Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (33070 Views)

PMB One Year In Office Has Surpassed Jonathan's ! / PDP Envious Of Aregbesola’s Achievements – APC / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by temitemi1(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin grin
onatisi:
are u sure we are in ramaddan ?? Lai mohammed just told me we are in easter period grin abeg make I go check the calendar grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jossyj: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
lordcornel:
This man deserve a digital slap to reset his brain...this is a joke
bros I hail you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by blackpanda: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
MosakuAW:
For the first Alhaji Lia Mohammed has lied.

I am PMP supporter but this i dont agree.

How can a "Dullard" surpass a "Clueless" achievement in less than 30days.

Clueless: A person not having knowledge about something :
unable to understand something.

Dullard: A person regarded as mentally dull; a dolt.

We still have a long road to freedom.

It is well Nigerians

And u are obviously a clueless dullard. Completely useless to humanity
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by bid4rich(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Dont mind him, he is just manifesting his name ''Lying Mohammed''

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by unclejb2(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
SamMilla1:
Did everybody miss the area where he said he is sending $21m to chad?

Now we know.
how much is that when u convert it to naira. Buhari relocated the military command center to the northeast so there would be a reason to launder our money through Chad. The truth will soon come to bare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by temitemi1(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Lies should be on hold during this 'holy period' grin grin
onatisi:
are u sure we are in ramaddan ?? Lai mohammed just told me we are in easter period grin abeg make I go check the calendar grin
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Bro.
My sarcasm just gave your brand of sarcasm a waow bow
cheesycheesy
the fastest and easiest way to capture shekau is to employ lai mohammed to lie against him ,I swear shakau will rush to the police headquarters to protest before realizes what he is doing grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by lordcornel(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
jossyj:
bros I hail you
I site u bros
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by olayinkaj2(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
MosakuAW:

It is well Nigerians
. Instead of you to just accept the truth you are just making noise. Think about it, have we not gain more recognition this time than your jonathan era? swallow your pride and say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by allooy(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
MosakuAW:

NA WA FOR DIS APC SEF.
HOPE U GUY KNOWS THAT U ARE NOT OPPOISITION PATY.
LIAR MOHAMMED NEED SOME TRAINING TO KNOW THAT HE IS A RULING PARTY.
THE ERA OF PROPAGANDA IS OVER

It is well Nigerians
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by bid4rich(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
blackpanda:

And u are obviously a clueless dullard. Completely useless to humanity

Everybody has right to his/her own opinion. Must you curse/abuse someone? Why cant you air your own opinion and let the matter rest. Ah! Na wah for Nigeria people oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Boss13:

Your description on Slave Trade just portrayed to me that you have little clue about it. Nigeria is a country with enormous potentials, our friends and enemies are very aware of this fact. Nigeria is a hub to access a huge market of Sub-Sahara Africa. Any country that has an interest in Africa Market must consider Nigeria and South Africa. However, Nigeria has suffered from bad leadership and various anomalies. Consequently, in view of the stringent rules being operated in various countries especially European countries, opportunities that would have been made available to Nigeria has seen it way to other countries and even neighbouring countries such as Ghana.

Bad leadership or sabotage, please distinguish between the two. So we now have good leader

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by kinibigdeal(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:
It's indeed time to wake up, and see the bigger picture!

Really undecided
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by jossyj: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
the fastest and easiest way to capture shekau is to employ lai mohammed to lie against him ,I swear shakau will rush to the police headquarters to protest before realizes what he is doing grin

creativity, na you biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Lies should be on hold during this 'holy period' grin grin
when lai mohammed lies ,even the angels of the lord look and come down from heaven to see who is lying,because u can't help but stop what u are doing when he lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by amazingspiderma: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Can't this man talk without refering to GEJ's administration.....
Now I get it,people without vision think their progress is tied to the downfall of others.
Beware of those who think they can grow their reputation by slandering other people.

........Inferiority complex dey smell[i][/i]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by joeyfire(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Lai mohammed is full of shit. 8 farmers were hacked to death by fulani herdsmen in taraba yesterday as well as the almost steady carnage at plateau state.

BH has also been striking daily. So because Buhari attends G7 and AU takes pictures and makes speeches we are suppsed to clap while ppl are dying. Has Buhari even visited any of those places? Shior yeye dey smell!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by MizMyColi(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
shocked
onatisi:

gringringrin
E don do na.
Biko.

I dun dey pity the guyembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by breakeven: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria politics. What has he done that has surpassed Jonathan's achievement. Is it the globetrothing? The fuel crisis that has refused to go? The inability to appoint minister? The increase in boko haram killings of nigerians?Nigerians are not fools. Tell the president to get down to work. Ruling nigeria is not a kunu party.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by wahihi(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
STOP THIS JOKE MY FRIEND, BETTER GO AND TELL BUHARI TO CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER AND STOP THE NOISE. NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
jossyj:

creativity, na you biko
bros bros brosssssss ,I swear lai dey lie !!!!!!!! devil created lai and breathed lies into him and lai became a lying being grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by papaejima1: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Boss13:
I must confess that Lai Mohammed is very well articulate and more experienced that Olisa Metuh. He has beautifully described the effort of Buhari in three (3) weeks, that one would be convinced to see the sun in a dark tunnel. It is invariably true that since after the inauguration of the Buhari's administration, Nigeria has become the new toast of the international communities, attracting admirers and well-wishers across the globe.

Given our strong desire for CHANGE, our far-fetched longing for it has pushed us to conclude that our President is slow in implementing this CHANGE. I, too, belong to these categories of people. However, we must also show our willingness to be patient and study the CHANGE implementation programme of the President. This programme will form our basis for constructive criticism and arguments and likewise, enable us ascertain if the President vision for CHANGE is blurred or sharp like the rainbow.
Why do you sound like Femi Adesina?

I simply think you are a government hack on Nairaland.

Lai Muhammed lied. Simple.
Buhari is Slow. Simpler!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

gringringrin
E don do na.
Biko.

I dun dey pity the guyembarassed
when lai was born, his father carried him looked at him and said “the devil is a liar”grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by greggng: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Pdp knows how to insult people better than them. The man asked a foundamental question of what has a party that has been in power for 16years achieved for the nation? Untill pdp answer this question I will never regard their view. That someone defeated you doesn't mean you ve to pull him down at all cost. If pdp really love this country the should support pmp so fix the mess they left behind rather than asking him to resign. God will punish any man who has been in office for 16years and achieved nothing but wants someone who has just spent a few weeks to resign
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Superman11(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
onatisi:
he is even lying with some fear of god but lai mohammed lies as if he is the god of lies grin

its sad how some Nigerians cannot see the light of simple truth smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by HzRF(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2015
solonazzy:

U r confused den.... GEJ was refused help to conquer Boko Haram cos he assumed it's a political fight... Hw wuld u help a president dat considers Boko Haram a distraction frm opposition party.... Perhaps if he gets weapons, it wuld b used for d interest of his party n nt of d nation... Dnt come here n spew trash claiming to support d good work laid off by Dis govt.... Buhari has made it known clearly dat he wants to conquer Boko Haram cos of d lives n properties dey destroy.... Nt cos Dey work for opposition or any grp as assumed by d clueless 1
SMH fool everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by olalat(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
I blame baba lai lesser than i blame all d jobless miracle seeking arm chair critics dat start critisising a 3 weeks old government. What u goons failed to understand is dt human beings hv higher tendency of being defensive under pressure than being admitant. Pls get better job, gv d govt a chance.
Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by wordychap: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
How many people have died due to terrorist attacks from May 29th to date?
How many bombs have exploded from May 29th to date?
If this statistics played out in GEJ time, a quarter of NE would have been wiped out.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by HzRF(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
focus7:
The problem with Jonathan government was that the foreign nations cannot trust him with their funds due to his come and chop restaurant style of government. How can a government spend 4trillion on security and there was still so much insecurity in the country, jonathan and the army chiefs (bothe and present) need to come under probe especially the rouge called Ihejirika.
If dat is it
D West would have been so happy
D East that gave us weapon d West kept denying didn't see Dat right

. By d tym Bubu will be order to legalized same sex marriage u will knw West ain't charity org

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Caution30: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Are these guys really ready for governance?
I thought the time for politicking was over.
The APC should get busy,enough of these noise making!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Please tell lai that this is ramadan period grin cheesy grin

If not for anything else!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
LIEING MOHAMMED IS TRULY A LIAR.

Y CANT THIS MAN JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE?

MUST U TALK ALL THE TIME? Y NOT JUST TALK SENSE SELF?

GEJ HAS LEFT THE ROCK BUT U RE STILL TALKING ABOUT HIM....U MAY VE SUCCEEDED WITH UR PROPAGANDA & LIES TO WIN ELECTION BUT CONTINUE IN SAME MANNER WHEN U RE SUPPOSE TO START WORKING UR TALK IS INFACT FOOLISHNESS & THAT SHOWS HOW EMPTY U & UR PARTY TRULY IS..... DO U VE ANYTHING TO OFFER THIS NATION ATALL? WE JUST DEY WAIT.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members / #StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter / Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.