Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Private Massaging Service For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Private Massaging Service For Ladies (3433 Views)

Man Caught Massaging His Joystick On The Backside Of Lady On BRT Queue (Video) / How To ENLARGE Your Breast Naturally By Massaging - Dr. Phreedah / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Massaging Service For Ladies by jhay69(m): 3:38am On Jun 20, 2015
If you are lady and you feel and think that you deserv a better treatment for your body and intend to soften tissue , replace your body conditioning to ease out the stress that have pilled up from time. you can call

+2348108394331
jhaywet@yahoo.com

I offer private massaging to my clients females only
filled with fun and experience and It's certain you will always want more of my service
Interested clients should call in to inquire or better still email me for a more private conversation.
Re: Private Massaging Service For Ladies by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2015
U go grow beards 4 teeth. U wan touchy touchy them abi. Ashawa oshi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help /advice needed / ‘i Got My Own House Make My Own Money Have Been Single For 7yrs I Don’t Need Man / Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.