Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,273 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (24232 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Xzevian(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Over to Ɣou Amaechi......
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Tomjazzy2: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Wike is power drunk. In the politics chess game, he is putting his queen in the front and very prone to destruction.

Like the wise one would say, what sweet kills. Let him enjoy the moment, he will fall for it.
Are you a Rivers' resident If you are, please think through your brain; if no, shut it angry
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by austylno: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Y won't Woke probe Ameachi wen d APC re going to tribunal.dey should accept defeat first as PDP did maybe Wike will forgive him..Useless party challenging all PDP state day can win everywhere... If PDP wins ringing but APC wins free and fair....Fools
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
The good thing is that wike is loosing support by the day in Rivers state. Wike should remember that EFCC came to arest him then in Rives state as chief of staff but Amechi resisted them. Rivers have entered 1 chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hensben(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2015
GiantParrot:
Majority of the comments here and their insinuations are very disheartening. As far as it is feasible, why shouldn't EVERY past political office holder who is suspected of corruption be probed? Regardless of who he was That he was a president or governor is immaterial. People just pay lip service about wanting a better country. In reality, they don't. You can't have a better country when you support corruption because those you care for are involved. You and the many like you will only be wasting your time. The journey to a better country will begin with people taking responsibility for the difficult but right decisions that will see it through. We can deceive ourselves all we want. In twenty years, Nigeria may not be very much different.
was wike not part of amaechi's administration for 8 years? ok we dey watch.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Ayima: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
In Nigeria our leaders only probe their political enemies. Why is Udom not probing God'swill or Ayade probing Liyel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Binary:
Wike think Ameachi is a small boy! even mama peace put together them nor fit do am anything. You better face ur work until u are call to handover to the rightful owner....
Who is d rightful owner,a person dat didn't get upto 100k votes against our Gov we gave 1m votes plus? Clown

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hotwax: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
GiantParrot:
Majority of the comments here and their insinuations are very disheartening. As far as it is feasible, why shouldn't EVERY past political office holder who is suspected of corruption be probed? Regardless of who he was That he was a president or governor is immaterial. People just pay lip service about wanting a better country. In reality, they don't. You can't have a better country when you support corruption because those you care for are involved. You and the many like you will only be wasting your time. The journey to a better country will begin with people taking responsibility for the difficult but right decisions that will see it through. We can deceive ourselves all we want. In twenty years, Nigeria may not be very much different.

I don't like amaechi probed. It's unfair on him as no one will allow buhari probe Jonathan. It should be fair on all sides. Selective probe is not gud either

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by nunzk: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
efilefun:
grin
now that was a BIG GUY!!!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by ipreach: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
This is the third time am reading this Wike saying that Bahari will support his fight to recover all the stolen Rivers properties. This is to tell you that though he is an opposition yet he has direct link with Mr President.

Wike carry go,,, we support you till the end.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by GiantParrot(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
hotwax:

I don't like amaechi probed. It's unfair on him as no one will allow buhari probe Jonathan. It should be fair on all sides. Selective probe is not gud either

Bros. I'm sorry to say, but you and your likes are part of the problem. Why can't you see that it is not fair on the Nigerian masses for Jonathan, Amaechi and all others suspected of corruption to be spared of probe come what may. You can't have a better country if you're not ready to make the difficult decisions. Good stuff hardly ever come to people on a platter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by timunstopable: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Tele Ikuru calls amaechi govt most corrupt whe he was actually part of the same govt

What a big irony

Inotherwords you ikuru were the most corrupt deputy governor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by omolami: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
I really wonder the types of nairalanders of nowadays. Before now they were writing probe this and probe that just before Buhari was sworn in. Today a governor is probing, they are condemning him. What else do Nigerians want as regards corruption.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2015
foolish goat, wike has immunity, ameachi don't
adioolayi:
Someone will probe the ministry you left behind too...continue joor!
I like it this way...expose Ameachi... Another person too will expose Wike...So, Ameachi and Wike go go Kirikiri maximum ****** grin e go sweet. Just that Ameachi for don finish before Wike go enter..(Immunity for Wike as Gov.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by nunzk: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2015
I think d parrot has a strong point. If wike has any pending matter they shldnt spare him when his immunity runs out.
hensben:
was wike not part of amaechi's administration for 8 years? ok we dey watch.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hotwax: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2015
GiantParrot:

Bros. I'm sorry to say, but you and your likes are part of the problem. Why can't you see that it is not fair on the Nigerian masses for Jonathan, Amaechi and all others suspected of corruption to be spared of probe come what may. You can't have a better country if you're not ready to make the difficult decisions. Good stuff hardly ever come to people on a platter.

Selective probe is what I don't want. Let every corrupt officers be probed. Not amaechi alone. Probe should be at national level
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by kenoc: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Hello Mr. Wike! I beg u in the name of God to get matured. Try for now to forget about AMAECHI. Get work started. Days are going and u are busy talking about probe. Pls note that after four years Rivers people will not regard probe as achievement. A word is enough for the wise. Let those who have ear let them hear.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by GiantParrot(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2015
nunzk:
I think d parrot has a strong point. If wike has any pending matter they shldnt spare him when his immunity runs out.

Thanks a lot for this. Seems there may be some hope. All must be made subject to the rule of law. There must be consequence for crimes, regardless of who commits it. Justice must be made blind to status. Else we will continue to do what we have alway done - complain and foolishly expect different results.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by mbulela: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2015
ahaika23:
Do you know Wike personally? It's a pity you say what you have no idea about of his ability
I am sure I know him better than you.
Do you want to go there?
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by CaptPlanet(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2015
It's so funny how some people here change.

Most of u here voted Buhari cos of his alleged stance on corruption, yet you put Wike to the sword because he wants to probe Amaechi.
I thought you all wanted change?

If any elected govt official looted this country and the new govt wants to probe them, I think we deserve that atleast.
You all claim to want change but how can we move forward when party alliances have clouded reason? Is it not high time these politicians start to pay for the hardship they've plunged this nation into?

Be it GEJ, NOI, OBJ and from whatever party, for crying out loud these guys should be made to take responsibilities of their actions. They are above the law because most of us allow it.

If Wike wants to probe Amaechi, let him go ahead, if Amaechi is found wanting, he should be punished, like a common Nigerian would.

If Buhari decides to probe Wike's time as minister, he should go ahead, if he's found wanting, punish him too. Seriously, y'all should stop being hypocritical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by brainpower(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2015
hensben:
nor worry, all this una bragging go soon end..shey u remember ibori.

Do you even know Ibori's story? Ibori fought against GEJ's presidency even when they are in the same party. And Ibori was no longer a governor.

Truth is, it would have been a disaster in rivers State if GEJ and Wike won or if Buhari and Amaechi won. So this balance is the best.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by GiantParrot(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2015
CaptPlanet:
It's so funny how some people here change.

Most of u here voted Buhari cos of his alleged stance on corruption, yet you put Wike to the sword because he wants to probe Amaechi.
I thought you all wanted change?

If any elected govt official looted this country and the new govt wants to probe them, I think we deserve that atleast.
You all claim to want change but how can we move forward when party alliances have clouded reason? Is it not high time these politicians start to pay for the hardship they've plunged this nation into?

Be it GEJ, NOI, OBJ and from whatever party, for crying out loud these guys should be made to take responsibilities of their actions. They are above the law because most of us allow it.

If Wike wants to probe Amaechi, let him go ahead, if Amaechi is found wanting, he should be punished, like a common Nigerian would.

If Buhari decides to probe Wike's time as minister, he should go ahead, if he's found wanting, punish him too. Seriously, y'all should stop being hypocritical.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by brainpower(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2015
hotwax:

"his loyalty still lies with GEJ".
The main reason I will love Buhari to probe GEJ. So he can cry for his oga

PMB in his wildest dream can't touch or cough about GEJ. The closest he can get is accuse him of corruption that's all. It's only those that don't know the political climate in Nigeria that still claim GEJ can be touched.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Amanwulu1(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2015
adioolayi:
Someone will probe the ministry you left behind too...continue joor!
I like it this way...expose Ameachi... Another person too will expose Wike...So, Ameachi and Wike go go Kirikiri maximum ****** grin e go sweet. Just that Ameachi for don finish before Wike go enter..(Immunity for Wike as Gov.)
u ppl'll jst b talking. Does wike sound like he's afraid of probe. His actn is a challenge to buhari to probe d ppl he n u falsely accuse. Also he is saying I'm ready to b probed wen my tenure is over. Any politician in nigeria who probes his predecesor(s) is saying I've nthing to hide. Let buhari begin d probe. Dats what nigeria need to knw d truth frm propaganda about corruptn here.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by thaoriginator: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Come, shey dis guy dey see Amaechi for hin miserable dreams ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by jouchmaleo: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2015
DIS guy is a thorn on flesh. baba just kept mute. I can't......

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by hotwax: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
brainpower:

PMB in his wildest dream can't touch or cough about GEJ. The closest he can get is accuse him of corruption that's all. It's only those that don't know the political climate in Nigeria that still claim GEJ can be touched.

People like you wish he is untouchable. Whereas he can be touched and convicted by the president of the country
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Buzzj17: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
The probe should start from 2007 when he was part of the government. He should also investigate the national sports festival committe, Flood relief committe,both of which Tele ikuru was a chairman. If U want to investigate, start from beginning to end. Tele ikuru will run. Amaechi might hv made mistakes, but he did not steal money.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Are you a Rivers' resident If you are, please think through your brain; if no, shut it angry
I'm in Rivers state and wike is loosing it. Wike is a pure touth.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Sulaimon01(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2015
otijah:
we no get light since over a week nw

South East
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by manutdrichie(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Am not sure if this Wike of a guy is okay?

That question mark at the end of your sentence shows you are the one that is not okay.

You guys hate to be probed yet you want your messiah to probe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Truckpusher(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
Hope you will in turn support Buhari in the probe of jonathan's corrupt practices.
Buhari isn't smart enough to do that.

He's still busy asking Jonathan for a comprehensive ministerial list. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It? / Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.