Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) (31887 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by sepum: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is not news. How does this add value to the economy of the country ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by kuchikau: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Foolish president...illiterate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by kuchikau: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
I miss GEJ...
Pls tell the duara dullard to settke down and work...call his boys to order...foolish man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by kuchikau: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dinner induce president....Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by ohenhen1: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is it wise for the president to take part in Ramadan?. He has been traveling all over the world. He is 72. He needs to take care of his health.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by vega84(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2015
I see this presidential jet the sweet am die. What is pursuing him frm abj the seat of power. Abo...'ki government mstchewww #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by adoinem(f): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2015
drtwist:
wish him their own seasonal greeting. Hope after ramadan our elected president will start working, cos as far as Nigeria is concern no acting president (osinbajo the ordinary commissioner ) for now. Because no single idea of this man has come to place. All we hear is I WILL do this?

Also 20days plus now in office , nobody has been arrested for corruption o, I will beat corruption people.

This boy, I don tell you to stop the igbo but you no gree. So you no hear sey EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Former Imo Governor?
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by omojeesu(m): 2:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Will the President stay in Katsina for the whole of Ramadan? Should he? Is Nigeria going to be on autopilot in the interim? .....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by RickyTan: 5:13am On Jun 19, 2015
16 years of PDP rule and all we got was:

Boko Haram seizing Nigerian territory and terrorizing us
No electricity
Zero Refineries working
Fuel Scarcity
Kidnappings
Empty Nigerian treasury
etc

UNTIL WE TRY 16 YEARS OF APC RULE then we can compare results.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
I am even tired with the pictures. I don't think his photographs can solve any of our problems. He should hit the ground running
I'm equally getting impatient..Nevertheless, we still have to give him sometime before we finally turn our backs on him!
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Abbasmh(m): 5:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari aka Old Wine
Guy, one day, you will be ashamed of these

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nellybii: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2015
ajebuter:
I'm sure those who voted this old dude would want a working president but the got a trasient and travelling president.

Minister, the old man refused to choose

Sit for desk work, e no gree

Na so so pictures like princess Diana and Kim Kardashian

No wonder even shakara reporter is already calling him 'snail'

Fayose has not appointed commissioners after ten months in office. Wike hasn't and no governor has appointed commissioners. They were all sworn in the Same day.We voted for change and we expect things to be done in a difference way. Oloriburuku enemies of Nigeria live with this or go on exile.
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Nellybii: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2015
adoinem:

This boy, I don tell you to stop the igbo but you no gree. So you no hear sey EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Former Imo Governor?

Thanks so much jare. Igbos are known to be intelligent people. Honestly this virtue has been relegated to the background by hatred towards the Nigerian state. They won't even think before commenting or make any meaningful contributions FFK was in court yesterday. The Borno governor is there .all those CBN staff. Less than 20days. And they say EFCC made no arrests I have. realized that let Buhari turn 20kobo to 1$ today, these people will still call him dullard. The real dullard is the one that will allow these attempted distractions to move him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by hollarwaley: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Lemon12:
The Daura President
show the world u have sense na, the way you re talking u re the dullard here
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by buchichukwu69: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari don already win this election o
[/size]
Lemon12:
The Daura President
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by solja147(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
I jux so love dis man, he's really simple n humble. He's not power drunk unlike my fellow Naija Deltan n his wife. May God see yu tru n use yu as d change agent we voted for Sir PMB.
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2015
drtwist:
wish him their own seasonal greeting. Hope after ramadan our elected president will start working, cos as far as Nigeria is concern no acting president (osinbajo the ordinary commissioner ) for now. Because no single idea of this man has come to place. All we hear is I WILL do this?

Also 20days plus now in office , nobody has been arrested for corruption o, I will beat corruption people.
like seriously? You are expecting to him to give you a soap opera of people he has found to be corrupt?? Wake up my dear life is not a movie,,you can't conduct a credible investigation to nail someone for corruption in just 20 days when there are millions of issues to attend to..but on a fair note,nairaland is viewed across the globe so stop tagging ur president with names,,it could be your father's turn one day if not president of nigeria it can be heading of any body or position
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by Cwhyte(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2015
He didn't change the chairs in his kastina home, even now that he's the president. Sai baba
Re: President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) by adoinem(f): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Nellybii:

Thanks so much jare. Igbos are known to be intelligent people. Honestly this virtue has been relegated to the background by hatred towards the Nigerian state. They won't even think before commenting or make any meaningful contributions FFK was in court yesterday. The Borno governor is there .all those CBN staff. Less than 20days. And they say EFCC made no arrests I have. realized that let Buhari turn 20kobo to 1$ today, these people will still call him dullard. The real dullard is the one that will allow these attempted distractions to move him.

I agree with you but their pathological compulsion for hatred of the Nigerian State has marginalized them in Nigerian politics.

Imagine someone calling himself "biafran" as opposed to a Nigerian, yet he wants a biafran to be president of Nigeria!

Is that not akin to shooting oneself in the foot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.