Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Barcanista! See This :) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista! See This :) (7639 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Dedicated To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bugatie:

He's clueless and you took the pain at the expense of your time to write this trash about him, smh
had to because he was defacing the politics section with his misconstrued contributions on nl.. Even if the otuoke man was a muderer, he would still shamelessly support the former ex-president

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by gratiaeo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Barcanista giving duara dullard fans sleepless night since time immemorial

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
gratiaeo:
Barcanista giving duara dullard fans sleepless night since time immemorial
mumu
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by gratiaeo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Op may God wipe out ur entire family if u are not from southeast

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by erunz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
no , he is simply notorious noise-maker
he is not but i think u are

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ccollins. So because of one person, u opened a thread and wrote this thesis? Interesting! whether u like him or hate him, it is clear and obvious that he is influencing your life. If he wasn't you would have been indifferent about it!

Like the saying goes; if you love barcanista, he is in your heart. If you hate him, he's in your head!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
vfactor:
Ccollins. So because of one person, u opened a thread and wrote this thesis? Interesting! whether u like him or hate him, it is clear and obvious that he is influencing your life. If he wasn't you would have been indifferent about it!

Like the saying goes; if you love barcanista, he is in your heart. If you hate him, he's in your head!
not really, I just wanted to put him in his place and set the records straight
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by eph12(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not everybody must belong to the same political party. I don't know why that part is difficult to understand. Okay you say he is misleading the public but don't you think he's only misleading those that share the same school of thought with him or those that belong to the same political party with him. Show me an APC loyalist that he has successfully changed his or her mind. Brother if you think attacking his personality is the best you're wrong. You only making him more popular. On the other hand methinks We need critics like this in a democratic society. It's just to remind mr president and his party of his promises. You should be more concerned if your expectations of PMB is cut short. There will always be oppositions. Some may play dirty but none will be nice. GEJ had too many praise singers and that brought his downfall. PMB shouldn't make that mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wsdm:
1Buhari has ordered the sale of 9 jets out of 11 that he inherited from Jonathan.
2 The Refineries will start to function in a month time.
3 Fuel attendants now smile to lure customers to their pumps due to the availability of fuel.
4 Thieves have started to return the money they looted under PDP administration.
This is even when Buhari is still doing press-up before kick-starting the KOKO.
Sorry I digress; It is deliberate!
hahahahhahaha..Ori e pe (your head is complete) cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Mogidi: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
[size=15pt]Barcanista: Nairaland Man of the Decade[/size]

Imitated but never replicated, the guy is just too much, haters please do the needful and....G'N'D

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
not really, I just wanted to put him in his place and set the records straight

And you honestly feel you've done that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by chimerase2: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
cc: lalasticlala , front page
wat re u mentioning lala for?
Wats his business in ua asertion?

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by lionduke(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
@ OP. You will end up making Oga Barcanista more popular. We love him and his contributions to these forum. Oga Barcanista God will give you the strength to constructively engage the janjaw*eeds.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
vfactor:

And you honestly feel you've done that?
if I had not written the topic against his attitude towards politics, he would not have realised his own faults before he points fingers at buhari and apc.. You get what am saying
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Barcanista: Nairaland Man of the Decade[/size]

Imitated but never replicated, the guy is just too much, haters please do the needful and....G'N'D
hmm, he is actually good in his contributions but they lack coherent rationalism and reasoning
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
lionduke:
@ OP. You will end up making Oga Barcanista more popular. We love him and his contributions to these forum. Oga Barcanista God will give you the strength to constructively engage the janjaw*eeds.
some people would never learn common sense
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Mogidi: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
hmm, he is actually good in his contributions but they lack coherent rationalism and reasoning

That depends on your political leaning.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by lionduke(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
some people would never learn common sense
Attention seeker

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by REMMEI(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin

You guys seems not to comprehend the psychology behind the cyber attitudes of this so called Barcanista..give him time but not attention..he's sure to mellow his hypocritical rants and biased judgments..he's a sweet gentle man I think ..

But it's just a matter of time for him to dump the ass of PDP.. He knows his name and reputations are at stake..
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
pinkbee:
Barcanista my hero!
Never knew he's an ijaw man. Now I like him more. *mwah*

Quote me not

Barcanista, dearpreye, phockphockman, mogidi, ngwakwe are all legends and great intellectual icons, hence so much hatred by fans of oga Dogoyaro

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
he is clueless like his masters because he is not stable.. Not too long ago, he supported the apc and just before elections, some crack made him change his mind

U sound like duara Dogoyaro

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Barcanista will attract envy. It's not easy to be handsome, articulate, intelligent, and sweet and not attract hate mongrels. grin He was obviously hoping for change like any patriotic Nigerian, but after investigations proved the people behind Buhari were not capable of such acts and when GEJ good works started to be published he realized he made a mistake. Only a real man can admit his mistakes and correct them in public.

For that I will always be a fan!

Biafraqueen, u are not just an icon, but a gold. This piece is classic. Thumbs up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
God bless barcanista, and continue to guide and prosper him in all his endeavours.

Only an iidiot will choose to continue in his path when superior information confirms he's on a wrong path!

That's the real change!.

God bless you, my brother!

You're a great man!

No matter the muds thrown at you from the kids of anger, continue to follow your ideals and values.

And even if you choose to go back to the APC, which I believe is very unlikely, you still remain my brother, and my affection for you runs deeper than the shallow waters of mundane politics.

God bless you!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
I understand the rational fact that you are an ijaw man from okrinka but what I find unacceptable since I heard about your popularity online here is why you decide to be bias and partsan.. Let's call a spade a spade, people with this kind of your mentality tend not to make nations progress. I have been a keen observer of your posts and never delved into the temptations of getting involved in your squabbles with other cohorts alike. But I must notify you with due respect that you would loose any form of sacrosanct respect and good influence if you do not show neutral unbias approach to most things here. Why support PDP after how they failed in governance for upto 16 years.. Its now good for democracy that a different party with a set vision and different principle came in now into power newly and so deserve a benefit of doubt and chance.. So instead of you showing and ignorant support for PDP which is a useless party looking at how bad they have performed.. Why not try new system if old one is not working. Also, barcanista , am also a barca fan and love the club. Am from south-east too but I hate when common sense and rationality is not used. Instead stupid approaches to issues like ethnic bigotry and selfish sensationalism is being churned out with all forms of tantrums.. People that support Apc only opposed GEJ administration after he failed woefully and not because he is a niger-delta man, as a matter of fact. GEJ was never among the best hands of pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a federal country. It was just by the grace of God he got to office of president. In Niger-delta, I do believe a lot of people would have done better for this country. I remembered sometime ago, you were an APC member before elections and mysteriously got converted to a PDP member.. Good for you,you have your political freewill as guided by laws of Nigeria but most of us neutral and even some APC folks would suspect and even more so resent you and your rants because the nature in which you changed to PDP fan is still not logically explicable.. At this junture, you may willing explain to me reasons why you changed your loyalty and what makes you think PDP is better than APC as a party.. Can you check on statistics of unemployed in Nigeria in past 16 years and also poverty levels in the country both in north, south-south, south-west e.t.c am not trying to exonerate any party here by blaming PDP, some past governors and senate and house members from opposing parties too are to be blamed for the failure in a whole generation and its negative effects I.e high rate of crimes, dependency on oil e.t.c but I will still maintain the fact that PDP has been dominant and major party in power.. The party system and its mode of appointing politicians and desperate power-holders reeks of the highest level of stinking corruption, god-fatherism, evil-will in general and I can say for a fact that many leader PDP produced bar a few are actually very heartless never to have think of improving this country for better. OBJ in his tenure had many problems I.e harlibuton scandals, Phcn privatisation but he left after clearing debts and maintaining democratic institution , efcc atleast functioned well in his regime even though haters say he used it against his enemies. Yar adua was a sick man that was put in office by powers that be in PDP , he tried his little best I.e amnesty , he showed he had good will for nigeria but his administration was still filled with corruption, Okay, then GEJ came in elections that he had no shoes, and he left us in huge debts and made life more difficult for common man in nigeria and things more easier for the elites.. I ask an unanswered question: is nigeria as a country fill with many population and resources ,meant for the masses I feel pained giving out this right-up because Nigeria is a county blessed by God but some past evil leaders and their evil demonic accomplices wanted the nation cursed and brought pain and suffering on life of millions of nigerians!! I even hate am a nigerian citizen for mere fact we can't even have light for good 12 hours every day despite I stay within an urban area.. Can't say much more on nl. I rest my case!

Rants of a confused imbecilic nincompoop...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
cc: lalasticlala , front page
front page gringrin you're sick sincerely

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
I understand the rational fact that you are an ijaw man from okrinka but what I find unacceptable since I heard about your popularity online here is why you decide to be bias and partsan.. Let's call a spade a spade, people with this kind of your mentality tend not to make nations progress. I have been a keen observer of your posts and never delved into the temptations of getting involved in your squabbles with other cohorts alike. But I must notify you with due respect that you would loose any form of sacrosanct respect and good influence if you do not show neutral unbias approach to most things here. Why support PDP after how they failed in governance for upto 16 years.. Its now good for democracy that a different party with a set vision and different principle came in now into power newly and so deserve a benefit of doubt and chance.. So instead of you showing and ignorant support for PDP which is a useless party looking at how bad they have performed.. Why not try new system if old one is not working. Also, barcanista , am also a barca fan and love the club. Am from south-east too but I hate when common sense and rationality is not used. Instead stupid approaches to issues like ethnic bigotry and selfish sensationalism is being churned out with all forms of tantrums.. People that support Apc only opposed GEJ administration after he failed woefully and not because he is a niger-delta man, as a matter of fact. GEJ was never among the best hands of pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a federal country. It was just by the grace of God he got to office of president. In Niger-delta, I do believe a lot of people would have done better for this country. I remembered sometime ago, you were an APC member before elections and mysteriously got converted to a PDP member.. Good for you,you have your political freewill as guided by laws of Nigeria but most of us neutral and even some APC folks would suspect and even more so resent you and your rants because the nature in which you changed to PDP fan is still not logically explicable.. At this junture, you may willing explain to me reasons why you changed your loyalty and what makes you think PDP is better than APC as a party.. Can you check on statistics of unemployed in Nigeria in past 16 years and also poverty levels in the country both in north, south-south, south-west e.t.c am not trying to exonerate any party here by blaming PDP, some past governors and senate and house members from opposing parties too are to be blamed for the failure in a whole generation and its negative effects I.e high rate of crimes, dependency on oil e.t.c but I will still maintain the fact that PDP has been dominant and major party in power.. The party system and its mode of appointing politicians and desperate power-holders reeks of the highest level of stinking corruption, god-fatherism, evil-will in general and I can say for a fact that many leader PDP produced bar a few are actually very heartless never to have think of improving this country for better. OBJ in his tenure had many problems I.e harlibuton scandals, Phcn privatisation but he left after clearing debts and maintaining democratic institution , efcc atleast functioned well in his regime even though haters say he used it against his enemies. Yar adua was a sick man that was put in office by powers that be in PDP , he tried his little best I.e amnesty , he showed he had good will for nigeria but his administration was still filled with corruption, Okay, then GEJ came in elections that he had no shoes, and he left us in huge debts and made life more difficult for common man in nigeria and things more easier for the elites.. I ask an unanswered question: is nigeria as a country fill with many population and resources ,meant for the masses I feel pained giving out this right-up because Nigeria is a county blessed by God but some past evil leaders and their evil demonic accomplices wanted the nation cursed and brought pain and suffering on life of millions of nigerians!! I even hate am a nigerian citizen for mere fact we can't even have light for good 12 hours every day despite I stay within an urban area.. Can't say much more on nl. I rest my case!

Truck load of CRAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
eph12:
Not everybody must belong to the same political party. I don't know why that part is difficult to understand. Okay you say he is misleading the public but don't you think he's only misleading those that share the same school of thought with him or those that belong to the same political party with him. Show me an APC loyalist that he has successfully changed his or her mind. Brother if you think attacking his personality is the best you're wrong. You only making him more popular. On the other hand methinks We need critics like this in a democratic society. It's just to remind mr president and his party of his promises. You should be more concerned if your expectations of PMB is cut short. There will always be oppositions. Some may play dirty but none will be nice. GEJ had too many praise singers and that brought his downfall. PMB shouldn't make that mistake.

Perfect. Just perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ochiske:
When Barcanista was in APC, I was one of those that admired him dearly but since he swapped back to PdP, his case just keeps on going from bad to WORSE!

Now merely reading his comments/posts irritate and annoy meangry

Barcanista these days, talk like one senseless fellow on auto-pilot.

That's simply because you can't decipher between constructive submissions and sycophantic write ups...When he was in APC he said what you wanted to hear hence it was reasonable to you...Today, he says what you don't wanna hear thus sounds disjointed to you...

You're one of those almajiris that don't use their brain...good pm

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
mumu

You sound so bitter. It's not healthy for you!

Well, to live is a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
hahaha! Can't say much , my brother.. He seems to be getting worst and retarded with his biased rants on every comment and thread section and topics.. Its very annoying!

Get a rope because more annoying posts are about to come out here cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Motivating And Inspiring Quotes About Life(Photos). / Real Life Tarzen Girl Grew Up In Jungles With Wild Animals: Pictures / What Is Your Real Name.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.