Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share (2635 Views)

My First Topic But Trust Me Itz Hilarious! / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by franzis(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
• Rolex wrist watch for 500k??Will it showme d time when the world will end??

•Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away mysins and sorrows??

• RayBan/VersacheEyeglasses for350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the Future??

• Italian/Mahori shoes for 450k?? Shey bi I will be able to walk on water??

• Samsung plasma tv for 1.5M??Will it show me Judgement day or the last day live??

•Gold plated Iphone 6 for 3Mnaira, will I use it and Answer God's Call??

• Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for 1.3M naira, will I park my car inside it

• 2M naira for a table in comedy show, will the angels perform on stage?

• 3M Naira per session at some private university;....After Graduation, will they make me Senate president

sometimes, i wonder why some people could afford to buy all these stuffs, knowing too well that there are hungry children on the streets roaming about naked. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life. Remember,money only bring happiness if you help people with it. May GOD help us!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by PatrickBateman(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
franzis:
• Rolex wrist watch for 500k??Will it showme d time when the world will end??

•Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away mysins and sorrows??

• RayBan/VersacheEyeglasses for350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the Future??

• Italian/Mahori shoes for 450k?? Shey bi I will be able to walk on water??

• Samsung plasma tv for 1.5M??Will it show me Judgement day or the last day live??

•Gold plated Iphone 6 for 3Mnaira, will I use it and Answer God's Call??

• Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for 1.3M naira, will I park my car inside it

• 2M naira for a table in comedy show, will the angels perform on stage?

• 3M Naira per session at some private university;....After Graduation, will they make me Senate president

sometimes, i wonder why some people could afford to buy all these stuffs, knowing too well that there are hungry children on the streets roaming about naked. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life. Remember,money only bring happiness if you help people with it. May GOD help us!

Help the children on the streets?Then what?They would probably try and leech more money away.Why waste money on those tra.sh?

(I would rather give my money to the company I have a stake in.)

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by demmy0325(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha it's really funny, bro if you've got the Arab money maybe you will understand why they do these things ( goods of ostentation). what if those who buy yatch and tidy it with $12,000,000 ? when person they save up to just buy house for LA Hahahahahaha man this life is so funny ooooo.
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by heatflux: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Title: Vanity
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by redgem(f): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op help me ask them...
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
I have read, laugh and think but i am not going to share... Nba
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by agarawu23(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
only ignorant ppl will spend cash on things that will not last forever. some will say it's their money so they can spend it anyhow but they forget some ppl can't afford a bread for just #50 and you are blind to read the bible/Quran how God asked us to live our life's.
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:
only ignorant ppl will spend cash on things that will not last forever.

bro I wonder what Bill Gates, mark Zuckerberg or the Arab oil money guys will think about what you just typed, Hahshahahahahahahahaha bro you never get the money wey never say after solving almost or all your problems u will still have one problem which is how to spend more money. Arab oil guys will vehemently disagree with u .
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by loomer: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who go know say the rayban I wear no pass 60euros? At least all na rayban not raypan
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
icedbeatz:

bro I wonder what Bill Gates, mark Zuckerberg or the Arab oil money guys will think about what you just typed, Hahshahahahahahahahaha bro you never get the money wey never say after solving almost or all your problems u will still have one problem which is how to spend more money. Arab oil guys will vehemently disagree with u .
stop repeating this your Arab money. I live and work with Arabs (rich ones) and they will never spend lavishly on silly things. Only ignorant ppl will buy things that expensive just to show he is loaded.

bill gates will never be so stupid to spend his money that way despite being the richest man in the world.

Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria and you will never see him with Lamborghini.

You think all those ppl flashing expensive items are that rich ? NO SIR!!! empty barrel make a hell of noise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by agarawu23(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
loomer:
Who go know say the rayban I wear no pass 60euros? At least all na rayban not raypan
I wonder o grin
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by loomer: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
icedbeatz:

Guy, bill gate with all his wealth no dey spend money stupidly.
Go read abt the man and u go know
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by ggrin(f): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
smhundecided
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
I lov dis... Fp plsssssssssss
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by johnbuck81(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
u'll not be bothered if u see dat kind of money on a regular bases. poor man mentality na u get sha!
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by franzis(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
johnbuck81:
u'll not be bothered if u see dat kind of money on a regular bases.
poor man mentality na u get sha!
Broke people will always have silly opinions...Why don't billionaires who get money on daily basis buy all that daily... Ever wondered why the likes of bill gate and mark zuckerberg give million of dollars in Charity... One of the biggest life lesson I learnt is that the secret to receiving is giving
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by alexis007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Title of the thread should be: Reflections after his spending power has been put to shame!
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by yorubaboiy: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
somepple are just d way they are...
..bkos das aw they did choose to be

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Very funny angry >: angry angry
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
N50 condom, will it prevent me from having magun ?
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by johnbuck81(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
franzis:
Broke people will always have silly opinions...Why don't billionaires who get money on daily basis buy all that daily... Ever wondered why the likes of bill gate and mark zuckerberg give million of dollars in Charity... One of the biggest life lesson I learnt is that the secret to receiving is giving
o yes...when u giv u receive also...by d way i dnt think u kno hw these billionaires live their lives...they are always VIP.u dnt xpect dangote or bill gate to be in an event nd not be in d front role/seat.
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Help the children on the streets?Then what?They would probably try and leech more money away.Why waste money on those tra.sh?

the way you are !!!
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
N50 condom, will it prevent me from having magun ?
even 300 own no fit prevent you
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hishuula:
even 300 own no fit prevent you
E no fit prevent am at all ooooo grin
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by stan4b(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
PatrickBateman:

And after amassing d money, the company or ur family will bury u wit d money abi?
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by COvo(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Listen to yourself. You calling people trash because they are poor.Well,I don't pray you experience poverty.
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by PatrickBateman(m): 2:56am On Jun 19, 2015
franzis:

They donate to get tax deduction and increase reputation.I do it for the same reason too.

Do you now f uc.king understand?
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by franzis(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2015
PatrickBateman:

They donate to get tax deduction and increase reputation.I do it for the same reason too.

Do you now f uc.king understand?
no I don't..keep the explanations coming..so u r saying like Bill gates donates 50 million usd aid to Africa ..it impacts on his tax payment in America
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by damiloladuke: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
very funny

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share by PatrickBateman(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
franzis:
no I don't..keep the explanations coming..so u r saying like Bill gates donates 50 million usd aid to Africa ..it impacts on his tax payment in America

"Charitable contributions made to qualified organizations may help lower your tax bill. The IRS has put together the following eight tips to help ensure your contributions pay off on your tax return.
1. If your goal is a legitimate tax deduction, then you must be giving to a qualified organization. Also, you cannot deduct contributions made to specific individuals, political organizations and candidates. See IRS Publication 526, Charitable Contributions, for rules on what constitutes a qualified organization.

2. To deduct a charitable contribution, you must file Form 1040 and itemize deductions on Schedule A.

3. If you receive a benefit because of your contribution such as merchandise, tickets to a ball game or other goods and services, then you can deduct only the amount that exceeds the fair market value of the benefit received.

4. Donations of stock or other non-cash property are usually valued at the fair market value of the property. Clothing and household items must generally be in good used condition or better to be deductible. Special rules apply to vehicle donations.

5. Fair market value is generally the price at which property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither having to buy or sell, and both having reasonable knowledge of all the relevant facts.

6. Regardless of the amount, to deduct a contribution of cash, check, or other monetary gift, you must maintain a bank record, payroll deduction records or a written communication from the organization containing the name of the organization, the date of the contribution and amount of the contribution. For text message donations, a telephone bill will meet the record-keeping requirement if it shows the name of the receiving organization, the date of the contribution, and the amount given.

7. To claim a deduction for contributions of cash or property equaling $250 or more you must have a bank record, payroll deduction records or a written acknowledgment from the qualified organization showing the amount of the cash and a description of any property contributed, and whether the organization provided any goods or services in exchange for the gift. One document may satisfy both the written communication requirement for monetary gifts and the written acknowledgement requirement for all contributions of $250 or more. If your total deduction for all noncash contributions for the year is over $500, you must complete and attach IRS Form 8283, Noncash Charitable Contributions, to your return.

8. Taxpayers donating an item or a group of similar items valued at more than $5,000 must also complete Section B of Form 8283, which generally requires an appraisal by a qualified appraiser."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It My Fisrt Day On Nairaland... / Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife / Why Is It That Most Of The Greatest Love Songs Were Written/sung By Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.