Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Barcanista! See This :) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista! See This :) (7637 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Dedicated To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
cc: lalasticlala , front page
Frontpaage for wetin? shocked...where do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
haha , na human being but he is a human being with not sense of reasoning and positive attitude

Seek for refund from whatever institution you attended because even your grammatical construction is weak and disjointed...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
had to because he was defacing the politics section with his misconstrued contributions on nl.. Even if the otuoke man was a muderer, he would still shamelessly support the former ex-president

You're as useless as the "P" in psychology...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
at least, I don't go about every new thread and comments section to post thrash like barcanista.. His ignorance is worst than that of a noisy village illiterate woman selling boiled corn and egusi

All these grammar because of my brother?
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
not really, I just wanted to put him in his place and set the records straight

And you think you just did...mpama

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Typing from the bed? Me no want any excuses later.

Rest!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ndcide(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
@op, is one of those who are so pained and obviously can't live with the fact that barcanista is not having the same opinion with them.

He had to shamefully open a thread about him. That's so much weaknesses for anyone who is supposed to be matured.

When barcanista was not supporting GEJ, those on the opposing side never took it personal nor cried endlessly.

I don't take people like the @op seriously because they can never ever call a spade a spade when it concerns buhari, tinubu or APC.

Yet they want you to agree with them that PDP failed Nigerians.

They don't believe Aregbesola failed, they don't believe amaechi failed in any way, or that ajumobi, failed.... Etc they are okay with anything and anyone provided it relates with apc. They'd even support the devil if he supports apc.

Who takes such people seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Typing from the bed? Me no want any excuses later.
Rest!
Lol I am! I keep dozing off sad
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by MizMyColi(f): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
shocked shocked
Whynotthetruth:

Rants of a confused imbecilic nincompoop...
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lol I am! I keep dozing off sad

Enjoy. I'll need your talk later ooo!...

Got the book?
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

All these grammar because of my brother?
yes he is our brother but in politics, he acts like a foe and don't see the optimism in other party affairs
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Seek for refund from whatever institution you attended because even your grammatical construction is weak and disjointed...
what's your problem, it was a simply typo-error. People like you never think someone can make errors
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
ndcide:
@op, is one of those who are so pained and obviously can't live with the fact that barcanista is not having the same opinion with them.

He had to shamefully open a thread about him. That's so much weaknesses for anyone who is supposed to be matured.

When barcanista was not supporting GEJ, those on the opposing side never took it personal nor cried endlessly.

I don't take people like the @op seriously because they can never ever call a spade a spade when it concerns buhari, tinubu or APC.

Yet they want you to agree with them that PDP failed Nigerians.

They don't believe Aregbesola failed, they don't believe amaechi failed in any way, or that ajumobi, failed.... Etc they are okay with anything and anyone provided it relates with apc. They'd even support the devil if he supports apc.

Who takes such people seriously.
mind you that Apc never accept any PDP members after the elections as stated by the party chairman and even ex-PDP members who pilot affairs in APC are those with a changed heart
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

don't think so.. Me and the mods don't have any problem.. I just gambled hopefully that my well stated and rationally analysed topic would make front page on NL
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
gratiaeo:
Op may God wipe out ur entire family if u are not from southeast
wink
gratiaeo:
Op may God wipe out ur entire family if u are not from southeast
that's not possible because am actually from the south-east and because someone does not see meanings in your perspective does not mean I am from a different tribe
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
yes he is our brother but in politics, he acts like a foe and don't see the optimism in other party affairs

It's his life. Whatever his stance, it's OK with ME! You should also have no qualms with that.
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
cyril83:

Kpakam ... No more story.

I only see the barcanista as someone who has been condemned for a lobotomy virus.
lol
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
chimerase2:
wat re u mentioning lala for?
Wats his business in ua asertion?
and what's your business with my moving the thread to front page
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
ccollins:
I understand the rational fact that you are an ijaw man from okrinka but what I find unacceptable since I heard about your popularity online here is why you decide to be bias and partsan.. Let's call a spade a spade, people with this kind of your mentality tend not to make nations progress. I have been a keen observer of your posts and never delved into the temptations of getting involved in your squabbles with other cohorts alike. But I must notify you with due respect that you would loose any form of sacrosanct respect and good influence if you do not show neutral unbias approach to most things here. Why support PDP after how they failed in governance for upto 16 years.. Its now good for democracy that a different party with a set vision and different principle came in now into power newly and so deserve a benefit of doubt and chance.. So instead of you showing and ignorant support for PDP which is a useless party looking at how bad they have performed.. Why not try new system if old one is not working. Also, barcanista , am also a barca fan and love the club. Am from south-east too but I hate when common sense and rationality is not used. Instead stupid approaches to issues like ethnic bigotry and selfish sensationalism is being churned out with all forms of tantrums.. People that support Apc only opposed GEJ administration after he failed woefully and not because he is a niger-delta man, as a matter of fact. GEJ was never among the best hands of pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a federal country. It was just by the grace of God he got to office of president. In Niger-delta, I do believe a lot of people would have done better for this country. I remembered sometime ago, you were an APC member before elections and mysteriously got converted to a PDP member.. Good for you,you have your political freewill as guided by laws of Nigeria but most of us neutral and even some APC folks would suspect and even more so resent you and your rants because the nature in which you changed to PDP fan is still not logically explicable.. At this junture, you may willing explain to me reasons why you changed your loyalty and what makes you think PDP is better than APC as a party.. Can you check on statistics of unemployed in Nigeria in past 16 years and also poverty levels in the country both in north, south-south, south-west e.t.c am not trying to exonerate any party here by blaming PDP, some past governors and senate and house members from opposing parties too are to be blamed for the failure in a whole generation and its negative effects I.e high rate of crimes, dependency on oil e.t.c but I will still maintain the fact that PDP has been dominant and major party in power.. The party system and its mode of appointing politicians and desperate power-holders reeks of the highest level of stinking corruption, god-fatherism, evil-will in general and I can say for a fact that many leader PDP produced bar a few are actually very heartless never to have think of improving this country for better. OBJ in his tenure had many problems I.e harlibuton scandals, Phcn privatisation but he left after clearing debts and maintaining democratic institution , efcc atleast functioned well in his regime even though haters say he used it against his enemies. Yar adua was a sick man that was put in office by powers that be in PDP , he tried his little best I.e amnesty , he showed he had good will for nigeria but his administration was still filled with corruption, Okay, then GEJ came in elections that he had no shoes, and he left us in huge debts and made life more difficult for common man in nigeria and things more easier for the elites.. I ask an unanswered question: is nigeria as a country fill with many population and resources ,meant for the masses I feel pained giving out this right-up because Nigeria is a county blessed by God but some past evil leaders and their evil demonic accomplices wanted the nation cursed and brought pain and suffering on life of millions of nigerians!! I even hate am a nigerian citizen for mere fact we can't even have light for good 12 hours every day despite I stay within an urban area.. Can't say much more on nl. I rest my case!
[/s]

You need Old Wine and Dogo Yaro as well as West Germany Anti-Biotics.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
lionduke:

Attention seeker
slowpoke , don't you see my well- articulated thread and how I trash issues which barcanista has been making noise over for more than 2 months in just some few words
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
REMMEI:
grin

You guys seems not to comprehend the psychology behind the cyber attitudes of this so called Barcanista..give him time but not attention..he's sure to mellow his hypocritical rants and biased judgments..he's a sweet gentle man I think ..

But it's just a matter of time for him to dump the ass of PDP.. He knows his name and reputations are at stake..
you are right but on a second thought, I had to put up this article because I felt he was getting more drunk like the ogogoro masters in otuoke.. So he needs an enlightenment of which I happily helped him with this thread

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
[s][/s]

You need Old Wine and Dogo Yaro as well as West Germany Anti-Biotics.

if that was your father and offcourse as an illiterate he is, would you dare to ridicule him in public. I pity you
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ayokellany: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
eph12:
We need critics like this in a democratic society.

The critic also need to be criticised to stay objective. A writer of Barcanista quality should have the intelligence to filter hate from all his posts and comments. The disdain he attacks APC / personalty without any sense of civility or decorum is what the OP is stressing. This I believe is a call to sensible reasoning for barcanista. Metuh Gulak Abati FFK n co are all still alive without hate messages. Barcanista should live n let others live.
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ndcide(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
mind you that Apc never accept any PDP members after the elections as stated by the party chairman and even ex-PDP members who pilot affairs in APC are those with a changed heart

Marwa was reported to have left PDP for APC few days back....

What do you mean by a change of heart? ..... This is the area I hate APC... Anyway good night.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
nigerianvenom:

U sound like duara Dogoyaro
I still prefer him over the clueless fisherman that had no shoes but took all your shoes and ran away!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by angelsing(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It can only be you always full of Rage...Where have u been?, have not been seeing ur comment much of recent
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:
God bless barcanista, and continue to guide and prosper him in all his endeavours.

Only an idiot will choose to continue in his path when superior information confirms he's on a wrong path!

That's the real change!.

God bless you, my brother!

You're a great man!

No matter the muds thrown at you from the kids of anger, continue to follow your ideals and values.

And even if you choose to go back to the APC, which I believe is very unlikely, you still remain my brother, and my affection for you runs deeper than the shallow waters of mundane politics.

God bless you!
even when they are clueless
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
even when they are clueless

Yeah. And may God bless you too; even when you have nothing meaningful to say!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

its either your not educated or you grew up in a disorderly family with narcissitic trends.. Look at what you posted.. Ode oshi
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. And may God bless you too; even when you have nothing meaningful to say!
seems you are pained.. Remember the drunkard said stealing is not corruption. Have you forgotten about that so fast? Can you also remember he said that he doesn't give a "DAMN" when he was asked to declare his assets.
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Truck load of CRAP!
Hater!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
ndcide:

Marwa was reported to have left PDP for APC few days back....

What do you mean by a change of heart? ..... This is the area I hate APC... Anyway good night.
Buhari has pleged to fight all corrupt politicians while in office and he is very serious about it. APC knew the profile and stand of Buhari before he was nominated as pres candidate.. So what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Motivating And Inspiring Quotes About Life(Photos). / Real Life Tarzen Girl Grew Up In Jungles With Wild Animals: Pictures / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.