Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is My Fetish Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Fetish Normal? (1127 Views)

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning / Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Fetish Normal? by pantsniffer: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Like my user name implies, i have a fetish of sniffing the used underwears of my girl friends. Am i the only one who does this?
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shoot...I sniff my own and I am a girl

If you smell good, flaunt it OR sniff it lipsrsealed undecided grin sad cheesy
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bloodhounds do this. So, yeah.

Your fetish is perfectly normal.
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by banjicom(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
You better be Careful with the type OF pants you sniff make you no go catch bird flu. cheesy
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by IamLEGEND1: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
that is why it is called a fetish
there is no normal or "NON-WEIRD" about a fetish.
every fetish is weird.
and u will be surprised at the number of girls who sniff their own underwear.
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
You shouldn't be worried, at least your fetish doesn't involve causing harm to someone.

Almost everyone has a fetish. That quirk in our sexual lives as I like to call it. It's just that people are normally secretive about theirs.
Yours is a bit common. I have seen people on different occasions both here on Nairaland and on other platforms confess of exactly this kind of fetish.
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by peeparty(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
pantsniffer:
Like my user name implies, i have a fetish of sniffing the used underwears of my girl friends. Am i the only one who does this?
lol u smell it for no reason?
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by czarr(m): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Fetishes are not meant to be normal.
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by pantsniffer: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:
You shouldn't be worried, at least your fetish doesn't involve causing harm to someone.

Almost everyone has a fetish. That quirk in our sexual lives as I like to call it. It's just that people are normally secretive about theirs.
Yours is a bit common. I have seen people on different occasions both here on Nairaland and on other platforms confess of exactly this kind of fetish.

Thanks dear
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by pantsniffer: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
peeparty:
lol u smell it for no reason?
I get aroused sexually by smelling it.
Re: Is My Fetish Normal? by epelumi42(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Hey, its a thing of your mind - Like a configuration. When you sniff, your mind creates a mental picture of where it came from and that sends signals to your neurons. The toxicity of the odour makes the effect even wild. Like when you're hungry and you perceive a delicious aroma, you 'salivate'. Trust me, the imagination is wild. We are in a country where your fetish seems a little bit wild and spiritual cleansing may be suggested. Lol. I hope your girlfriend knows you've been sniffing her pants. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Sister Was The Woman That I Broke Her Home #realitywithtid / The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives / Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.