Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad (1065 Views)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Umar, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son To Wed Hadiza Gummi / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by bvibesblogger: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Nigerian billionaire businessman and owner of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote GCON, recently made a claim that he does not own any houses outside the country. However, Mustapha, the son of former vice president Atiku Abubakar, has refuted the claim of the business mogul. The business mogul stated this during an interactive meeting with senior media executives in Lagos at the weekend.

He said, “Somebody asked me, how many houses do you have abroad? I said, well, to tell you the good news, I don’t even have a nine-inch block outside Nigeria, and that is the truth; I don’t have a house anywhere abroad”.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/atiku-abubakars-son-reacts-to-dangotes-claims-of-not-having-a-house-abroad/

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by axiliborha(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Logic be like....

I bought a Camry in my wife's name.

I don't have a Camry.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by Princecalm(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
they know theirselves better.
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by rawtouch: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Asiri tu
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by Success1sMine: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
lobatan
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by heneversleep: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
When you had already spilled the truth out. No need forming the I don't care attitude.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by vedaxcool(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like Ben Bruce like dangote, when would these people learn you cannot hide anything these days? angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by donholy28(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
but dangote...who ask u if u get house outside Nigeria sef.. u talk too much

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Son Reacts To Dangote’s Claims Of Not Having A House Abroad by Mostwanted7: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
I gat no house abroad too

(1) (Reply)

DSS Director Demotes Marilyn Ogar, Others Promoted By Past Administration! / FG Moves Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of South east / Photo: Keke Tows Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.