Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (33073 Views)

PMB One Year In Office Has Surpassed Jonathan's ! / PDP Envious Of Aregbesola’s Achievements – APC / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by opiaoku: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The worse thing that can happen to a student in an examination is to misquote a question. The farther he goes in answering it the way he interprets it, the lower his score. Lai Muhammed is looking at the security sector/ challenges, not the NASS or the whole.

God bless the President.

10+ rapid bombing since inauguration is security achievements 100+ death toll.

even you Orlandoowoh knows the man is lying for once let's put partisanship aside and say the truth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
his brain comprises of 12gb ram of lying capacity and 1tb hard disk drive of lying capacity, he even lies about the food he eats grin

shocked
Really?
You're kidding, right?grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Superman11:

he is as clueless as his number one Liar Mohammed
he is even lying with some fear of god but lai mohammed lies as if he is the god of lies grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jossyj: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
he is even lying with some fear of god but lai mohammed lies as if he is the god of lies grin

chineke lee
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
[/b]

shocked
Really?
You're kidding, right?grin
even the gods of lies respect lai mohammed a mere mortal when it comes to lying grin lai mohammed is a living lying deity in form of a human being grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Bolosiye: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Dygeasy:

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-has-already-surpassed-jonathans-achievements-apc/
i have never had a doubt dat clawn will do worse dan doyin okukpe.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Bizibi(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
This man will need to lie more bcuz this admin will be a slow journey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Sobeautiful: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by eyurob28: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Dygeasy:

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-has-already-surpassed-jonathans-achievements-apc/
Lai Mohammed is an old idiot that thinks all Nigerians are fools. Must he talk? Even the blind and deaf knows that the government has not started working. They have not been able to put the executive together because of selfish interests that is killing them all. Nobody has something to say about this government yet. But this old fool is opening his mouth to make comparison with the past pdp government. Is pdp the basis of your performance?. May God help us from this wicked Lai Mohammed. Mr. President is even ashamed of u and your politics of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by kinibigdeal(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Boss13:
I must confess that Lai Mohammed is very well articulate and more experienced that Olisa Metuh. He has beautifully described the effort of Buhari in three (3) weeks, that one would be convinced to see the sun in a dark tunnel. It is invariably true that since after the inauguration of the Buhari's administration, Nigeria has become the new toast of the international communities, attracting admirers and well-wishers across the globe.

Given our strong desire for CHANGE, our far-fetched longing for it has pushed us to conclude that our President is slow in implementing this CHANGE. I, too, belong to these categories of people. However, we must also show our willingness to be patient and study the CHANGE implementation programme of the President. This programme will form our basis for constructive criticism and arguments and likewise, enable us ascertain if the President vision for CHANGE is blurred or sharp like the rainbow.

Who blackmail GEJ against international communities? beside, under GEJ Nigeria was independent unlike now where second round of slave trade is about to unveil. Wake up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy
onatisi:
even the gods of lies respect lai mohammed a mere mortal when it comes to lying grin lai mohammed is a lying deity in form of a human being grin

Bro.
My sarcasm just gave your brand of sarcasm a waow bow
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Boss13: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
another potential lai mohammed in the making grin

I beg your pardon. I will not rush with the bandwagons to criticise when I have no strong proof or reason to base my criticism on. The President has made certain promises which I look forward to in the forthcoming period of his administration. My criticism will be based on the non-implementation of these promises. At the moment, I see no reason for any criticism, other than it becoming a habit or a payback time for gullible supporters of the past administration, which was deemed correctly by Nigerians as a failed administration.

The President is only 3 weeks old into his administration, this is less than a month. I share the longings of Nigerians for quick CHANGE. We have been robbed of it for too long. However, I reiterate that it is too soon to criticise at the moment.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2015
kinibigdeal:

grin grin

Who blackmail GEJ against international communities? beside, under GEJ Nigeria was independent unlike now where second round of slave trade is about to unveil. Wake up
It's indeed time to wake up, and see the bigger picture!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ronald4lif(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Are these APC goons really serious?. I'm yet to see the achievements of this new administration in regards to security other than Buhari globetrotting seeking for international support in the fight against terrorism. I could recall Lia(r) Mohammed lambasting GEJ for clamouring for multinational force teamwork in taming boko haram. An approach they've adopted in just less than a month in power.

Lia Mohammed and his cohorts should shut up and get down to the business of governance and fulfilling the promises they made to Nigerians. The era of campaigning and propaganda is over. Are there no longer bomb attacks in the North on almost a daily basis?. Nonsense.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by HirstMOG(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
that is what you get when you have senile old men at the helm of affair!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by yorke1: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't know why this thread is still in the politics section instead of it to be in the joke section.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by lordcornel(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
This man deserve a digital slap to reset his brain...this is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Boss13: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Your description on Slave Trade just portrayed to me that you have little clue about it. Nigeria is a country with enormous potentials, our friends and enemies are very aware of this fact. Nigeria is a hub to access a huge market of Sub-Sahara Africa. Any country that has an interest in Africa Market must consider Nigeria and South Africa. However, Nigeria has suffered from bad leadership and various anomalies. Consequently, in view of the stringent rules being operated in various countries especially European countries, opportunities that would have been made available to Nigeria has seen it way to other countries and even neighbouring countries such as Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by caprini1: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Getting $5M pledge from the US is now an achievement ?

This is what you get when you have akamu filled-brain .

ROTFLMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by unclejb2(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Please can someone help me slap Lai Mohammed's mouth. I am tired of hearing rubbish from his smelly mouth.
Buhari should please bring out those girls. They have been in captivity for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by ikkkkk: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
We have heard you Lying Muhammed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by lukmoncity(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Not until we start seeing results.
This is not the right time to make comparison.

We yearn for positive change in:

Unemployment situation of the country.

Electricity

Even Security ( just yesterday, over 50 ppl were injured as a result of the devilish act of boko haram in the home town of borno state governor).

**Not untill wages and allowances attached to top elective(public) offices are reasonably slatched, there is fire on the mountain.

We however remain hopeful in this Administration.

God bless nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by temitemi1(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Please tell lai that this is ramadan period grin cheesy grin
onatisi:
Where are temitemi1,mogidi,firefire ,barcanista and tomakint ,when you need them most?? I can't and musnt laugh alone ooooooooo .

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Reports reaching our desk just confirmed now that buhari just called lai mohammed with the speed of lighting and pleaded to stop lying against him “lai ,why are u lying against me like this? What have I done in 3weeks ?Okay I beg you ,please stop lying against me, and only report what I have done ”

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by SamMilla1(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Did everybody miss the area where he said he is sending $21m to chad?

Now we know.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Positiveminds(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2015
I am not sure this is a funny one. This Lai Mohammed is playing with the physique of Nigerians. He is indeed toiling with our minds. People like him should be remanded in old people's home or better done away with. This is annoying . I feel a bomb should be planted in his tommy, then would he know how mentally deranged a senile man he is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Firefire(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2015
The world will END tomorrow - Lie Mohammed ?

SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Please tell lai that this is ramadan period grin cheesy grin
are u sure we are in ramaddan ?? Lai mohammed just told me we are in easter period grin abeg make I go check the calendar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Too much old wine and the euphoria of grabbing power from GEJ is affecting APC's thinking.
Campaign is over. Start working and Nigerians will judge Unless ofcourse, promises are achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by amazingspiderma: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Bro.
My sarcasm just gave your brand of sarcasm a waow bow
cheesycheesy

Quote of the day.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Firefire(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
Where are temitemi1,mogidi,firefire ,barcanista and tomakint ,when you need them most?? I can't and musnt laugh alone ooooooooo .

Alhaji Lie Mohammed needs deliverance of the head. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by hamilton62(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
focus7:
The problem with Jonathan government was that the foreign nations cannot trust him with their funds due to his come and chop restaurant style of government. How can a government spend 4trillion on security and there was still so much insecurity in the country, jonathan and the army chiefs (bothe and present) need to come under probe especially the rouge called Ihejirika.
look.... when last did Nigeria military purchase and upgrade their armory since our existence as a country?
why cant people let hatred be so they can see clear?
GEJ isn't the best of president as Nigerians wanted but his administration invested so much in armory that this present administration won't bother much and be a relief on them.
Whenever PMB decides to fight GEj... wait then for the type of government you will have in this country because he will loss FOCUS just as you have... there are pressing needs at hand first... i pray to God to help PMB lead Nigeria to a POSITIVE change because we got all to gain and nothing to loose

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Why Police Officers Protested In Maiduguri, Blocked Highway Today — Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.