Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Barcanista! See This :) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista! See This :) (7641 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop / Dedicated To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
Hater!

Bro, enjoy your thread. I'm out!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by cyril83(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's simply because you can't decipher between constructive submissions and sycophantic write ups...When he was in APC he said what you wanted to hear hence it was reasonable to you...Today, he says what you don't wanna hear thus sounds disjointed to you...

You're one of those almajiris that don't use their brain...good pm

Whynotthetruth = Barcanista
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Get a rope because more annoying posts are about to come out here cheesy
Haters will always hate! Watch and see as APC re-sets history in gold. Nigeria will get her pride soon
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, enjoy your thread. I'm out!
anyway, you will see light somewhere and still run away. Haters of the truth..!!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
anyway, you will see light somewhere and still run away. Haters of the truth..!!

I see darkness here, and I have to go!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

I see darkness here, and I have to go!
keep running, not my business. Mitchew
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by conyema12(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
you are a disgrace to that name
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
if I had not written the topic against his attitude towards politics, he would not have realised his own faults before he points fingers at buhari and apc.. You get what am saying

You re very funny! All I can say is that u have time on your hands. And about your write-up, let's see whether it works or not: let's see if barcanista won't say anything negative about APC and president Buhari again! Agreed?
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Mamaflex(f): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ochiske:
When Barcanista was in APC, I was one of those that admired him dearly but since he swapped back to PdP, his case just keeps on going from bad to WORSE!

Now merely reading his comments/posts irritate and annoy meangry

Barcanista these days, talk like one senseless fellow on auto-pilot.
Yeah. He use to flow with words and points then.

Now, he is just struggling to make a point. I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by HFOG(f): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Isn't it intriguing that the person this thread was dedicated to hasn't said a word?
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by PhockPhockMan: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Barcanista, dearpreye, phockphockman, mogidi, ngwakwe are all legends and great intellectual icons, hence so much hatred by fans of oga Dogoyaro
Thanks my brother, I'm just back from 4 days ban for challenging some Silly Buhari boys.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Thanks my brother, I'm just back from 4 days ban for challenging some Silly Buhari boys.

Welcome back. Beware of Decree 4!
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by PhockPhockMan: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Welcome back. Beware of Decree 4!

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
vfactor:

You re very funny! All I can say is that u have time on your hands. And about your write-up, let's see whether it works or not: let's see if barcanista won't say anything negative about APC and president Buhari again! Agreed?
ok
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
conyema12:
you are a disgrace to that name
what is this one saying? You seem dazed and perplexed
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Seun is like THENATION, TVC and their likes, without tinubu n Dogoyaro, he cant eat comfortably
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
I still prefer him over the clueless fisherman that had no shoes but took all your shoes and ran away!

Otimu dogoyaro...
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
HFOG:
Isn't it intriguing that the person this thread was dedicated to hasn't said a word?
He is simply ashamed of his treacherous misdeeds and foolish loyalty to the clueless one , even tho deep down in his heart, he regrets his actions in politics but then, he initiated to serve his cabal masters from ND. Ineed he is very clueless and knows I say the truth hence his silence
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Seun is like THENATION, TVC and their likes, without tinubu n Dogoyaro, he cant eat comfortably
na wa o, you dey cast my guy oo, wetin he do you now? You wan make u dey nl jail for 203 years.. You suppose learn and manage for another person compound so
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Otimu dogoyaro...
grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
I dey hail una otuoke mangrove palmwine and freshly tapped ogogoro for the creeks over there. Seems it was there the clueless one got his brand from wink
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mamaflex:
Yeah. He use to flow with words and points then.

Now, he is just struggling to make a point. I pity him.
am happy am not the only one seeing this. He has become corrupted and biased ever since his transfer to PDP
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
ok o but let it be limited only to that. Hope if barcanista(ijaw) is a terrorist , you would still like him like that
WHEN DID YOU JOIN NAIRALAND?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by biafranqueen: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Biafraqueen, u are not just an icon, but a gold. This piece is classic. Thumbs up.
Thank you Darling kiss

1 Like

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by anonimi: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccollins:
no , he is simply notorious noise-maker

HATERS are liable to die young!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ManUtdholic: 12:42am On Jun 20, 2015
ccollins:
I understand the rational fact that you are an ijaw man from okrinka but what I find unacceptable since I heard about your popularity online here is why you decide to be bias and partsan.. Let's call a spade a spade, people with this kind of your mentality tend not to make nations progress. I have been a keen observer of your posts and never delved into the temptations of getting involved in your squabbles with other cohorts alike. But I must notify you with due respect that you would loose any form of sacrosanct respect and good influence if you do not show neutral unbias approach to most things here. Why support PDP after how they failed in governance for upto 16 years.. Its now good for democracy that a different party with a set vision and different principle came in now into power newly and so deserve a benefit of doubt and chance.. So instead of you showing and ignorant support for PDP which is a useless party looking at how bad they have performed.. Why not try new system if old one is not working. Also, barcanista , am also a barca fan and love the club. Am from south-east too but I hate when common sense and rationality is not used. Instead stupid approaches to issues like ethnic bigotry and selfish sensationalism is being churned out with all forms of tantrums.. People that support Apc only opposed GEJ administration after he failed woefully and not because he is a niger-delta man, as a matter of fact. GEJ was never among the best hands of pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a federal country. It was just by the grace of God he got to office of president. In Niger-delta, I do believe a lot of people would have done better for this country. I remembered sometime ago, you were an APC member before elections and mysteriously got converted to a PDP member.. Good for you,you have your political freewill as guided by laws of Nigeria but most of us neutral and even some APC folks would suspect and even more so resent you and your rants because the nature in which you changed to PDP fan is still not logically explicable.. At this junture, you may willing explain to me reasons why you changed your loyalty and what makes you think PDP is better than APC as a party.. Can you check on statistics of unemployed in Nigeria in past 16 years and also poverty levels in the country both in north, south-south, south-west e.t.c am not trying to exonerate any party here by blaming PDP, some past governors and senate and house members from opposing parties too are to be blamed for the failure in a whole generation and its negative effects I.e high rate of crimes, dependency on oil e.t.c but I will still maintain the fact that PDP has been dominant and major party in power.. The party system and its mode of appointing politicians and desperate power-holders reeks of the highest level of stinking corruption, god-fatherism, evil-will in general and I can say for a fact that many leader PDP produced bar a few are actually very heartless never to have think of improving this country for better. OBJ in his tenure had many problems I.e harlibuton scandals, Phcn privatisation but he left after clearing debts and maintaining democratic institution , efcc atleast functioned well in his regime even though haters say he used it against his enemies. Yar adua was a sick man that was put in office by powers that be in PDP , he tried his little best I.e amnesty , he showed he had good will for nigeria but his administration was still filled with corruption, Okay, then GEJ came in elections that he had no shoes, and he left us in huge debts and made life more difficult for common man in nigeria and things more easier for the elites.. I ask an unanswered question: is nigeria as a country fill with many population and resources ,meant for the masses I feel pained giving out this right-up because Nigeria is a county blessed by God but some past evil leaders and their evil demonic accomplices wanted the nation cursed and brought pain and suffering on life of millions of nigerians!! I even hate am a nigerian citizen for mere fact we can't even have light for good 12 hours every day despite I stay within an urban area.. Can't say much more on nl. I rest my case!
And APC is made up of who?

I think u knw
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Kingspin(m): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2015
ccollins:
I understand the rational fact that you are an ijaw man from okrinka but what I find unacceptable since I heard about your popularity online here is why you decide to be bias and partsan.. Let's call a spade a spade, people with this kind of your mentality tend not to make nations progress. I have been a keen observer of your posts and never delved into the temptations of getting involved in your squabbles with other cohorts alike. But I must notify you with due respect that you would loose any form of sacrosanct respect and good influence if you do not show neutral unbias approach to most things here. Why support PDP after how they failed in governance for upto 16 years.. Its now good for democracy that a different party with a set vision and different principle came in now into power newly and so deserve a benefit of doubt and chance.. So instead of you showing and ignorant support for PDP which is a useless party looking at how bad they have performed.. Why not try new system if old one is not working. Also, barcanista , am also a barca fan and love the club. Am from south-east too but I hate when common sense and rationality is not used. Instead stupid approaches to issues like ethnic bigotry and selfish sensationalism is being churned out with all forms of tantrums.. People that support Apc only opposed GEJ administration after he failed woefully and not because he is a niger-delta man, as a matter of fact. GEJ was never among the best hands of pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a federal country. It was just by the grace of God he got to office of president. In Niger-delta, I do believe a lot of people would have done better for this country. I remembered sometime ago, you were an APC member before elections and mysteriously got converted to a PDP member.. Good for you,you have your political freewill as guided by laws of Nigeria but most of us neutral and even some APC folks would suspect and even more so resent you and your rants because the nature in which you changed to PDP fan is still not logically explicable.. At this junture, you may willing explain to me reasons why you changed your loyalty and what makes you think PDP is better than APC as a party.. Can you check on statistics of unemployed in Nigeria in past 16 years and also poverty levels in the country both in north, south-south, south-west e.t.c am not trying to exonerate any party here by blaming PDP, some past governors and senate and house members from opposing parties too are to be blamed for the failure in a whole generation and its negative effects I.e high rate of crimes, dependency on oil e.t.c but I will still maintain the fact that PDP has been dominant and major party in power.. The party system and its mode of appointing politicians and desperate power-holders reeks of the highest level of stinking corruption, god-fatherism, evil-will in general and I can say for a fact that many leader PDP produced bar a few are actually very heartless never to have think of improving this country for better. OBJ in his tenure had many problems I.e harlibuton scandals, Phcn privatisation but he left after clearing debts and maintaining democratic institution , efcc atleast functioned well in his regime even though haters say he used it against his enemies. Yar adua was a sick man that was put in office by powers that be in PDP , he tried his little best I.e amnesty , he showed he had good will for nigeria but his administration was still filled with corruption, Okay, then GEJ came in elections that he had no shoes, and he left us in huge debts and made life more difficult for common man in nigeria and things more easier for the elites.. I ask an unanswered question: is nigeria as a country fill with many population and resources ,meant for the masses I feel pained giving out this right-up because Nigeria is a county blessed by God but some past evil leaders and their evil demonic accomplices wanted the nation cursed and brought pain and suffering on life of millions of nigerians!! I even hate am a nigerian citizen for mere fact we can't even have light for good 12 hours every day despite I stay within an urban area.. Can't say much more on nl. I rest my case!
Change of party name but the same people that failed Nigerian 16years ago. So what is unique about ur thread .
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by Ochiske(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That's simply because you can't decipher between constructive submissions and sycophantic write ups...When he was in APC he said what you wanted to hear hence it was reasonable to you...Today, he says what you don't wanna hear thus sounds disjointed to you...

I am one of those almajiris that don't make use of my brain...good pm

read your post again.
Good Morning.
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by eph12(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2015
ayokellany:

The critic also need to be criticised to stay objective. A writer of Barcanista quality should have the intelligence to filter hate from all his posts and comments. The disdain he attacks APC / personalty without any sense of civility or decorum is what the OP is stressing. This I believe is a call to sensible reasoning for barcanista. Metuh Gulak Abati FFK n co are all still alive without hate messages. Barcanista should live n let others live.
I believe you're not new on NL. Fact is that APC did this same thing pre election. I saw Buhari winning the election and i knew PDP will be back to do same thing that was done to them if not more. GEJ was not declared the most insulted president for nothing.
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by HFOG(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2015
ccollins:
He is simply ashamed of his treacherous misdeeds and foolish loyalty to the clueless one , even tho deep down in his heart, he regrets his actions in politics but then, he initiated to serve his cabal masters from ND. Ineed he is very clueless and knows I say the truth hence his silence
You're not trying to force your opinions down my throat, are you?
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2015
HFOG:

You're not trying to force your opinions down my throat, are you?
not at all, but am simply stating how confused barcanista is in his opinion
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Kingspin:
Change of party name but the same people that failed Nigerian 16years ago. So what is unique about ur thread .
so you mean people like buhari ambode , rochas, tinubu are same people that failed nigerians 16 years ago??maybe you didn't read my article properly.. The people that were in power were PDP and they had all access to revenue allocations and central authority immunity due to selfishness of people in the party
Re: Barcanista! See This :) by ccollins(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2015
anonimi:

HATERS are liable to die young!!!
APC are the ones in power so how can I be hating on a useless party that lost the last central elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Real Name.? / Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.