Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More (1271 Views)

Attracting Younger Women / Older Women Meet Younger Guys. / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Naijaniggis(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Ah yes, what can I say about younger women…
You don't have to be "over the hill" to see the appeal of dating them. It's just a fact: younger women have a certain something that goes far beyond just "physical beauty"
They just have a different VIBE.

I recently read somewhere that women are universally attracted to men who are older than them… and that the "average" relationship involves a man who is four years older than the woman.

Interesting stuff, and here's why I think it is…
Most younger women feel that most guys their own age just don't "get it."

They're tired of hearing about dumb "guy stuff" all the time. They want a man who comes across as in control of himself and his environment.… one who appears to be aware of how to treat a woman and how to make her feel good… one who knows how to take his time… if you know what I mean.

Now this may not be scientific, but judging by what I've found actually WORKS when you want to meet younger women, here are a few specific ideas. Above all…

BE COOL.
When older guys are around younger women that they feel attracted to, a lot of the time they immediately begin to act WEIRD. They stop acting like "themselves"
Of course, these women don't know what you're like "normally", but this is for sure… They can tell INSTANTLY if you're not acting like yourself.
Why?

Because men do all kinds of subtle and not-so- subtle little things when they're feeling nervous… and these things work fast to scare off women.

And younger women are even more likely to be driven away by "weirdness". They're much more into how things "appear" to others….. Readmore
http://www.naijaniggis.com/2015/06/how-to-meet-younger-women-and-keep-them.html

Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2015
I want tea angry
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by sinaj(f): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2015
I want chocolate cry

1 Like

Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by raphaelgreg(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2015
I just the observe
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
I want chocolate cry
what kinda chocolate
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by larj(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2015
i want coffee
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Tallesty1(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
I want chocolate cry
I need skelewu.
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
I want cow dung
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Naijaniggis(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Do Need Funny pictures Like this. That will make laugh all day join our BBM CHannel:

FUNNY NAIJANIGGIS PICX Pin: C004075C6

Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by naijaboiy: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Oga why not just post everything here?
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by SuperSuave(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga why not just post everything here?
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by funlord(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
grin op this is wack! Even your online playa card has been revoked becuz of this!
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
I want chocolate cry
There's more to it... U just dnt want to say it out
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Jayjay0(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
I want abasha
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2015
na motel we da?sha me i want strong correct fufu
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Godvilla:
There's more to it... U just dnt want to say it out

ah! c me c wahala o!

u wana put words in ma mouth

or iz dere sumtin else u wud lyk to read dat i didnt type?
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
I need skelewu.

i cant do skelewu buh I can twerk

1 Like

Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:

ah! c me c wahala o!

u wana put words in ma mouth

or iz dere sumtin else u wud lyk to read dat i didnt type?
U have the words, so spew them out, yea... There is and u knw wat i mean, dnt deny it wink
Re: How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:

i cant do skelewu buh I can twerk
Lmao.....

Skelewu nah drink oooo

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Sound, When Your Lady Pollutes In Your Front...? / What Is In That Phone That Your Partner Should Never See ? / We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.