him'

Embrace who you are and stop disturbing us with your stupidity. You people are simply the 12 Million that supported Jonathan and most of you also hated Buhari, that obviously hasnt changed at all. But that doesnt mean you're the majority in this Nation, Buhari didnt need your support to win and he sure as hell doesn't need your support now. Anyway keep on fooling yourselves. When the time comes you will once again have your dear hearts broken.

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by attacker231: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tanoids shedding usual tears. No one cares, waiting for Mr Ogidi's funeral. Lol

1 Like

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
baba one chance.. e b like ur dullard omen don finally catch Mikel since u pronounce im name... Na because of u Abramovic remember say Mikel dey Chelsea... Now dem don put Mikel obi up for sale... Baba one chance... which way
Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
nigerianvenom:
This is truly a heart touching piece.
Barcanista, mogidi, francizy, ishilove, barcanista, ECOTERRORS, lalasticlaca, seun, ezenwammadu, countdracula, obiagelli, dunkem1,temitemi1, chino, OREMUSSANCTUS, elueme, donholy28, eyenibibio, stepo707, nigerianvenom, firefire, pgidex,

No be today we know say GEJ na hero na.. Out of the billions of people in the world, only a handful of Change chanting agents see him as an evil man. Let their messiah perform the magic he was voted for now, e no gree. Na just to they fly about for private jet from one meeting to another, and to condole victims he sabi. We have a long way to go in this country..

2 Likes

Re: Heartfelt Message By A Facebook Fan To Dr Goodluck Jonathan by CountDracula(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Owojori Agboola H
HOME TRUTH! ### # GEJ Since you left### # Hello
sir,Our
dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that
no
blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you
totally kept, even when you had all the powers and
evidence
to annul the elections but you did not, even when your
supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these
injustice
and tried to raised an alarm. Dear sir looking at what is
happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause
to
say that you are truly a Hero. Anyways since you left,
from
my observation I have this to tell you. 1) boko haram is
killing people every daysince 29th may 20152). Buhari is
now inviting near by countries to come and help in the
fight
against boko haram the same moves that Liar
Muhammad,
APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm 2)
Our
new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks
of
coming into office, which shows he was not ready. 3). He
promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not
seen any of such declaration. 4). The man is busy
traveling
from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and
start
working. 5). One of the former governor that your
government was trying to probe has been set free
(corruption fighting indeed). 6). Our football team has
been
loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more
reason we miss your goodluck. 7). We have witness a
whole
number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad
omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who
succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike
few days to your handing over.. They have not started
paying 5000 yet as a they promise to pay graduates,
Dollars
have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the
world oil price yet, my younger one have not started
eating
launch yet, the economy has not changeyet but am still
watching them. 9). My hero sir, as am talking to you
nowlast week we were mocked at as our president
created a
new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and
called
the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they
use
to make jest of our first lady. 10). Less I forget, we were
promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are
seeing a different thing now. 11). last week APC failed the
acid test and were exposed for the whole world tosee that
they can never pass through what PDP pass through and
still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki
and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against
their illegal anointed candidate. My hero there is still
more,
but let me save that for another day. As I am sending this
now I can't tell howhard they will attack me for this peace
oftruth. President Johnathan we miss yourGoodluck . Me?
I
weep for my dear country. We don enter one-chance now
Buhari accept that old age go slow down the
performance!

There's nthng u Nigerians can b satisfied wit, person never spend one month for office u don dey complain say him never make naira equal dollar, was rome built in one day? Wat sort of lack of patience is dis? If he hasn't chosen his cabinet I'm sure he has a reason for not doin so, u people shud learn to sit d fvck down, shut d fvck up and watch, u might learn a thing or two, and if things bcome worse or dnt get better by dis tym next year and u decide to plan a coup I wudnt say a word! But for now pls stop praisin someone who lost and start doin things to make ur own life better... Get a job and b responsible, stop waitin for 5000 naira

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Fracas In The House Of Representatives / Part V: Premium Times Confirms List Of Stolen Wealth That I Published - Cramjone / Sophistication 5.0 The Merchant Of Venice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.