Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? (4571 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by superman(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2006
ashawo
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2006
hhhhmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by superman(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2006
ThoniaSlim

baby u fit carry me if you want ! like the smiles on ur picture.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by marlet01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2006
the simple truth is that most girls have more than one boyfriend in other to take care of their expenses, but you girls out there don't know that it is dangerous.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by superman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2006
really! shine ur eye well well oooo
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by 2old4that(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2006
Well, i think they sample just to get the right thing.
And if its good, they definitely stick to it and sampling stops. grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by afrika(f): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2006
i have this thing to confess. thank God a friend of mine showed me this page. there is this girl that just got marriaged. though we used to be friends and i used to do the thing well for her, ( u know, if it is in the DSTV, it is sensored, u know)

so, since the marriage, she still calls me on the fone, and truly, her thing neat, i wont lie. the husband is a very handsome man and they are well off.

you know, this topic really makes me understand that they are really never satisified with one man.

" i think i am good in the thing"

please, suggest to me what to do, she is on my neck,
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by candylips(m): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2006
why dont you open a thread for this instead of hijacking someelse thread
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by boladonas(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2006
marlet01:

the simple truth is that most girls have more than one boyfriend in other to take care of their expenses, but you girls out there don't know that it is dangerous.

The reason you carry spare tyres in your car is the same reason women date more thn one man lol!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by whitelexi(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2006
Same reason men disrespect women, so eh, are we going round in circles?
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by jojoe2000(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2006
from what the gals i spoke to who r involved in this situation,
-they simple say they don't really want to feel the pain of being dumped,
-they somehow find themselves datin two guys because they can't just pick 1 out of the two
-they r not ready to settle down so they want to play as many guys as possiblehow wierd

well 4me i think its all bout insecurity  smiley smiley wink
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Busta(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2006
cause of circumstances and the fact that they are left with no choice.

don't blame em!
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by candylips(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2006
abi o
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by marlet01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
we men know their secret (money). lol

abraka grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by BigSis(f): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2006
The same reason men date more than one woman. If it is not an exclusive relationship leading to marriage, why just date the one person.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by candylips(m): 2:20am On Oct 29, 2006
ok ok so in short you are one of them ladies that does that shey
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by mamaput(f): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2006
So what about it.
I have dated many people.
And thats my free right as a freeborn.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2006
Why do some men also date more than a woman?

Anyway my answers are
reasons:
1- She can't zip up.
2- A man doesn't have all the qualities.
3- She has understood the way of life: more boyfriends more money. (If she dates the right ones of course)
4- She is a prostitute
5- She gets bored quickly
6- She is uncapable os breaking-up so even though she gets fed up she'll still continue dating.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by adconline(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2006
@mammaput

So if the first man dose not work out , i sit at home for the rest of my life

So you have the mindset that  first man will not work out  and if eventually  it doesnt work out, a guy of the sideline becomee a new guy  while U  shop around for his deputy. This  goes in a vicious circle.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by mamaput(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2006
why the hell will i be so stupid to marry the first man that comes my way.
Do you know what a date i.
If i now go out with a man for a drink and i get to know him better but do not like what i see, must i now marry him because i was stupid enough to go out with him.
Let me tell you i will not even allow my kids to do so.
They have to get to know that not all men are the same.
And if the man they go out with is not what they expedcted, dump him and move on.
Just because they are girls dose not mean they will take shit from the first man that comes their way,.
What you want at 15 or 16 is not what you want later.
If the boy turns out a drop out they have to move on and not carry the excess load.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by sammyjl(f): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2007
shocked Disappointments in the previous/current relationship.

Why do men date more than one woman?
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by mrpataki(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2007
On both party of the sexes, me thinks it is a lack of satisfaction, that causes such.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Mamawa(f): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2007
I think is becoz of confort
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by MP007(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2007
they are scared , unsure and insecure
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by lizzy93(f): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2007
d same reason why guys date more than one woman grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by MP007(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2007
this gurl, we are talking aboutthe ladies, pots up the one for men ok, ha n ha n
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by donchigo1: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
The answer to this question is not far fetch. if u take a clusory look at this present dispensation will notice that men are scares in the market . so they keep jumping from one post to another doing testing and seeing. grin

all the bobos pride yourself for been scares. no be our fault na God. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by floxyrangy: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ topic: same reason men date more than one woman. You are asking why women date more than one man, who do they date? is it still not men?
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by saucekid(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
uhm. . . . . . . .

the reason is. . . . . . . .
lemme ask a consultant grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
saucekid:

uhm. . . . . . . .

the reason is. . . . . . . .
let me ask a consultant grin grin grin

LOL. . . ask him and tell me too. i want to know b/c i think it's very wrong of some women to do it. they're not only hurting the men but it's unreasonable and absolutely disgusting. no wonder men think less of them sad

but i think the men do it more, that's where the ladies learned it. i mean, men started doing it during biblical times
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by saucekid(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ toyin. . . . . .
the line is engaged but i'll let you know. . . .
*phone rings*shhhhhhhhh. . , . . .hello consultant grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by OMUWUNMI: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2007
they are searching for the right size of their lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attractive Factor / 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't / When You See A Bootilicious Babe Pass By - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.