Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (50843 Views)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
I wish I can help her.My heart just took a weak turn seeing this pics. embarassed
This is just the first time u are talking sense on this platform. Lol
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by haywire07(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
klevjey:
caused by the duara dullard
One word for u.....OPONU

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
This is just the first time u are talking sense on this platform. Lol
I think you are misplaced.This is the first time you took your anti depressants correctly.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by 1vid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jesus... Who is helping now?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Firevinci(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why?

But WHY naa?

No relatives or friends?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by gostartit(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Funny i saw another woman lying down in the rain in ogungbe street in coker area, orile iganmu.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
missKiffy:
This unidentified woman has been lying at Amichi street off Olanikpekun road in Surulere Lagos for three days now. Passersby say they have contacted the Lagos State Emergency service but no help has come yet. They say she is alive but looking very ill. Can we get help for her, Lagos government?

If you see something like this along Benin expressway, touch it and vanish with it. This is real as I heard not a rumour

1 Like

Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
whiterock:
Ambo...

You are also her Governor! Don't let the lagoon of life carry her like the Oba would want to.

Please the elections are over. Let us hold our leaders accountable. This post is not anti-APC. It is a citizen's call to government to wake up.
I so like dis comment from u bro...as much as I concur with what u said I would also like to say that citizens are there own problem...for some if u hear the extend they ve gone in doing tinz illegal u will fear and put the blame on them and not govt. All in all nice comment sha .
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by missKiffy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
MistadeRegal:

If you see something like this along Benin expressway, touch it and vanish with it. This is real as I heard not a rumour
Wow, na serious something o
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP

Quote your source. You took this hook line and sinker from Lindaikejisblog

To all those still commenting. She's been picked up.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by peeta89(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Suffering everywhere. God help us ooooo.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by otiigba1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Perhaps we should all help if no one want to
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by ugoezeik(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
omojesu202:
good morning fellow Nigerians...
gudmng is all u gato to say in all dis? pls who let dis boi out of quarantine center ehhhhh
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by NobleG1(m): 2:45am On Jun 21, 2015
You think Nigerian government works for people?
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by calcal: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2015
this not possible even in Ukraine.
Re: Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
missKiffy:
Wow, na serious something o
I tell you o!
So such good samaritan may end up in..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / Does Being A " Good African Wife"= Suffering? / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.