Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (1068 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Clerverly: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Read the press statement from River state government below...
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will fully support his fight against the massive corruption that characterised the administration of the immediate past administration of Mr Chibuike Amaechi.
Speaking after receiving the final report of the Transition Committee of his administration on Friday, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said that his administration is committed to recovering all funds diverted into private pockets by officials of the outgone administration.

He said : " I am confident  that  President  Muhammadu  Buhari  will support  my administration  in the quest to tackle  the  massive  corruption  that characterised  the  Amaechi  administration. 

"We are aware  that  the  immediate  past  administration  and her officials  will resort to blackmail  and propaganda  for the  purpose  of  diverting  attention from their corruption  practices. We shall  remain  focused  on the task of getting  back Rivers State  resources  and assets ".

The governor  commended the  Transition  Committee  for a job well done,  saying  that  the  committee's  interim report  helped his administration  to take off.

Submitting  the  final  report  of  the  Transition  Committee,  former  Deputy  Governor,  Tele  Ikuru  described  the  Amaechi’s  administration  as the  most corrupt  in the  state's  history. 

Ikuru said that  the  former  governor  expended N812million  to furnish his personal  residence  at  the  expense  of  the  state,  while N4.96b  was spent on Justice  Karibi  White hospital with no structure  on ground.

Simeon  Nwakaudu, 

June  19, 2015.

Government House, Port Harcourt
Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Pres. Buhari will support my probe of Amaechi’s corrupt practices says Wike

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/pres-buhari-will-support-my-probe-of.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Clerverly: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wike Is Now The Governor Of Amaechi and not Rivers State: All Broadcasts, Press Releases and Statements Start and End With Amaechi This, Amaechi That!

Na Siddon Dey Look We Dey Here
!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Mogidi: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
When APC talk about probing politicians, they only mean probing their opponents.

If APC supports Bubu's corruption fight, why are they against Wike fighting the same corruption?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by INTROVERT(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria political arena.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Clerverly: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]When APC talks about probing politicians, they only mean probing their opponents.

If APC supports Bubu's corruption fight, why are they against Wike fighting the same corruption?[/s]

Mumugidi!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by libertyfather(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wike forget it, baba can not backstab
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by oluomad(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari ordered us to decongest prisons ~ Elrufai. Now I know why, to accomodate amaechi and his likes.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by justhelp(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yes why not Pmb will support you but remember Pmb will also probe Gej administration and all his past ministers including you Mr gov.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Jorussia(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
. LOL,everybody dey talk,ikuru still dey open mouth talk.Ikuru said the immediate past APC govt in the state, is the most ever,ikuru were you not part of the APC govt?Wike probe the govt of amaechi from 2007 and stop disturbing the public. PDP guys,i hope buhari start that of GEJ,you guys won't complain.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by doctokwus: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Read the press statement from Ri
Submitting  the  final  report  of  the  Transition  Committee,  former  Deputy  Governor,  Tele  Ikuru  described  the  Amaechi’s  administration  as the  most corrupt  in the  state's  history. 

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/pres-buhari-will-support-my-probe-of.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Is this Ted Ikuru not a first class fool?!
Amaechi's govt was the most corrupt in the history of Rivers state and yet you served in that same govt for 8years as a deputy.What does that make u:a clown and a fool.
Wike will ever remain a clown in the governor's seat till he stops daydreaming and having convulsions anytime he sees Amaechi in his daydreams.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Clerverly: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Is thus Ted Ikuru not a first class fool?!
Amaechi's govt was the most corrupt in the history of Rivers state and yet you served in that same govt for 8years as a deputy.What does that make u:a clown and a fool.
Wike will ever remain a clown in the governor's seat till he stops daydreaming and having convulsions anytime he sees Amaechi in his daydreams.

That Ikuru is the most foolish Human being on earth! He has been doing everything to rubbish a government he played a major role just spite Amaechi! Tufiakwa!!
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wike should be the akpabio of rivers.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Let him probe Amaechi but I hope they are aware that we will probe all ex pdp governors plus the otuoke idi0t himself
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by Dannyset(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yes! And the people of Rivers and S. South would support Buhari probing u when u were a Minister. Fire on.
Re: President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike by dayo23(f): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
justhelp:
Yes why not Pmb will support you but remember Pmb will also probe Gej administration and all his past ministers including you Mr gov.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad / DSS Director Demotes Marilyn Ogar, Others Promoted By Past Administration! / Boko Haram Leaders Can Help Nigeria Reclaim Chibok Girls​ –​ Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.