Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (33067 Views)

PMB One Year In Office Has Surpassed Jonathan's ! / PDP Envious Of Aregbesola’s Achievements – APC / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Apc used false propaganda to win the last election, it would be a joke taken too far if Lie Muhammed and co think they can run this government by usually lying to Nigerians

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by 400billionman: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Liars in APC.

Let Nigerians judge the leadership..

You dont cook us a meal and before we taste it, you tell us it is the sweetest we will ever eat.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by MosakuAW(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
this shows you were raised in the homes of dullards.

Just like your father and mother raised a dullard like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

?Comparing him with Devil might be an exaggeration though.
Lols.

But the guy can release lie bombs sha!
grincheesygrin
his brain comprises of 12gb ram of lying capacity and 1tb hard disk drive of lying capacity, he even lies about the food he eats grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by animality: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
MosakuAW:
For the first Alhaji Lia Mohammed has lied.

I am PMP supporter but this i dont agree.

How can a "Dullard" surpass a "Clueless" achievement in less than 30days.

Clueless: A person not having knowledge about something :
unable to understand something.

Dullard: A person regarded as mentally dull; a dolt.

We still have a long road to freedom.

It is well Nigerians

WORD OF A MAD MAN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by seunlayi(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
[size=18pt]People have been saying that Lai can lie and I did nt believe until I read the above. LAI IS TRULY A LIAR[/size]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
he is a living mobile lying machine gringrin

Yes. And the lying machine has been installed...and won't stop lying any soon.

Parents should be careful over the names they give their kids.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jossyj: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Ewooo so na true say this man don colo oo
lie mohammed sorry o but make your people carry you go phychiatic now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Boss13: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
I must confess that Lai Mohammed is very well articulate and more experienced that Olisa Metuh. He has beautifully described the effort of Buhari in three (3) weeks, that one would be convinced to see the sun in a dark tunnel. It is invariably true that since after the inauguration of the Buhari's administration, Nigeria has become the new toast of the international communities, attracting admirers and well-wishers across the globe.

Given our strong desire for CHANGE, our far-fetched longing for it has pushed us to conclude that our President is slow in implementing this CHANGE. I, too, belong to these categories of people. However, we must also show our willingness to be patient and study the CHANGE implementation programme of the President. This programme will form our basis for constructive criticism and arguments and likewise, enable us ascertain if the President vision for CHANGE is blurred or sharp like the rainbow.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Liar Muhammed

Thanks or this your joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by cocokiller1(f): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2015
the joke is on u lie mohammed
people voted 4 change,tell buhari to give us genuine change nd stop using Jonathan's achievements as a yard stick 4 measuring dat of buhari since buhari is a spotless bride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by preetyb(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by lavatoz(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
APC-All Progressive Comedians grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
vislabraye:
Too early to say anything now. Enough of propaganda. We want to see the change you promised us, as simple as that.
As it is right now, BH is busy bombing innocent people.
Power is still irregular.
There's still poverty.

Lai Mohammed should stop talking and start working.

Please read your post once again.

Is there anything wrong now in Nigeria that Buhari caused?

You want him to clean up a mess of 16+ years within 3 weeks? Who can do that? grin grin Jonathan? Mama Kpiss? grin grin angry angry

What is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jossyj: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
his brain comprises of 12gb ram of lying capacity and 1tb hard disk drive of lying capacity, he even lies about the food he eats grin

chai this one pass me o
Na lie be this?
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by MosakuAW(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
animality:

WORD OF A MAD MAN.

Just like your elders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by GreatEngineer(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Too early to start praising PMB, I have not really seen what Mr. Lai is seeing. This will surely come later on in future but not now, I have not really seen any change as promised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Boss13:
I must confess that Lai Mohammed is very well articulate and more experienced that Olisa Metuh. He has beautifully described the effort of Buhari in three (3) weeks, that one would be convinced to see the sun in a dark tunnel. It is invariably true that since after the inauguration of the Buhari's administration, Nigeria has become the new toast of the international communities, attracting admirers and well-wishers across the globe.

Given our strong desire for CHANGE, our far-fetched longing for it has pushed us to conclude that our President is slow in implementing this CHANGE. I, too, belong to these categories of people. However, we must also show our willingness to be patient and study the CHANGE implementation programme of the President. This programme will form our basis for constructive criticism and arguments and likewise, enable us ascertain if the President vision for CHANGE is blurred or sharp like the rainbow.
another potential lai mohammed in the making grin

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jossyj: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
I NOMINATE THIS FOR LIE OF THE CENTURY AWARD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by unikprince(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Lol, pls somebody should tell Liar Muhammed that they are no longer in the opposition party, he should stop taking drugs before going to the press.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Getting $5M pledge from the US is now an achievement ?

This is what you get when you have akamu filled-brain .

Lol, I thought it was $5B - according to some other thread.

$5m? If they needed it so bad, some Nairalanders fit dash them the money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Why is Africa like this?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Superman11(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Visiting Chad, Niger, Germany and South Africa, does not mean winning support and friends for Nigeria telling outsiders all your problems makes you look weaker and then returning the country to claim you have earned respect from nations sounds stupid and immature from Lai Mohammed.
The act of visiting foreign countries does not restore the northern Nigeria which is in turmoil. They will make him sign contracts for every money they give they would have their profits from a certain sector in our country. This means simply that Nigeria is selling our shares to foreign countries.
For those of you who don't know America is in debt of 18 Trillion dollars, so many deal they are making now is to have people pay them greater sum in the future. I believe Lai Mohammed doesn't read international news as much as the average Nigerian does, i guess he might not be up to an Average Nigerian if he keeps ranting like that..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by cdaboss: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Big LAI!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Man: lai,what happened to the bread on the table. Lai: I didn't take it oooo, man:but it is in your pocket. Lai:it was bingo that put it there not me oooo . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Superman11(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like your father and mother raised a dullard like you.
Leave your parents out of this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by gurunlocker: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
many are mad, few are roaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by kinibigdeal(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Under GEJ bokoharam was no where to be found without world leader support. All our territory have been surpressed. Thanks to the combined effort of chad and co but now PMB is just going around looking for west germany and bokoharam is busy regaining the lost ground. Very dull lai mohammed. So this man dey lie inside fasting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Superman11(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
another potential lai mohammed in the making grin

he is as clueless as his number one Liar Mohammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Ifems(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Pass ni, surpass ko...Thunder fire that mouth IJN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by papaejima1: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
I think Lie muhammed is right for once.
Yes in cluelessness and in being Slow.

Thanks Lie for saying the truth for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by kwaraguy(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
lomprico:
Mumu plenty for this country sha! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post / Ireland To Return Frozen Abacha Funds To Nigeria / Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.