Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,222 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (50918 Views)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Its nt actually pple's fault..
Av seen cases wher u help som1 & regret later.
As we yorubas would say "Ore ni won"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by beyoncausme: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
its so bad..

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Dollyak(f): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
missKiffy:
This unidentified woman has been lying at Amichi street off Olanikpekun road in Surulere Lagos for three days now. Passersby say they have contacted the Lagos State Emergency service but no help has come yet. They say she is alive but looking very ill. Can we get help for her, Lagos government?
I won't say the government have failed her because there are many like her all over the world. Yeah, she needs a temporary shelter.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Krisgift(f): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
I pray help comes her way soon...

But, na every thing wey Government dey do sef?

Since the op said the woman looks sick, me thinks some citizens should take her to a hospital to start getting treatments as they are trying to get the various agencies responsible for such cases.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by juman(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where is the new lagos governor when his attention his needed?

A woman is reported dying beside the street.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Laredojohn(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
LIB already captioned this last week, sure she wouldn't be there as at now..because the. State Government would have wedged in...occupants close to the address given..kindly confirm if she is. Still there...will send an sos to the rescue section of the Lagos state social welfare. Directorate asap.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by victorazy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
I wish I can help her.My heart just took a weak turn seeing this pics. embarassed

You wan carry one sickness abi? Good Sameritan!

I wonder wen ppl will learn
Leave the matter to rightful agency responsible for that.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
I just sent Desmond Elliot a tweet... I hope he does something about it.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by bamac(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt] biggest and largest state in Africa.[/size]

Stop
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by pbs4real(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTERMAN:
Why not take her home and help her. Why waiting for the government?
my broda evrybody dey fear em head. . EBOLA!
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
OP why don't you be the change we want to see, I'm sure you walked away after snaping her in that condition anyway you've done well by posting the picture here but next time be a direct helper.
what if the op is not capable of helping her, he did well in this.
now its on social network i believe help will come to her soon.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by agbofestus(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nawa oooo
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by pickabeau1: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
missKiffy:
This unidentified woman has been lying at Amichi street off Olanikpekun road in Surulere Lagos for three days now. Passersby say they have contacted the Lagos State Emergency service but no help has come yet. They say she is alive but looking very ill. Can we get help for her, Lagos government?

OP ... did u sight the woman yourself
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by jaydee87(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
must we wait for the government every time can't we as humans do something about it... we have NGO's in the vicinity let them do something about it...
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by condralbede(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
I wish I can help her.My heart just took a weak turn seeing this pics. embarassed
Waooo....that's nice of you,I don't really knw you r this good.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by pbs4real(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dollyak:

I won't say the government have failed her because there are many like her all over the world. Yeah, she needs a temporary shelter.
hmmm! It is wel ma sis.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by toshmann(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
3 days and people are just passing by?
Where is our humanity, Nigerians?

Abeg make una no vex, i want to blame Buhari for this grin , no vex o. Abeg cheesy

And it's all the fault of this hopeless agwalagwa in aso rock, since he assumed office it's been stories like this that we hear everyday. What a shame.

Wow! That made me feel good cheesy

But seriously, if we are so mean as a people that we can't help someone like this, God won't help us as a nation o
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
whiterock:
Ambo...

You are also her Governor! Don't let the lagoon of life carry her like the Oba would want to.

Please the elections are over. Let us hold our leaders accountable. This post is not anti-APC. It is a citizen's call to government to wake up.
na only Ambo? shey no Local govt chairman for that area ni?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by engrjacuzzi: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
nicerod:
Chisos
do we av a governor/chairman in surulere?

in as much as your comment sounds nice, please, respect that name "Jesus". I don't think you will accept anyone spoiling your surname or your real names just d way you did. there are things we take as mere but go a long way...I hardly or have never seen a Muslim joke with the names of their prophets. my candid advice to you.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by steeboy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
:oWhat if it is EBOLA??
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Emily99(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
tearoses:

come of think of it, isnt Desmond Elliot the rep for surulere?
Who has his contacts?
FB page, twitter etc etc
He was voted in
Use him . . thats what he is there for.

Why the Govt or Desmond, are there no good Samaritans anymore.?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by ogele: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where is Desmond Elliot, he is the one representing them in Surulere
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Samirana360(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
desmond is really representin us well here in surulere
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by klevjey: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what exactly is wrong with u?
if not for d fact u r from my state, I would have spanked u...
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Samirana360(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emily99:

Why the Govt or Desmond, are there no good Samaritans anymore.?
We voted 4 them and nt gud samaritans
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by dimco(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
The teenager/lady is currently lying beside a Catholic Church at Catholic mission Street, Coker, Orile. If anyone knows her guardian or parents, kindly assist in contacting them. It's quite unfortunate that we don't have good Samaritans these days. Even the religious bodies are offering no help as government is highly unreliable.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
tearoses:

come of think of it, isnt Desmond Elliot the rep for surulere?
Who has his contacts?
FB page, twitter etc etc
He was voted in
Use him . . thats what he is there for.

I pray oo,cos the only thing i know he knows how to do is drink andre and send d**k pishures to females undecided
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
whiterock:
Ambo...

You are also her Governor! Don't let the lagoon of life carry her like the Oba would want to.

Please the elections are over. Let us hold our leaders accountable. This post is not anti-APC. It is a citizen's call to government to wake up.
so election is over but you had to mention the Oba of Lagos?

Ori e ti yi
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by dokunbam(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Desmond is beside his wife oo, Rain dey fall.
If u have his number I beg call so cold no go kill the woman there
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by kuzee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTERMAN:
Why not take her home and help her. Why waiting for the government?
this is nigeria
your life will also be at risk
you can’t do it alone

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
so Lagos passerbys can't move her to the nearest hospital or get a hospital ambulance to come pick her up? How much money would it cost to save a life.
I wonder when the world starts caring, last night?
you get killed while the whole block is starring
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by marcjane(f): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
State emergency unit has responded.she has been taken away.I saw when they came with two ambulance,gave her water and poured some on her body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.