Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man (805 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Perfect Definition Of A Happy Marriage(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by omortoyosi01(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Lol!!!

She told me straightly that I am lazy***but I don't seem to agree with her cos I know I'm not a lazy man.
Woke up every morning, tidy up my bed and the house , cook food, fetches water. Am I still a lazy man I asked her and she said yes!!!
I take my bath, get ready for work, work for nine hours, makes money and I manage to buy you things you want out of the little money I make as a young undergraduate .. Am I still a lazy man ain't I trying I asked and she answered yes.
Gives my momma little money to boost her business, pay for bills myself, helps whoever comes my way in the little way I can, hangs out with friends on weekends and pay their bills... Does that not makes me a strong man but she shook her head. Well well... Maybe it's because I've not been able to get a room for myself, maybe it's because I still stay with my momma due to the situation of things in town now I asked her and she said nay.
Then Y the hell did you referred to me as a lazy man I asked her and she raised her right hand up and pointed it to her puss.y*** damn it now I know what's wrong with her. I refused banging her day and night, I refused licking her smelly puna, I refused sucking her small milky beast, I refused kissing her smelly mouth simply because I wanna make heaven @ last so she labelled me a lazy man.
But she kept me wondering cos she made me promise not to have sex with her before accepting to date me and I said that's exactly what I want so I'm wondering why she suddenly changed her mind.. Fuc.k her | I can't stand fake asss bitche.s, lying asss niggaz and the punk asss snitches.
So the question now is directed to the ladies in here, what's ur own definition of a lazy man??
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Bros... I hail you!

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by resty4(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
U r a lazy boy grin grin
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by sweettease(f): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Make heaven at last cheesy, from your post I doubt you'll make heaven if you die this minute undecided

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by amosamali(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Girlz are sometimes confused!

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Quite interesting.
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by peter4acme(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2015
if u can make heaven with dis den i guess heaven would be over crowded.... what do u fink? shocked
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by omortoyosi01(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
Make heaven at last cheesy, from your post I doubt you'll make heaven if you die this minute undecided
hehehehe... Yu wicked oo** chey yu dey wish me death ni.
God no go gree 4 yu ooo and aside how do yu know I won't make heaven
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
#gbam
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by omortoyosi01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
peter4acme:
if u can make heaven with dis den i guess heaven would be over crowded.... what do u fink? shocked
Abegi.. Go jawe ***u holy pass me
Re: A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man by Crieff(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:

(1) (Reply)

Lets Share Ideas Of Romantic Ways To Ask The Question "Will You Be My Wife" / ` / Ladies, Who Do You Feed First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.