Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? (3435 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
I know many will claim "pink lips" only but abeg what of us with black lips na? any hope 4 us? sad
FYI I don't smoke. its naturally black. and I have a fair complexion so it is so pronounced.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by ATMC(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think they smoke.

Do u bleach?

Is it full?

What?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by iceberylin(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Looking down...
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
I gat black lips..
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
ATMC:
I think they smoke.
seconded
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by lasisi69(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
My end time brother... What's up

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
I love natural black lips tho.

M nt concerned bout it's color so far it's useful wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by montezz(f): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
lips na lips whether black,white or pink!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
ATMC:
I think they smoke.
this ur lie no get duplicate..
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Hadez(f): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
I love guys with pink lips. Team pink lips embarassed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
I love natural black lips tho.

M nt concerned bout it's color so far it's useful wink

Yhu will luv me then grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
heeeeeeyyyy... hapi new year o boss. hwfa na?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Laveda(f): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
montezz:
lips na lips whether black,white or pink!
Exactly dear..I don't know what's the fuss about pink lips undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Who pink lips don help

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by KELVINXY: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
FYI I don't smoke. its naturally black.

I guess that's what Bob marley or Fela used as an excuse to God grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
heeeeeeyyyy... hapi new year o boss. wetin dey hapn na?

1 Like

Hadez:
i have pink lips
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
heeeeeeyyyy... hapi new year o boss. wet in dey hapn na?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
i have pink lips
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
its the ladies DST like it now. days y we wit black lips and don't intend to bleach den are asking any hope for us?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by lasisi69(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
hooli:

heeeeeeyyyy... hapi new year o boss. wet in dey hapn na?
i position... U just miss.. Why

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
its the ladies DaT like it now. dats y we wit black lips and don't intend to bleach dem are asking any hope for us?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Hadez(f): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Who pink lips don help

Have you ever seen a girl blush when kissed with a guy that has pink lips? You will wanna have one baby. The sight of his lips alone kills me inside embarassed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
i position... U just miss.. Why
omo na schl o. dem just dey bombard us with research and shiit. so I had to drop Nairaland for a while.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Hadez(f): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
i have pink lips
Pink lips zone baby tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by montezz(f): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
I prefer black lips to pink lips any day anytime! #teamnatural
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
hooli:

its the ladies DaT like it now. dats y we wit black lips and don't intend to bleach dem are asking any hope for us?
Plenty hope grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Have you ever seen a girl blush when kissed with a guy that has pink lips? You will wanna have one baby. The sight of his lips alone kills me inside embarassed
what of black lips? embarassed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by lasisi69(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
hooli:

omo na schl o. dem just dey bombard us with research and shiit. so I had to drop Nairaland for a while.
no wam... U get mouth pass

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Pink lips zone baby tongue
yeah do u have pink lips?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by shegxi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some posts are just ridiculous!!! When u see someone u truly admire and enjoy his /her company, d last thing on ur mind wuld be weda d lips is yellow or red
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
They're okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is First-time Sex Sometimes Painful For A Girl? / Romancelanders hate this guy so muxh / The Cutest Girls Into Runs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.