Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos (4830 Views)

"Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by mabeni(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
In Nigeria, there are different views about
women from various tribes.
While women from some tribes are believed to
have certain skill sets, some are generally
believed not to measure up to the standards of
others because of a perceived trend. Many
people analyse these behaviours based on their
experiences with one or two women from the
same tribe they have come across in their
lifetime.

However, it should be noted that although some
special behaviours have been attached to women
from various tribes, it DOES NOT WORK
TOTALLY FOR all the women in the tribe. The
assumptions are just based on the common thing
you will see most women from the area.. Mabeni has however, put together 5 reasons
why you should consider marrying a Yoruba lady.

1. Yoruba Ladies Are Very Respectful
The moment a child is born in Yorubaland, the
onus of training is on everybody around the baby,
not just the parents. This has made it very easy
to inculcate habits like being respectful in the
young child. Yoruba ladies are brought up to
totally give obeisance to whoever it is due. The
Yoruba culture opines that when a youngster
meets an elder, she must kneel down to greet as
a sign of respect. All these and more are why
Yoruba ladies top the list of respectful tribes in
Nigeria.

2. Yoruba Ladies Are Highly Enlightened
Education, they say, is light. A high percentage
of ladies from Yoruba tribe take school seriously,
which gives them an edge over other ladies from
other tribes in Nigeria. A typical Yoruba lady
would prefer to go to school, get certified before
thinking of marriage, which is rare in some
tribes. This help them strategise their lives well
enough; get prepared for the future before
jumping into it.

3. Yoruba Ladies Are Family-Oriented
The same way every young child is taught how
to be respectful no matter the situation is the
same way a Yoruba ladies are taught how to
always put their immediate families first no
matter what. They are brought up with the notion
that a friend will one day leave but family will
forever be family. This trait can make a man fall
in love over and over again with the same
woman who has perfected the act of keeping her
family together.

4. Yoruba Ladies Age Gracefully
Because most Yoruba ladies keep themselves
before marriage, there are better chances for
them to look way younger than their real age.
They are ever agile even in old age to tend to
their family. Just like fine old wine, Yoruba ladies
get stronger as they grow older. This has been
an unexplainable trait.

5. Yoruba Ladies Are Hardworking
A lot of Yoruba ladies grew up with the
teachings of self-reliance. This is because at a
tender age, they get taught about how to do
major household chores and how to exceptionally
take care of the house, the man of the house
and the children. Every man want attention….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by innofyno(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by AirstarKane(f): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
undecided mtschewwwwwwwwww shoro niyen
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Judeoxide(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
You want make I show you eli abi kemi before you know say there inner wear fit kill wale with smell for high sea....story for the Gods...generation don change

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Justeenaleo(f): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Looooooooooool
Hahahahahahahaha
Muaahahahahahaha @number 2
Lmao
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Mcowubaba: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
No offence, to me all this 5 reasons or 10 reasons TO MARRY igbo, yoruba, hausa girl na total off point!!!!
Marry who ur heart desires nd more especially who the ALMIGHTY has destined 4 u....
Topics like this brews bigotry, tribalism nd stupidity!!!
1 mumu go talk Yoruba girls r dirty nd promiscuous, anoda ode go talk igbo girls too like money..bla bla bla..nd it goes on!!!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by mabeni(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
AirstarKane:
undecided mtschewwwwwwwwww shoro niyen
rare o. Imoran ni
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by halfcurrent(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Very correct...am always cool with yoruba babes...if I wasn't married, I would have honestly married a yoruba babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by powerfulsettingz: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just passing

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Looooooooooool
Hahahahahahahaha
Muaahahahahahaha @number 2
Lmao
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Just passing
werey grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by SkinnyDude(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
I Have A Yoruba Friend Here. So Make I Keep My Mouth Shut
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by donholy28(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
And chop groundnut oil soup....no way MBA!!!...Igbo girls are better
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by powerfulsettingz: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
werey grin
Are u on cheap weed or expire drug?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Are u on cheap weed or expire drug?
look at the nonsense picture you attached to your post.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mcowubaba:
No offence, to me all this 5 reasons or 10 reasons TO MARRY igbo, yoruba, hausa girl na total off point!!!!
Marry who ur heart desires nd more especially who the ALMIGHTY has destined 4 u....
Topics like this brews bigotry, tribalism nd stupidity!!!
1 mumu go talk Yoruba girls r dirty nd promiscuous, anoda ode go talk igbo girls too like money..bla bla bla..nd it goes on!!!
yeah, you are indeed right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Judeoxide(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
donholy28:
And chop groundnut oil soup....no way MBA!!!...Igbo girls are better
palm oil rice actually and lots oF pepper...and day hardly have H when making statement..them come sabi bleach erh...any fair Yoruba girl Na half breed or she bleach...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by powerfulsettingz: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
look at the nonsense picture you attached to your post.
By any chance are u guilty of that?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

By any chance are u guilty of that?
no . . . .
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
palm oil rice actually and lots oF pepper...and day hardly have H when making statement..them come sabi bleach erh...any fair Yoruba girl Na half breed or she bleach...
stop this immaturity and bigotry!! What is the problem with you people! angry angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by grad2012(f): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
sad yes o grin #proudly omo Yoruba
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by powerfulsettingz: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
no . . . .
Right.....oya raise up ur hand, oya knock urself on the head twice, then go to bed, next time wat for wat u stand for
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by powerfulsettingz: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
grad2012:
Region?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Right.....oya raise up ur hand, oya knock urself on the head twice, then go to bed, next time wat for wat u stand for
cheesy
I am not sleeping in three hours time . . . tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
grad2012:
intelligence is not sexy.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Judeoxide(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
stop this immaturity and bigotry!! What is the problem with you people! angry angry
when does saying the ugly truth turned to immaturity...OK matured person help me modify am...I don't have to pet the words its what it is...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
when does saying the ugly truth turned to immaturity...OK matured person help me modify am...I don't have to pet the words its what it is...
I hope you also know that ibo girls do bleach a lot? In fact, any light skinned ibo girl you see is either half cast,or is bleaching. #fact
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Judeoxide(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
I hope you also know that ibo girls do bleach a lot? In fact, any light skinned ibo girl you see is either half cast,or is bleaching. #fact
lol..matured mind gatch you this time... Make I go sleep now
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by grad2012(f): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Region?
lol o lord what on earth have i done now
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by suzzy16(f): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
I Have A Yoruba Friend Here. So Make I Keep My Mouth Shut
hmmm,skinnydude,lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by mascot87(m): 2:46am On Jun 20, 2015
grad2012:

Sòrò niyen undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos by Dollyak(f): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2015
cool cool Gen gen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Ways To Tell If A Guy Likes You / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / The Way Ladies Love Cucumber This Day's Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.